Poll: How much money have you spent on Gacha games?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

How much money have you spent on Gacha games?

Gacha games are mobile pay-to-win or pay-to-save-time games.
    Recently, I played Seven Deadly Sins Grand Cross.

Most of these game have auto-battle.
    You thought you saved time, but didn't.
    You still have to click once every few minutes.

0. I avoid these mobile "games" like the plague.

Find it how shockingly profitable they are for such a minimalist effort into making them, often... such as Candy Crush.

Also 0. I am rarely playing mobile games.

mobile games are usually just low quality scams.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    mobile games are usually just low quality scams.
    And it's all the same tripe, why people enjoy them I'll never know.

$3 on a farm game.

I had it left over form app cash and couldn’t spend it anywhere else..

So off it went

Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    The only one I play is Archero on my phone when I have nothing else, I watch the ads for the... well.. "free" stuff, and that's it.

I very, very rarely spend any money on microtrasactions, so far I think I only spent cash on League of Legends & Warframe, and it was just something around 10€.
    Pretty much how it works, for people that spend very little if at all there'll be that whale that has no issue spending loads;

20 people paying €5 for profit of €100

VS

1 person paying €100.

Imagine these affluent people paying so much for a low quality game vs an all inclusive triple AAA €60 (or just as good or even better indie game for less) game.

0. I played mega miracle force aka メグミラ(megumira) from release to about 8 months there after. I had 100% of the characters at the time and didnt pay a single dime.

I also played dragonball legends for a while after release and had 100% of the characters there too and didnt pay a single dime. But im so far behind on that now too.

The only mobile game i spent money on was to buy super mario run, only because i got a gift card.

Playing some games on the train to and from work at times, only time I bought stuff is when they basically throw things at you for a few cents. Figure developers should get at least something from giving me entertainment.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Playing some games on the train to and from work at times, only time I bought stuff is when they basically throw things at you for a few cents. Figure developers should get at least something from giving me entertainment.
    Oh yeah those devs so deserve €100 for some bundle "deal" or €60 for a truck load of ingame currency for their 2 team sub-par game...

I'd gladly buy a game off them for a modest price, but the moment they bring in MTX fuck 'em.

Haven't really been playing many mobile games in recent years, and even if I do it's mostly solitaire.

I only ever pay for things on my phone if it's to get rid of ads permanently in apps I use frequently, and even then I use money earned from google surveys.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Oh yeah those devs so deserve €100 for some bundle "deal" or €60 for a truck load of ingame currency for their 2 team sub-par game...

I'd gladly buy a game off them for a modest price, but the moment they bring in MTX fuck 'em.
    Did you miss when I said "few cents"?

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Did you miss when I said "few cents"?
    Took your latter part to get something out of it for devs. I find MTX a scummy practice.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2020-03-22 at 12:19 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Zero, I've never played one and never will. I don't play games on my phone.

I've played a few, but never spent any money on it. I get how it's fun though, it's basically gambling but instead of losing money and getting nothing you lose money and get some pixels. Besides, gacha machines are kind of fun (I have spent a fair amount on them...), so I get the appeal, I just find turn based gameplay boring which most of these mobile games are.

15+ Year Old Account
    0, don't play them and you don't have to pay me to make me play them either is my answer

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Took your latter part to get something out of it for devs. I find MTX a scummy practice.
    Yeah I got that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zero. I remember back in high school, I had a friend who jail broke their phone and had 1000+ bombs that one shot the entire screen in some p2w mobile shooter.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've dabbled a little but probably still less than £100.

Most I've spent on a single game was the £3 a month "premium pass" for an old game Fantasy War Tactics. But that game got sold and went to shit. After that, I got a bit wary of spending on Gacha games.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't play any mobile games.