Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    "the best" its the smallest.
    r.
    Haha, indeed it is.
    Not even now is it a popular zone due to still utilizing TBC questing, unlike zones like Barrens, Silverpine etc.
    But hey, let him think he's mocking anyone but himself, he already ate crow once due to my sig, and I can't even see his so...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinChan View Post
    With the 8.2 EXP reductions and this, I'd assume this is the fastest you could level to max in WoW's history at any level? Neat.
    I've been tempted to see what effect it has with RAF XP, but alas, all of my leveling characters = Allied races and I won't risk their Heritage armor...

Maybe someone else can check it out. I suspect it could be record-breaking as all hell!
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2020-03-21 at 11:48 PM.

This is like a trap....

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    I've been tempted to see what effect it has with RAF XP, but alas, all of my leveling characters = Allied races and I won't risk their Heritage armor...

Maybe someone else can check it out. I suspect it could be record-breaking as all hell!
    RAF xp is trash, it's 50% and doesn't stack with heirlooms, so you actually get more XP without it since Heirlooms are like 55% if you have them all.

Could be 10000000%, the fact is if they really cared they would also have given everyone a free month of gameplay too...they just want money, and i get it, but let's not turn them into saints...

Nice! Looking forward to level some Allied Races in the next weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    IF you've done the grind previously, bud.
    If you haven't done it once why do you think you deserve them on your alt?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Will this be applied to exp you get when you finish a bg?

Quote Originally Posted by Daevied View Post
    Will this be applied to exp you get when you finish a bg?
    It’s literally everything that gives exp.

With 100% + full heirlooms, I was getting 2 to 3 levels per dungeon until about 40.

This exp is insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    People are happy when they got 2x leveling speed multiplier... i think that says alot about current state of retail leveling...
    You mean that people have been leveling in the same game for over a decade?
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Keesasha Reborn View Post
    Could be 10000000%, the fact is if they really cared they would also have given everyone a free month of gameplay too...they just want money, and i get it, but let's not turn them into saints...
    They're hardly saints for giving out a buff they didn't have to give out, but they're not demons neither.

Let's just call it a nice gesture in unprecedented times. Not sure why people need to turn it into something else than what they literally stated.

They're also liable to provide us with free server transfers, free level 120 boosts, every in-store mount and every single Essence at Rank 4 just for logging into the game. Fucking Blizzard, they'll never give us real fans what we really deserve!

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    Haven't they already made enough changes to where that doesn't matter anymore?
    Not in the slightest. Minor minor tweaks to make sure the game actually runs decently with todays mindset haven't changed anything really. If they started to dabble in balancing etc, that'd be another thing.

OH. MY. GOD. 100% exp boost? More like Blizzard are 100% forgiven now for driving the game into the ground. I'm so happy that I've completely forgotten that Allied Races aren't real content. Let's get to that alt leveling for that sweet, sweet heritage armour which has exactly 0 value, because everyone of the same race gets it.
    Oh boy am I pumped I can't WAIT to start farming the new <currency> to be able to buy <grind mechanic items>, so I can not play the game again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    You mean that people have been leveling in the same game for over a decade?
    Yeah...
    15 years ago you were totally leveling just by spamming LFG tool.
    It is totally the same thing...

Smart move on Blizz's part. With people trapped inside because of COVID-19 it seems like there are thousands of new and returning players. I was leveling in Duskwood yesterday and the zone was down right crowded, almost some real competition for spawns again. I haven't seen that since at least WotLK days....

Yeah...
    Not everyone is doing it that way. Some are questing, some are also doing dungeons, some are doing it thru PvP.

That's kind of the point.

Its a game that is very old and we've all gone through numerous leveling experiences and yet we are still doing it and doing it through different means and Blizz is still giving us a incentive while we're trapped at home.

If your rage fueled entitlement that wants a pony and wants it NOW!!!!!!!, can't understand what an accomplishment that actually is, then you don't live in the real world and when you eventually have to, you will experience a significantly greater amount of wah-wah.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Yeah...
    I've been leveling since wrath using the LFD tool. As soon it was introduced I leveled about 6 alts through that alone because the main reason I didnt want to level alts was doing the same quests again, and again, and again. Now its great. I can do whatever zone, in whatever order I want to in vanilla. So I am doing zones I never have done before. I can then take 1 alt to northrend, not do every zone, talk a 2nd alt northrend do the other zones, take a 3rd alt to outlands do about 1/2 the zones, 4th alt outlands, other half the zones. Repeat that process with mop/cata then zip around wod nuking the bonus objectives and treasures, legion is where it gets stale, so I try and focus dungeons and invasion for legion.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

I just finished leveling through draenor (including the intro scenario) via treasure hunting and the bonus objectives in about 100 minutes.
    It's madness.

They've donated more as a company than you will ever make in your lifetime. So compared to you, they're saints for sure. They had zero reasons to do this but knew folks would be home. And for those folks already supporting their business, they gave them some extra incentive to level an alt or two. No one would've blinked an eye if they didn't do this. Step off your high horse.

Considering all the other stuff you need to grind after you hit 120, I wouldn't bother leveling another character if the boost was 500%.