Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    I just hope everything gets dropped to TBC-Cata difficulty and not MoP-WoD difficulty, that's all I ask.

- - - Updated - - -

BFA raids should be the same difficulty as Vanilla raids at 60, so it should all be doable.
    what? um no all the older raids won't change much, Legion raids will become significantly easier via a damage buff probably but BfA raids won't suddenly drop in difficulty. going from past experience you will need a group to do mythic but normal/heroic might be soloable at some point during the expansion

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    Aggramar is completely soloable by a BM hunter and I assume warlock. Pet is immune to pretty much every attack Aggramar throws at you.
    yeah but pet taunts don't work on raid bosses. you could MD to your pet but that doesn't help warlocks who can't

10+ Year Old Account
    I think something to keep in mind is that, come Shadowlands, Legion will be classified as legacy content the same way Draenor content did once BfA came out. So we should get the hidden buff inside Legion raids the same way we do in every other old Raid right now. Depending on how hard that scales after the squish and what not, many mechanics might be trivialized even if they look impossible to break through right now. Or they could fuck scaling up entirely and even Classic raids become impossible until they go and manually fix everything.

If everything goes well though, everything should be trivial at 60. Don't expect BfA raids to be any easier than Legion raids are now, though. At least that's what we can expect if the legacy system continues working the same way it does today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

1st. make sure the bugs don't come back remember the chess bug in mop that made it unsoloable when it was made soloable in cata?
    2nd. hivemind come to mind unless you will be able to kill it before you need to split them.
    3rd. i still don't see mythic gul'dan being soloable by many classes the wind that comes in p2 will toss alot off people off as its just way too strong

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    what? um no all the older raids won't change much, Legion raids will become significantly easier via a damage buff probably but BfA raids won't suddenly drop in difficulty. going from past experience you will need a group to do mythic but normal/heroic might be soloable at some point during the expansion

- - - Updated - - -

yeah but pet taunts don't work on raid bosses. you could MD to your pet but that doesn't help warlocks who can't
    Everything pre shadowlands is level 50 content, shadowlands is level 60. There’s no reason that all expansions won’t have the same difficulty at 60.

FD pet has all the aggros

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    they won't nerf BfA bosses up until the expac after SL. Ion said that they change bosses/enable legacy loot after two expansions.

- - - Updated - - -

You don't need a taunt or md to do that, you need to use some brain cells for that.

You basically let the pet build up aggro and then you slowly dps, but you don't pop everything so the boss keeps fixating on you.

That's how pet classes have been soloing every hard content in the game since the taunt changes to bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by dewd View Post
    i still dont unterstand the 11 level requirement for legacy content. so in blizzards mind antorus is still current content as i discovered yesterday trying to get past imonar and his unavoidable sleep canister
    I am still lost at this one too.. I guess it's their stupidity logic to make us subbed longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Phryx View Post
    they won't nerf BfA bosses up until the expac after SL. Ion said that they change bosses/enable legacy loot after two expansions.
    Bosses will get nerfed by the squish regardless, that's what happened with the first squish aswell since that comes in the prepatch.

MoP squish was so hillarious because mythic bosses died in less than 30 seconds in SoO.

Everything pre shadowlands is level 50 content, shadowlands is level 60. There’s no reason that all expansions won’t have the same difficulty at 60.
    I just hope everything gets dropped to TBC-Cata difficulty and not MoP-WoD difficulty, that's all I ask.

- - - Updated - - -

BFA raids should be the same difficulty as Vanilla raids at 60, so it should all be doable.
    No, this is a huge misconception.

All the old content will still have it's level bracket, you will be able to choose one expansion for leveling and tune it appropriately, but otherwise the levels will still stop scaling to the expansion level. Raids won't be scaled down or anything of the sort. So if a raid was previously 100 lvl (wod) it will be a level 30ish raid in SL, and a 110 lvl raid will be like a 35 lvl raid.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content...oper-Interview

If you aren't in Chromie time, zones will only scale up to the cap for that expansion. You can still level that way though!
    If you want to go back to Pandaria and farm for transmog or rares, you wouldn't want the zone scaling, so you need Chromie Time to scale it.
    Last edited by Azerate; 2020-03-23 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Turboblaat View Post
    Isn't it soloed then when you did it as BM hunter?
    I would say no. Anything "solo" by a BM Hunter shouldn't be noted, the pet essentially acts like another person.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    No, this is a huge misconception.

All the old content will still have it's level bracket, you will be able to choose one expansion for leveling and tune it appropriately, but otherwise the levels will still stop scaling to the expansion level. Raids won't be scaled down or anything of the sort. So if a raid was previously 100 lvl (wod) it will be a level 30ish raid in SL, and a 110 lvl raid will be like a 35 lvl raid.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/content...oper-Interview

If you aren't in Chromie time, zones will only scale up to the cap for that expansion. You can still level that way though!
    If you want to go back to Pandaria and farm for transmog or rares, you wouldn't want the zone scaling, so you need Chromie Time to scale it.
    Hmm, I see, looks like I misunderstood. Thanks for clarifying that.