Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I'd rather they add a "glyph of the highwayman" that turns the two gun shots into knife throws and the dice from RtB into just floating symbols or something so that Outlaw could be played without being so firmly pirate.
    Generally i feel we need more class skin quests similar in vein to the Green fire questline.

One to make MM a Dark ranger, one to make Demonology into a Necromancer, one that changes druid abilities to be death themed to fit in line with the Kul Tiran druids.. Stuff like that.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I'd rather they add a "glyph of the highwayman" that turns the two gun shots into knife throws and the dice from RtB into just floating symbols or something so that Outlaw could be played without being so firmly pirate.
    Yeah, that change would be one of my most desired ones too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Who does the 8.3 dailies? I only do the rares and events.
    I've hit Exalted, so now I only do rares and events to fill the bar.

I do do the dailies, as I still need coalescing visions to run the Visions. I still need to farm 80.000 more mementos to get the mount. And I have yet to succeed at that 5 mask Stormwind. Once I get that done, I'm never setting foot in the 8.3 zones again. Outside of roleplay events with my guild.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Generally i feel we need more class skin quests similar in vein to the Green fire questline.

One to make MM a Dark ranger, one to make Demonology into a Necromancer, one that changes druid abilities to be death themed to fit in line with the Kul Tiran druids.. Stuff like that.
    This is also a great idea. Dark Ranger quest to tame undead animals akin to the Green Fire quest, could be amazing. Especially if it gives you optional red eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Who does the 8.3 dailies? I only do the rares and events.
    Anyone working on rep and obtaining currency to do Visions...?

The daily system has been shit in 8.3. Wish they'd just made it World Quests.

We get 1 more encrypted build this week and next week the first dataminable build. Week after that Alpha starts (8-10 april)

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    We get 1 more encrypted build this week and next week the first dataminable build. Week after that Alpha starts (8-10 april)
    Why do you just...say things? Also contradict yourself with no source

Quote Originally Posted by Defend View Post
    Why do you just...say things? Also contradict yourself with no source
    He does this since roughly 500 pages or so. Just ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by ExiHext View Post
    He does this since roughly 500 pages or so. Just ignore.
    He also will say that Towelie is right about dates and whatnot and then will tell us not to trust streamers, specifically Towelie, a few posts later.

What do you guys think of the Soulbind trees? They seem pretty bare-bones to me.

Quote Originally Posted by George Costanza View Post
    Towelliee confirmed on stream that alpha is whenever asmon starts streaming.
    This is not what he said at all. He said Asmon would announce the alpha start date on his next stream.

Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post
    What do you guys think of the Soulbind trees? They seem pretty bare-bones to me.

[IMG]
    Well for one those seem to be for a single character, so there are more choices than that. Though beyond that there is the possibility of that talent tree being too extensive, and simply being bogged down by loads of tiny "gain 1% crit" buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by puddypounce View Post
    This is not what he said at all. He said Asmon would announce the alpha start date on his next stream.
    yeah so everyone should spam asmon to start streaming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Well for one those seem to be for a single character, so there are more choices than that. Though beyond that there is the possibility of that talent tree being too extensive, and simply being bogged down by loads of tiny "gain 1% crit" buffs.
    Remind me again what the purpose of Soulbinding is(Too long since Blizzcon)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I think they are awful and all they do is remind me of the Crucible. No one ever liked these systems. Not sure why they keep adding them.

3+ Year Old Account

[IMG]
    Looks okay so far, just wish we could get something like Talent Trees in Classic
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats a bit presumptious to call it bad just by one image.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Looks okay so far, just wish we could get something like Talent Trees in Classic
    Would be nice to have a system similar in place for levelling that gets filled slowly, just to add a more tangible sense of progression each level. But i don't really want it to return to max level, most of the talents are useless and filler solely to keep players from the good abilities.

Yeah I honestly hope they have something in mind for the 1-60 experience rather than these trees that are meant for 60+ endgame. They said part of the things you unlock every level would be dungeon/raid instances which I can tell you absolutely no one would be excited for as they level, lol. That part has me worried.

I still think leveling is an important part of WoW and hope they do something neat with it in SL besides just making it as quick as possible in order to get you into the SL zones. Though with their 'play the patch' still remaining with 8.3, my hopes are low.

3+ Year Old Account
    Christ you guys are some doomsayers. You haven't tested the system for a second and already made up your mind on it. No matter how good it turns out, now you are gonna hate it because your mindset is to hate it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Anyone working on rep and obtaining currency to do Visions...?

The daily system has been shit in 8.3. Wish they'd just made it World Quests.
    Who does the rares anyways? They gave terrible drops.

- - - Updated - - -

Well they are meant to be 1 of many choices. You are supposed to seeing soulbinds based on the content you are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Who does the rares anyways? They gave terrible drops.

- - - Updated - - -

Well they are meant to be 1 of many choices. You are supposed to seeing soulbinds based on the content you are doing.
    Some of the rares do drop mounts and toys though, not nearly enough, but still.