Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dungo View Post
    Is this the worst final patch of all time? 3.3, 5.4 and 7.3 were so much better it's not even funny.

Even Dragon Soul wasn't this bad, nor was Hellfire. At least their raids were amazing.
    6.2 was the worst. The End.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Then compare it to 8.3.

Did it offer *new* content for M+? It just uses existing content like before, if a new Affix is that gamebreaking to you, well, i can't help you.
    What do you have outside of that? N'zoth Assaults and Visions, neither of those will carry a patch that's going to last for ~8 months.
    DS: Raid, rest was useless at that point
    VoN: Raid, Visions, Assaults plus ongoing features of BfA in general

As much as I hated the finale...

6.2 is still the worst, by a fucking universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuli View Post
    DS: Raid, rest was useless at that point
    VoN: Raid, Visions, Assaults plus ongoing features of BfA in general
    Transmog added a ton of replayability to old content and is generally seen one of the best features added to the game.
    Also, the 5man dungeons weren't useless, they were catchup for players.

Oof looks like somebody forgot the entire WoD expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Depakote View Post
    *3.3.5 was the first patch of Cataclysm's story which started with the Ruby Sanctum.
    Hate to break it to you, but anything beginning in 3 is part of Wrath. Hell, if they made a mini patch just for the questline when we sacrifice our artifacts to stop the sword would you try to call it the first patch of BFA not the last of Legion?

If you don't believe me, the definitive beginning of Cata would've been whatever 4.0.X patch released all the system, talent, and skill changes.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Hate to break it to you, but anything beginning in 3 is part of Wrath. Hell, if they made a mini patch just for the questline when we sacrifice our artifacts to stop the sword would you try to call it the first patch of BFA not the last of Legion?

If you don't believe me, the definitive beginning of Cata would've been whatever 4.0.X patch released all the system, talent, and skill changes.
    Re-read what i said. While it's true that it still had the designation of being under wrath's patch history it's raid and whatnot started the story of Cataclysm.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lunethzero View Post
    Oof looks like somebody forgot the entire WoD expansion
    WoD is better than anything these past two expansions these devs have crapped onto their customers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dungo View Post
    Is this the worst final patch of all time? 3.3, 5.4 and 7.3 were so much better it's not even funny.
    Siege of Orgrimmar, better?
    Waiter! I'll have what this guy's having!
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    definitely the best final patch since sunwell in BC like 12 years ago
    that's just lunacy. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Tomana View Post
    Siege of Orgrimmar, better?
    Waiter! I'll have what this guy's having!
    While MOP Had a content drought towards the end, SOO was pretty good.
    Also timeless isle (funny they keep trying to replicate this model - and failing miserably)

BfA is the first expansion i've largely disregarded during it's entire run (Except for occasional streaks), so I would agree it being the worst.

DS was the worst final raid AND patch hands down. 8 bosses “because LFR” and zero content.

Versus actual content, full raid and personal progression.

Hmm.

Honestly I don’t know if this patch is really “bad”. If we’re comparing on an objective basis it cannot be worse than anything that’s come before.

3+ Year Old Account
    Nah, the Selfie patch was worse even if it's not a final patch. I guess I'll go with 5.4 because almost two years of SoO.
    Can't say anything about Cata's patches because I started playing in MoP
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2020-03-22 at 08:14 PM.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Dragon soul was a year long 8 boss raid full of reused assets with 2 of the worst fights in the entire game. Nya is a god in comparison.
    I'm assuming one of those is spine, what's the other?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

For me:

Best: 3.3
    Second best: 8.3
    Third: 7.3

That's more based on feelings rather than actual gameplay. If it was about gameplay only, 8.3 would be top.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Nah, the Selfie patch was worse.
    Can't say anything about Cata's patches because I started playing in MoP
    Selfie Cam was 8.1, not a final patch. I can understand the mistake, as 8.1 was really only half a patch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Then compare it to 8.3.

Did it offer *new* content for M+? It just uses existing content like before, if a new Affix is that gamebreaking to you, well, i can't help you.
    What do you have outside of that? N'zoth Assaults and Visions, neither of those will carry a patch that's going to last for ~8 months.
    The split of Mechagon provides 2 new dungeons to M+.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    I think a brand new zone would've helped 8.3 a lot, and no corruption. Aside from that it's the best end of expansion patch in terms of improving the actual expansion imo

- - - Updated - - -

3 dungeons
    dungeon finder
    That wasn't the last patch. And those 3 dungeons/dungeon finder came in with ICC, not the single boss raid.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Depakote View Post
    *3.3.5 was the first patch of Cataclysm's story which started with the Ruby Sanctum.
    Was the still the last patch of Wrath.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

No it's not. personaly i've enjoyed 8.3 more than every last patch i've ever played.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    The split of Mechagon provides 2 new dungeons to M+.
    Mechagon M+ was basically held back for "reasons", they could've released it as M+ right off the bat with 8.2.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    What are you even talking about? It was TBC. What kind of reference do we have for a "patch zone"? Yeah, none. And small raid? It barely mattered, almost nobody was able to progress in there because people were stuck in BT. 2.4 still worked in that regard and was received very well on top of that. Compared to patches half a decade later? Meh. For that time it was amazing.
    So you're basically calling it amazing, simply because it was the first time it was added or what?

Either way, I just pointed that your comment was stupid about how it was a huge isle with a huge raid when the raid was small and the isle was not really big either (compared to other daily areas in TBC it didn't stick out at all), even for TBC standards, but especially for today's standards.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    I'm assuming one of those is spine, what's the other?
    Toe nails, always hated that fight, it was so buggy too