Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Nah 9.3. will be worse, but oh lord, wait for 10.3. Basically every patch coming now will be worse then BFA, much like BFA was worse then anything in Legion and Legion was worse then anything in WoD...

Every expansion, every last one, had fools opening these threads. You are not original and your opinion is coloured by distance from the past. "In the past everything was better" is a thing and just because you do not realize it as a thing does not mean your thread is more interesting then the other hundreds that have been made.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, no. DS and SoO were worse for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Frosteye View Post
    While MOP Had a content drought towards the end, SOO was pretty good.
    Also timeless isle (funny they keep trying to replicate this model - and failing miserably)

BfA is the first expansion i've largely disregarded during it's entire run (Except for occasional streaks), so I would agree it being the worst.
    Woah dude, timeless isle fun? Replicate model?
    Mechagon was 10000x better, no need to replicate something boring and grindy just for sake of grind.
    Hell, even nazjatar was better.

And mop in general was worse than BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    Mechagon was 10000x better, no need to replicate something boring and grindy just for sake of grind.

You didn't find mechagon, land of 10000 spare parts, boring and grindy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

TO be fair to Ion and the Blizzard staff, the majority of the last patches go out with a whimper..

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    You didn't find mechagon, land of 10000 spare parts, boring and grindy?
    No because I didn't grind it, it just came by while doing some dalies and achievements.

Mechagon is not fun. No idea how anyone could find that boring zone fun. Najzatar was even worse.

Blizzard is just horrible with designing world content, period.

Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post
    Mechagon is not fun. No idea how anyone could find that boring zone fun. Najzatar was even worse.

Blizzard is just horrible with designing world content, period.
    Mechagon was the most interesting and fun zone in entire game since the very beginning of game. Nothing comes even remotely close, period.

Quote Originally Posted by Depakote View Post
    Re-read what i said. While it's true that it still had the designation of being under wrath's patch history it's raid and whatnot started the story of Cataclysm.

- - - Updated - - -

WoD is better than anything these past two expansions these devs have crapped onto their customers.
    Gonna have to disagree with you there fam :P

Mechagon was the most interesting and fun zone in entire game since the very beginning of game. Nothing comes even remotely close, period.
    What exactly is so spectacular about Mechagon to you that it's so amazing compared to the rest?

It's a fucking tiny zone with 3 rotating world quests, a few boring daily slogs per day, and a bunch of rare spawns.
    This is amazing to you? Why are people so in love with camping rares for low drop-rate pets or mounts?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    2.4 was an excellent patch in every regard. "Filler patch" with a huge island full of daily quests (that brought the server community closer together), a dungeon and a huge raid plus catch up mechanics for alts. Fury of the Sunwell was a great final patch.
    odd mentality people have today compared to then,the catchup was seen as a pretty bad thing by pretty much every endgame guild,people felt almost robbed of all their hard work in bt when those huge catchups came in 2.4,also how was sunwell ''HUGE''?it was one of the smallest endraids ever,ds proly being the worst,and how did the island full of dailies bring the community closer in ways that taanan,mop island or argus didnt?

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Firelands was great. Dragon Soul wasn't. At least it wasn't enjoyable for me back then when I was in a top 20 guild.

BFA is miles ahead of cataclysm in terms of content. Lmao, people forced Blizzard to nerf dungeons in Cata. Too hard, they said. Memories.

All personal opinions though. You might think Cata > BFA. Doesn't mean that it was.
    Quantity does not equal quality.

This is defiantly not the worst last patch... others have left us with nothing but a crappy raid to do and nothing else. and yes I'm referring to Dragon Soul. Like 8 boring bosses for the most part and somehow messed up not only a fight while you were on the back of a dragon, but also a possessed giant dragon carcass sticking out of the Maelstrom. This one at least you've got some things to do after. And Dragon Soul still makes me sad, because I had thought it was a pretty good expansion up until that point.

What exactly is so spectacular about Mechagon to you that it's so amazing compared to the rest?

It's a fucking tiny zone with 3 rotating world quests, a few boring daily slogs per day, and a bunch of rare spawns.
    This is amazing to you? Why are people so in love with camping rares for low drop-rate pets or mounts?
    i think people like it a lot just cause its not constantly trying to annoy you like najatar did with its crazy layout and verticality,and it wasnt packed full like argus and taanan with 10 mobs per square inch

I too want to know the answer to this question.

Mechagon is exactly the same as every other "patch zone" they've put out. It's just not as linear or locked down.

It's just rotating rares, events and chests. Just like every other fucking zone. It's literally a cut and paste from the modern WoW design book with a different coat of paint.

Quote Originally Posted by Kailith View Post
    This is defiantly not the worst last patch... others have left us with nothing but a crappy raid to do and nothing else. and yes I'm referring to Dragon Soul. Like 8 boring bosses for the most part and somehow messed up not only a fight while you were on the back of a dragon, but also a possessed giant dragon carcass sticking out of the Maelstrom. This one at least you've got some things to do after. And Dragon Soul still makes me sad, because I had thought it was a pretty good expansion up until that point.
    cata could have been amazing if they delayed it until it was done,there was crazy ammounts of cunt content,mostly cause of the revamp,you can youtube around for a panel that was talking about cata plans,its crazy how much they wanted to do and ended up with half or less

Quote Originally Posted by Kailith View Post
    Sorry. But what exactly is this patch giving you other than the raid?

There is no new zone. No new dungeon. No new type of world content. Nothing.

They recycled two zones. Shoved rares, chests and WQs/dailies in them and called it a day.

The Visions became uninteresting after the 5th run IMO. I mean I wanted to strive for the 5 mask but there was no cool reward anyway. Just 5 shitty recoloured masks and an achievement.

mop is in most peoples top 3 expansions lol,for some its even a top 2

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dragon Soul was a better raid than Nya'lotha.

People have an irrational hateboner for Cataclysm, I swear. The expansion really wasn't that bad compared to WoD and BfA.
    Reused zones with a couple of new models, and first 6 fights we're bland and boring, I don't hate cata, just DS.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol not even close...
    ...Le Poète est semblable au prince des nuées
    Qui hante la tempête e se rit de l'archer;
    Exilé sul le sol au milieu des huées,
    Ses ailes de géant l'empêchent de marcher.

Charles Baudelaire