Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Are you saying you felt emasculated when Sylvanas made short process of Bolvar?
    Ofc.

My manhood was ripped apart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    considering how bad wc3 was released, you don't really think SF overhaul is going to be good..

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    No reason other than retrieving the Tear of Elune, so you could shut down the demonic portal, but sure. It's ok when Horde characters act snotty, but don't Alliance dare reply in kind.
    isnt like the tear was stolen because we had to save corrupted cenarius with malfurion before, instead to kill him on the spot like countless other corrupted being. and then, fuck malfurion, we had only to kill ysera to take the tear, who cares about him

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    BFA has Talanji, who exists to ruin a character that a LOT of ppl were eager to see in game, king Rastakhan, and the major key figures in both alliance and horde are females left and right, in a western-based fantasy on medieval era
    I hate Talanji since day 2 she appeared, as soon I reached Zandalari it became obvious she is going to replace Rastakhan
    At least they didn't retcon bowmsamdi to a female...
    I'm really glad they stayed true to mythology and left Bwonny boi the way he is, and also didn't give him a kid to replace him like with Rastakhan.
    Sadly due to Talanji existed and Rezan dying, I knew he was going to die at some point. Hell, he could be alive today playfully insulting Bwonsamdi and destroying his enemies with necromantic power, but sadly no

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    but now he have a boss who i bet is a female
    They could be creative and make it that it's an entirely new character, but I don't think they will.
    It's clearly not the Jailer, since that book pretty much confirms it.
    His boss could also be Mueh'zala, but at this point I have doubts
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2020-03-22 at 03:42 PM.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Are you saying you felt emasculated when Sylvanas made short process of Bolvar?
    i felt bobby kodick spitting on the face of my childhood, of my happiest memories from wrath and everything, i felt that activision is making sure to show us that they control blizzard now and no hope or good will or any loyalty would ever result in anything
    I felt like a 25 years old best friend backstabbed me for the reason he wants to talk to other ppl who just have more money, he knows i'm loyal to him, i had no doubt we will stay BFF and i'll always help him when he needed, but he doesn't care and turned 180 and decided to f8ck it and stab me for a new richer 'friend' even if that 'friend' is only going to go out with him once or twice at most and on long term i'll always be better, but activision decided to make blizzard short sighted greedy a88hole

That what i felt, nothing about male or female of anything, replace Sylvanas with Nathanos or even Anduin and i'd still feel exact same
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    isnt like the tear was stolen because we had to save corrupted cenarius with malfurion before, instead to kill him on the spot like countless other corrupted being. and then, fuck malfurion, we had only to kill ysera to take the tear, who cares about him
    Man, doesn't it suck when content is clearly made for only one side? If only Alliance had any idea what that's like...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    It's clearly not the Jailer, since that book pretty much confirms it.
    For all we know Jailer wants to get rid of an upstart underling.

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Man, doesn't it suck when content is clearly made for only one side? If only Alliance had any idea what that's like...
    i mean, as a forsaken player i sure i know it. damn quest giver call me living all the time....

and sorry, when something was made only with horde in mind? last time probably could be jesus thrall, but its a big stretch
    Last edited by omeomorfismo; 2020-03-22 at 06:13 PM.

i mean, as a forsaken player i sure i know it. damn quest giver call me living all the time....

and sorry, when something was made only with horde in mind? last time probably could be jesus thrall, but its a big stretch
    *cough* Uldir, Nazjatar. *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    For me it depends. If they redeem Sylvanas, Shadowlands will become the worst expansion for me.

And it's not that I'm against redemption arcs, because I love several villains who died as tragic heroes, but they have not set up any redemption arc whatsoever for Sylvanas. Hopefully Blizzard understands that just because a villain is popular doesn't mean they have to die as heroes.
    What about her not dying? I think the best ending would be that she wins.

- - - Updated - - -

I think it is "something something druids could help". Yet then, one could ask why wasn't enslaving Eyir good for Azeroth too.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    She wasn't Garrosh 2.0.

Because when people were showing concerns of that, the repeated issue was "Another raid to kill another warchief". Over and over again, this idea was presented and hated that we would end the expansion with Sylvanas as the final boss.

And she wasn't.

Although really unsure why you think race has anything to do with this. If they never knew how to make a "good expansion" or "tell a good story", dunno why you'd be invested in it in the first place.

The last part of what you said made absolutely no sense at all. NONE of the players will ever know how a story turns when they buy the expansion. I bought Shadowlands and it may turn out to be absolute shit like BFA was. But I don't know that. Unless you have the psychic ability to see wayyyyyy into the future, none of us will know if a expansion will be shit or will be good.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    What about her not dying? I think the best ending would be that she wins.
    if you mean by winning, her being chained in eternal torment in the jailor place, sure, that would be a half win, but its better to deal with the cancer now, or she will just go back again

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aggressive View Post
    The last part of what you said made absolutely no sense at all. NONE of the players will ever know how a story turns when they buy the expansion. I bought Shadowlands and it may turn out to be absolute shit like BFA was. But I don't know that. Unless you have the psychic ability to see wayyyyyy into the future, none of us will know if a expansion will be shit or will be good.
    we knew bfa would be shit from the start, so...

Quote Originally Posted by bowlink View Post
    Nazjatar? I don't think so.
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Nazjatar? I don't think so.
    really have you played the alliance version the Shandris storyline was so blatantly showhorned in it was almost funny. it was pretty clear the Talysra storyline was thrue one and the alliance one was just tacked out. but thats business of usual so why would blizzard care.

lul nazjatar, where im forced to ally with someone that tried literally to murder me something like 2 week before. anyway, where is the horde exclusivity? it is a develop of kaldorei race as a whole, easily everyone that isnt a night/blood/void elf/borne is out of place...

btw uldir was the end of an horde zone. i doubt that blizzard even tried to thought it as a shared raid lorewise

I think it is "something something druids could help". Yet then, one could ask why wasn't enslaving Eyir good for Azeroth too.
    still it make zero sense as a forsaken/dk (damn, they even actively genocide the life aspect pack).
    in contrary, it should be an additional reason to kill malfurion

lul nazjatar, where im forced to ally with someone that tried literally to murder me something like 2 week before.
    on no like the alliance has never had to do that oh wait

post wrath gate (sylvanas full knew the blight was being produced.
    Lets See Cataclysm as whole where the horde tries its hardest to kill the alliance in every zone. while the alliance gets a cheap CSI miami knock off. there is some infighting with the ironforge dwarves and the dark irons. (which is really fun to play through as a dark iron mind you) and then in the later zones we have to work for some orc left a mentaly unstable piece of shit in charge. while Cairne or Vol'jin were a mutch better choice
    where was I oh yea right after theramore but before the devine bell incident (fun fact it was infact a sunreaver called
    Thalen Songweaver who made the damn mana bomb.

anyway, where is the horde exclusivity? it is a develop of kaldorei race as a whole, easily everyone that isnt a night/blood/void elf/borne is out of place...
    Yet Tyrande, Malfurion are missing. even after Tyrande Hurt Talysra's Feewing by compairing here the Elisande and Queen Aszhara who is the big bad from said zone
    they even have jaina and Lorthermar again to patch things up again just like 5.2 this time without the grouchy panda.
    No we get Shandris Feathermoon who questline is so shallow that it felt like that bookreport you had to right at 11pm on sunday while it was due monday morning.

btw uldir was the end of an horde zone. i doubt that blizzard even tried to thought it as a shared raid lorewise
    so you agree with me there is infact content being made with only the horde in mind
    Last edited by bowlink; 2020-03-23 at 12:05 AM.

on no like the alliance has never had to do that oh wait

Lets See Cataclysm as whole where the horde tries its hardest to kill the alliance in every zone. while the alliance gets a cheap CSI miami knock off. there is some infighting with the ironforge dwarves and the dark irons. (which is really fun to play through as a dark iron mind you)
    where was I oh yea right after theramore but before the devine bell incident (fun fact it was infact a sunreaver called

Yet Tyrande, Malfurion are missing. even after Tyrande Hurt Talysra's Feewing by compairing here the Elisande and Queen Aszhara who is the big bad from said zone
    they even have jaina and Lorthermar again to patch things up again just like 5.2 this time without the grouchy panda.
    No we get Shandris Feathermoon who questline is so shallow that it felt like that bookreport you had to right at 11pm on sunday while it was due monday morning.

so you agree with me there is infact content being made with only the horde in mind
    when alliance ever quested with garrosh or sylvanas (or whatever orc/forsaken)? icc dungeons have jaina as replacement for sylvanas meanwhile garrosh, to my knowledge, try to assault ally every single time, the closest thing probably is varian that let varok retrieve his son.

the fact that you didnt like the questline isnt the same as having your forsaken riding a cenarius or ysera when for fuckin 15 years you are described as unnatural abomination to the point that the nature itself is frightened by your mere presence (and in wrath there is even a quest where ysera said its so exceptional that all the dragon graveyards let forsakens enter them)
    there is a big difference between "this develop is shit" and "this develop doesnt even make any sense"

oh yes, exactly like zones as tirisfal or durotar. i mean, isnt like the crucible of storms doesnt exists... these 2 raids are basically faction specific, like the 2 factioned part of bod.
    different speech is when we have entire zones, meant to be neutral, that dont make any sense for a faction. i mean, surely im watching it from a too specific undead pov, but damn, i shouldnt even be able to touch the vindicar key, even less stay near a crazy naruu. helping a couple that are the personification of an entire religion and philosophy that deny my existence? damn no...

Quote Originally Posted by Aggressive View Post
    Your response makes no sense at all.

Nowhere did I say anything about how a story "turns out in the end", or seeing the future, or anything?

The other poster clearly said "Blizzard has no idea how to write a good story".

So I said "Why are you invested if they NEVER knew how to make a good story"

really have you played the alliance version the Shandris storyline was so blatantly showhorned in it was almost funny. it was pretty clear the Talysra storyline was thrue one and the alliance one was just tacked out. but thats business of usual so why would blizzard care.
    I played both and both had the same length. Of course, you didn't place telemancy beacons because Shandris is not a mage but you got Jaina for that part.

- - - Updated - - -

lul nazjatar, where im forced to ally with someone that tried literally to murder me something like 2 week before. anyway, where is the horde exclusivity? it is a develop of kaldorei race as a whole, easily everyone that isnt a night/blood/void elf/borne is out of place...

still it make zero sense as a forsaken/dk (damn, they even actively genocide the life aspect pack).
    in contrary, it should be an additional reason to kill malfurion
    I would like to use undead Malfurion as servant of the Lich King or Sylvanas to fight the Legion. Or maybe, we could consume all the magic that remained in Emerald Dream.

- - - Updated - - -

Varian declared a war and didn't stop attacking Horde whenever it was possible.
    Lets See Cataclysm as whole where the horde tries its hardest to kill the alliance in every zone.
    First orc zone: Theramorians invade Durotar.
    and then in the later zones we have to work for some orc left a mentaly unstable piece of shit in charge. while Cairne or Vol'jin were a mutch better choice
    One could say that it was just bald Varian.
    Thalen was officially a traitor but I agree. Sunreaver should have either left after Theramore or assassinate Jaina as soon as she came to Dalaran to lead.

Yet Tyrande, Malfurion are missing.
    They are fighting their dumb war that everyone wants to continue now.
    even after Tyrande Hurt Talysra's Feewing by compairing here the Elisande and Queen Aszhara who is the big bad from said zone
    So what?
    They just wanted to show us that Lor'themar, who was Sylvanas' best friend(in the Horde leadership) is a traitor too.
    Thalyssra one was the same.
    Horde had to save Stormsong Valley.

- - - Updated - - -

different speech is when we have entire zones, meant to be neutral, that dont make any sense for a faction. i mean, surely im watching it from a too specific undead pov, but damn, i shouldnt even be able to touch the vindicar key, even less stay near a crazy naruu. helping a couple that are the personification of an entire religion and philosophy that deny my existence? damn no...
    Orc and troll talking with Alleria is even funnier.

If I could imagine something like that for Alliance, it would be tortollans boasting how old they are compared to player's entire culture when said player is playing Draenei.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Your response makes no sense at all.

Nowhere did I say anything about how a story "turns out in the end", or seeing the future, or anything?

The other poster clearly said "Blizzard has no idea how to write a good story".

So I said "Why are you invested if they NEVER knew how to make a good story"
    Some people like hating on the same story for years. They can learn it perfectly and find every inconsistence for joy of hating on them.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    I'm pretty sure everyone wanted Azshara to have her own expansion.
    yes and even N'zoth they both have been hyped since forever