View Poll Results: What age range do you fall into?

Voters
413. This poll is closed
  • 18 to 24

35 8.47%
  • 25 to 39

295 71.43%
  • 40 to 60

77 18.64%
  • 60+

6 1.45%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    im curious, do u guys see urself playing mmos in 10 years if say, a very good one thats better than wow is now on top, or do u think ur too old then?
    What does too old mean? Is that just another saying of grew tired of this shit, like a child would a toy?

Started during 1st closed EU beta of WoW as a kid.
    Now playing almost everyday only Classic.

weird ranges in the poll...
    Where's "younger than 18"?
    Why is the first range 7 years long, then 15, then 21?
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

30 and teacher...playing since 2006!

Quote Originally Posted by cface View Post
    What does too old mean? Is that just another saying of grew tired of this shit, like a child would a toy?
    no i just mean if you would consider urself too old to continue playing as u do now

10+ Year Old Account
    28, playing since tail end of classic (think i was 13 or 14 back then, and was super excited when login screen change from vanilla to bc ).

If you ask for age range, never choose categories that are arbitrarily long. One is 6 years, one 14, one 20. That makes all of it worthless.

15+ Year Old Account
    I’m 51; started in 2006 at 37. I’ve taken a lot of breaks but playing currently.
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

no i just mean if you would consider urself too old to continue playing as u do now
    How can agebe the restrictor excactly? I would understand if we were talking about certain sports.

3+ Year Old Account
    22, y'all old. 10 characters
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    35 soon. Average age in my community. Some are a bit older, some a bit younger.
    Isn't that what average means?

I turn 30 this year. Been playing since I was 15.

.... My god.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    48. Play since 2010 on retail and from 2008 to 2010 on private server.

I started when I was 15, now I'm 29...that's almost half my life playing WOW

I turn 33 in a few weeks, and have been playing since I was 17. I had a very wide range of people in my guild when I played everyday and was raiding our MT was 12-13 when we started, and our Hunter Officer was 70+ so there was needless to say a very wide range the only one that knew our MT was so young was the Officers, but that kid could tank for sure.

I started playing in late TBC/WotLK around 20-21yo, now I'm 33. So old. D:

Most people in my raid guild are around this age too.

I think there's actually a 20-something yo in my key group which seems like a rarity to me. XD

im curious, do u guys see urself playing mmos in 10 years if say, a very good one thats better than wow is now on top, or do u think ur too old then?
    I will propbably play wow until Blizz decides there is not worth on keeping it up, or I die, whatever comes first.

Turning 41 (married, one daughter) this year. I started just before The Black Temple opening.

28, played in late Classic while I was playing WC3 custom games religiously. I was of the youngest in my guild aswell, they were mostly 18+ while I was 13-14 years old and I couldn't raid with them because I had a more strict sleeping schedule. Kinda surprised to see so many oldies here, kinda shows that the game isn't attracting a new younger audience at all.

I'm still waiting on VR mmos, and oh yes, I will probably play games till I die.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 21. Started playing when i was 8

Don't have any plans to stop playing WoW, I've enjoyed every expansion, been playing the same main since Cata so I've rather attached to it. It's just about the only video game I bother playing nowadays. Already pre-ordered Shadowlands, etc etc.

Obviously if I feel it has a real drop in enjoyment I'd stop, but so far no plans to stop.