10+ Year Old Account
    Where's Bernie?
    Partying on twitter with musical guests? Missing votes and deliberations in Washington, that's where. You know, his actual job.

If you want to actually advance progressive goals, you have to do more than talk about them. You have to get your hands dirty and work on them, push for them, lobby and negotiate for them. Bernie has done none of this. To say I am disappointed is an understatement.

BErnie is getting outflanked on the left by Schumer and Murray.
    Government Affiliated Snark

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Where's Bernie?
    Partying on twitter with musical guests? Missing votes and deliberations in Washington, that's where. You know, his actual job.

If you want to actually advance progressive goals, you have to do more than talk about them. You have to get your hands dirty and work on them, push for them, lobby and negotiate for them. Bernie has done none of this. To say I am disappointed is an understatement.

BErnie is getting outflanked on the left by Schumer and Murray.
    cmon man at least credit the twitter accounts that you copy all of your aesthetic politics from..

https://twitter.com/ChrisDJackson/st...97284364836865

with you parroting the toxic biden lines uncritically and the tankies parroting the fringe toxic bernie stans, id say you were made for eachother.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    cmon man at least credit the twitter accounts that you copy all of your aesthetic politics from..

https://twitter.com/ChrisDJackson/st...97284364836865

with you parroting the toxic biden lines uncritically and the tankies parroting the fringe toxic bernie stans, id say you were made for eachother.
    I was refuting the Bernie attacks. Uh I didnt even mention Biden. That's you just projecting your own baggage.

Still pretending to have Tory problems huh?
    Government Affiliated Snark

I was refuting the Bernie attacks. Uh I didnt even mention Biden. That's you just projecting your own baggage.

lets not pretend we havent all seen the hidin biden stuff over the past few days from the bernie stans.

pretending? what do you get out of being a disingenuous troll?

You're worse than the 'bernie bros'. Cut the shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    SJW's on this forum which is the 21st century version of dropping an N-bomb.
    Jesus fucking Christ you're an uneducated moron.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-03-23 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Minor Flaming

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    She heard the evidence and decided to not impeach Trump.
    This is really all you need to know about Tulsi Gabbard.

*spits in her direction*.

She knows how this Coronavirus saga ends and doesn't want to be left without a chair when the music stops. That's probably why she endorsed Biden.

Really, my part in delighting about the counter-chaos of Gabbard endorsing Biden is the same thing with Bernie faceplanting after Nevada and, according to reports, it largely being his fault (just like last time). Americans are getting too clingy to their politicians. Hopefully both episodes serve as a helpful reminder that in the United States, the best politician is the one who has most in common with a piece of toilet paper. You use them, then you flush them down the toilet.

This ridiculous and un-American thing people have started to do with their politicians, where they get attached to them just because they agree with their views? I don't know how it started, but it must stop because all it does is give the politician the opening to fail without consequence.

No. As a public servant, failure should be a one strike and you're out game. That's called quality control.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    lets not pretend we havent all seen the hidin biden stuff over the past few days from the bernie stans.

pretending? what do you get out of being a disingenuous troll?
    That Hidn Biden stuff is for the birds. Its a particularly bad troll because

(A) Donald Trump's 9/11+Katrina+Financial Crisis moment is devouring him and with bodies piling up he'll be lucky to make it to 2021 without an angry mob breaking through the White House gates to give him the Gadaffi Treatment. Never get in the way of a man who will fail all by himself.

(B) Most Americans don't care about the election right now anyway. They care about their health, their jobs and their financial security.

(C) In a normal election years, research indicates Americans don't even begin to seriously pay attention until late August / early September, and don't make their final choice until around the last week (or so) of October.

Hidn Biden is a bitter troll from a thoroughly defeated people. That's it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulsi2024 View Post
    She doesn’t want a war in Syria because she doesn’t want innocent civilians and American troops to die for no reason, like they did in Iraq. She also knows that Syria could very well go the way of Libya if we tried doing regime change again. Not everyone views international politics as a game of chess.

She used to be anti-LGBT in the past, like every other Democrat except Bernie and Warren.

Idk much about her Indian nationalist scandal, but given MSM’s track record with her, I would not be surprised if it was another nothing burger
    Actually no she wasn't simply against it, she campaigned for it specifically, she and her family are life long Republicans, she is a fraud, and an idiot, she is an opportunist and will do anything to try to pad he resume so she looks good, even though she isn't.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post

Hidn Biden is a bitter troll from a thoroughly defeated people. That's it.
    Im not sure defeated is the right characterisation. The people doing this kind of stuff would complain if Bernie won. The are interested in cultural, not political capital. they fundementally cant be appeased as they are never going to be happy. Again this is extremely online shit. Most Dems polled after super Tuesday said they'll be fine with either Biden or Bernie. Most Americans arent really 'online'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    She heard the evidence and decided to not impeach Trump.
    No she is an idiot, she decided to play the middle for attention, because she doesn't actually give a shit about anybody but herself. That on top of the fact she is a fucking vile traitor, or at least she might be if she was ever anything but a phony from the start.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Jesus fucking Christ you're an uneducated moron.
    Sorry I hurt your feelings. Actually pay attention to your surroundings and you'll actually notice things like the US is still racist as fuck with a healthy side order of misogyny and homophobia. Actual racists like Trump actively brag about their tolerance and will point their fingers at others (the dread SJWs) as being the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    Sorry I hurt your feelings. Actually pay attention to your surroundings and you'll actually notice things like the US is still racist as fuck with a healthy side order of misogyny and homophobia. Actual racists like Trump actively brag about their tolerance and will point their fingers at others (the dread SJWs) as being the problem.

LoL what?

So youre going from ("N*gger" = "SJW") to, "but but but you guys are totally racist soggyknees"? Really?

You really are a fucking moron aren't you . . . . . god I feel sorry for your parents.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-03-24 at 05:44 AM. Reason: Minor Flaming

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    LoL what?

So youre going from ("N*gger" = "SJW") to, "but but but you guys are totally racist soggyknees"? Really?

You really are a fucking moron aren't you . . . . . god I feel sorry for your parents.
    Wow. You just don't get it. We go from "N*gger" in 1954 then to more coded language like Forced Busing and Welfare Queens in the 70's and 80's. The 90's used "Politically Correct" and now here we are in 2020 where the dog whistle buzzword is now "SJW".

But I'm beginning to think you don't actually give a shit about that.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-03-24 at 05:45 AM.

So I had this dream that Biden won the EC vote but lost the popular vote and the GOP completely lost their shit and tried to do every thing they could to erase the EC from existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    It's been a thing since the dawn of human civilization hence, "How dare you, sir". You're just the only one seriously upset that people call out those trying to silence others using wokeness.
    And those throwing out labels like SJW aren’t trying to silence people?

- - - Updated - - -

What are you talking about? LOL

Man some of you all are so delusional in your hatred. Yet I'd probably struggle to find most of you saying a critical word about Joe Manchin.

It's clear you just fill in the blanks of what you know with a reason to hate Tulsi. Anything positive about her must just be a deceptive ploy. It's the kind of unhinged rambles I come to expect from Flat Earthers.
    Tulsi once supported gay conversion therapy. It’s quite a bit worse than “evolving” on gay marriage.

Joe Manchin is a huge piece of shit but he’s less of a piece of shit than many GOP senators.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post
    So I had this dream that Biden won the EC vote but lost the popular vote and the GOP completely lost their shit and tried to do every thing they could to erase the EC from existence.
    Even if that were to happen I don't think the GOP would work to eliminate the EC as they are well aware that is the only way to keep staying viable as a party.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Did Pete Buttigieg function as an enzyme during this election?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Your views and knowledge of Syria are naive as hell. Civilians were already dying, and Bashar al-Assad is not an ally who we should let just rampantly do whatever the hell he wants even if he masks it behind "fighting ISIS." And ISIS is our responsibility, whether you like it or not. Gabbard outright doubted that al-Assad used chemical weapons on his own citizens

Tulsi's family was virulently anti-LGBTQ as recently as the 00s. Even Hillary and Obama, when coming out "against" gay marriage in '08, they made it clear that they supported LGBTQ rights but that "the people" didn't want gay marriage, and that it would have to be a matter settled by the states.......which it eventually was. Meanwhile, the Gabbards were actively working to defeat gay marriage, on that same state level.

As an Indian ex-pat, I can tell you Narendra Modi is an Indian nationalist. The difference between him and Trump is that he's smart, so he's fairly popular. He's been rabidly anti-Muslim and loves Trump, holding a big rally in Dallas last year with Trump opening for him. Modi's supporters in America specifically supported Gabbard and getting her in Congress as an opponent to anti-Modi resolutions in our Congress. She has close ties to the Modi government, who used her as a voice to push Modi's agenda abroad.
    This is the exact same shit they said about Libya and Gaddafi. Remind me, how did that work out?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    Even if that were to happen I don't think the GOP would work to eliminate the EC as they are well aware that is the only way to keep staying viable as a party.
    Very nice dream, @Beefhammer.

Agreed Lenonis - no way the GOP gets rid of the EC, it's the only way they've gotten someone in the White House since 1992 (2004 has an asterix next to it).

Quote Originally Posted by Tulsi2024 View Post
    Did Pete Buttigieg function as an enzyme during this election?

- - - Updated - - -

This is the exact same shit they said about Libya and Gaddafi. Remind me, how did that work out?
    Libya was a UN sanctioned operation. It passed 10-0 in the Security Council. Libya was kicked off the UNHRC when Gaddafi cracked down. In regards to removing Gaddhafi, they were successful.

Obama specifically didn't try and nation build after that. And yes, multiple militias fought for control, and for awhile liberals won the day, at which point Islamic militants fought for control and largely control Libya now. Sometimes democracy isn't smooth. As late as last year, the pro-democracy forces captured strategic territories and are well on their way.

I bet your whole view of Libya is centered around Benghazi, a relatively small event in the course of Libyan geo-politics in the past 10 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    The exact opposite actually, it's more like stop being an SJW and let people speak.
    Again, nobody's being silenced, or having their freedom of speech curtailed.

What the bigots are bitching about is that they're not the only ones with freedom of speech, and when they're abusively bigoted twats in public, a whole lot of people yell at them for being publicly abusive bigoted twats.

If you can't handle being publicly branded a bigot, maybe don't be a bigot in public spaces. That's your freedom. If that's not enough for you, tough nuts.