Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post
    Necromancer really would have been the perfect class for this expansion. Doubly so with Bolvar being the main character we follow through the expansion like Magni in BfA and Khadgar in Legion/WoD. Knights of the Ebon Blade upping their power by recruiting a force of Necromancers would have been sweet.
    But Blizzard would never hide a new class from Blizzcon audience.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Necromancer hero class.
    I would cream.

I still think they'd be better off getting rid of classes altogether, and letting us do things like embrace (or not) a mix of primordial forces, concepts like "technology" or "warfare", and whether we want to be melee, ranged or both, so two characters who've taken a focus on technology can end up very different. You could make a Draenei-style artificer, an engineer, a gunslinger, etc...
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Unholy turning into Ranged wouldn't be good, there should at least be a spec that does damage with a two handed weapon(Unholy fits that). Its a bit too complicated for me though(I try but I feel like I'm doing it wrong).
    I guess that is true.
    Still though, Unholy is certainly one of those classes that feels shoddily designed. definitely fun ot play at times, especially now that we have the Magus of the dead azerite trait and Vision of Perfection buff in conjunction with Apocalypse for that amazing army of undead. But there definitely feels like there should be more cohesion between the 3 disparate elements of Melee, Diseases and Necromancy.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Harbour View Post
    No alpha next week either bois. Watch.
    I think we don't know anything at all. It is the best to just deal with lack of alpha and do something else.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    I still think they'd be better off getting rid of classes altogether, and letting us do things like embrace (or not) a mix of primordial forces, concepts like "technology" or "warfare", and whether we want to be melee, ranged or both, so two characters who've taken a focus on technology can end up very different. You could make a Draenei-style artificer, an engineer, a gunslinger, etc...
    I don't think that would work as well as you think it would. Certainly not in WoW. A system like that would need to have a far bigger focus on single-player content with NPCs. In a game like WoW that is designed around the trifecta of DPS, Tank and Healer a freeform class system would only serve to make some classes unviable in endgame content when you could have a ranged class with the utility of a rogue.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Down with all Debbie downers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I don't think that would work as well as you think it would. Certainly not in WoW. A system like that would need to have a far bigger focus on single-player content with NPCs. In a game like WoW that is designed around the trifecta of DPS, Tank and Healer a freeform class system would only serve to make some classes unviable in endgame content when you could have a ranged class with the utility of a rogue.
    I don't think removing classes altogether. Too extreme its mostly putting some elements from other classes to sorta give you your unique feel/customize your character from joe john next to you. Obviously I think some things would have limits. I don't see it as an impossibility.

I also doubt Blizzard even has a interest in such an idea. Better let them refix classes first.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Its not outside the scope of possibility. .
    Last edited by George Costanza; 2020-03-23 at 07:32 PM.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Necromancer hero class.
    If only... This expansion would be the perfect time to add them.

Even though people will get mad and say "but..but we have Death Knights?! They ARE Necromancers!"
    Then again we have Priests and Paladins which use the same power, one is just a weapon user/melee class.
    I guess Necromancers could be like Priests, as they channel Necrotic magic just like how Priests channel the Light, whereas Death Knights are one with death, just like how Paladins are one with the Light.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I would cream.
    I would scream
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

7+ Year Old Account
    Confirmed sourced told me public alpha is coming with certain next Thursday, just wait boys

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Confirmed sourced told me public alpha is coming with certain next Thursday, just wait boys
    Yeah I heard the same.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Yeah I heard the same.
    X to doubt.

If true, we could potentially see a data mineable build this week.

I have a confirmed and reputable insider source that's just told me that Alpha is arriving in the coming weeks. This was related to me with 99.9% certainty.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    X to doubt.

They may release reveal video, show build and launch it same day, it happened with 8.3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post
    I have a confirmed and reputable insider source that's just told me that Alpha is arriving in the coming weeks. This was related to me with 99.9% certainty.
    So less than 7 weeks? Because in my mind more than 7 would be coming months.

7+ Year Old Account
    X to doubt.

they are hiding on purpose because big news( the source didn't said what) but its confirmed the Thursday of the next week(not this one)

10+ Year Old Account
    Im leaning more towards a mid/late November release at this point.

Ion just texted me that Shadowlands is cancelled, so I don't know who YOUR source is...

If syegfryed isn't bullshitting I'm assuming the alpha is "locked" behind some kind of video or press release. Maybe an open alpha?*

*If you buy CE Shadowlands.
    Last edited by EbaumsTipster; 2020-03-23 at 08:41 PM.

Im leaning more towards a mid/late November release at this point.
    Wasn't that already to be expected?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again