The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Give it to me please, I'm still stuck with my 445 weapon with rank 3 TD while having 474 ilvl
    Still using 445 Raden fist weapon on off hand. Wish TD had the lower ilvl since it doesn't scale with it.
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    If we get Alpha this week, I'll scrap my 475 rank 3 twilight weapon.
    ... Well, now I REALLY hope we're not getting it this week.

Jebus, that RNGebus blessing.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post

Already had this discussion earlier in the thread, not doing it again. Feel however you want on the matter, some content creators/streamers get special treatment.
    We’ve had this discussion for the last 2 weeks at the very least. Just look at my post history, I said the exact same thing on the 9th of this month. Nothing has changed and as of right now Towelliee doesn’t have insider info yet, despite people thinking otherwise every day in this thread.

I’m not saying certain streamers don’t get special treatment whatsoever, I’m saying he doesn’t know anything right now so looking to him for information is just wishful thinking. It’s just going around in circles. People are so starved in this thread and it’s constantly showing.
    Last edited by Jamie081; 2020-03-23 at 11:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TarzoEzio View Post
    I watched him all day, he talked about how there ISN'T gonna be an Alpha all March. Stop saying everyday that there is something coming just because you want it to be true.
    Here is a clip of him saying he expects something next Monday/Tuesday. Which are March 30/31 respectively, proving you wrong.
    Maybe actually pay attention to the person you're watching?

https://www.twitch.tv/towelliee/clip...24hr&sort=time

Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post
    Here is a clip of him saying he expects something next Monday/Tuesday. Which are March 30/31 respectively, proving you wrong.

He’s just throwing out random timeframes, which is proving my point that he has no clue right now. Yes he’s a streamer, yes he gets insider knowledge. No he doesn’t have any insider knowledge right now.
    You can tell because he’s applying the same mental gymnastics that this barren wasteland of a thread has been applying for the last 30 days.

‘It’s got to be next week, there’s no way that it’s NOT then. Anything beyond that just doesn’t make any sense.’ Repeat ad nauseam.

WoD to Legion alone Ret changed an incredible amount. Wut.
    You can't talk sense into these people. They've got blinders over their eyes.

They enjoy the streamlined, dumbed down game play that has consistently been pushed into the game over the years.

I was trying to find comparison shots of action bars from MoP and Legion/BfA. It's honestly hilarious how much they've taken away and destroyed.

Not to mention that 90% of DPS specs feel exactly the same.

Builder---->Spender----->Builder----->Proc----->Spender.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonDays View Post
    You can't talk sense into these people. They've got blinders over their eyes.

They enjoy the streamlined, dumbed down game play that has consistently been pushed into the game over the years.

I was trying to find comparison shots of action bars from MoP and Legion/BfA. It's honestly hilarious how much they've taken away and destroyed.

Except it didn't... Wod and Legion are not that different from each other in terms of Ret Paladin. I played one throughout all of it, there wasn't that much different even with artifacts as a system but go ahead and act superior thinking we enhoy "streamlined dumb down gameplay."

I'm not the one with blinders.

Sure if you oversimplify it like that then it is true.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    So you have any quote where Towellie said "it's coming X month/in X weeks" or not? So far it's you that is making clown of himself.

That would be last possible date for SL this year. Otherwise gap between expansion launch and season 1 would be too big.

Maybe even it's still week too late, I don't expect Blizzard to launch Mythic raid week before Christmas.
    I suppose they could either do it a week earlier, or they could launch November 17th but start season one mythic 3weeks later instead of 4. Giving the Mythic Teams 2 full clears plus a few days to down the raid before Christmas. I think ideally they still launch Shadowlands late October, but its getting less likely by the week.

LOL.

People actually still watch this irrelevant bootlicker? You're joking.

The same dude that was licking Blizzards boots and shooting down any criticism of BfA during it's Alpha and Beta?(He did this on YouTube, MMO Champ, Reddit AND Official forums). Only to completely change his tune and talk about BfAs issues when it became cool to do so?

10+ Year Old Account
    26 weeks. Thats how long the testing period can be before the Prepatch hits with a late October release date and an early April Alpha. So 6.5 months. Realistically they will want to stop doing big class changes etc a few weeks before prepatch launch, so about 6 months. If Alpha doesn't start in the next 2-3 weeks, an October release date goes out the window.

LOL.

The same dude that was licking Blizzards boots and shooting down any criticism of BfA during it's Alpha and Beta?(He did this on YouTube, MMO Champ, Reddit AND Official forums). Only to completely change his tune and talk about BfAs issues when it became cool to do so?
    While he is as giant a shill as taliesin he does have a good record.

As for that clip, I think what he said earlier about the first 2 weeks of april has more accuracy to it.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL.

Let's assume Tow is right this time. Monday/Tuesday Dev update video/blog and then Wed or Thurs Alpha launch?

my release bet is:

- original plan was bringing it live somewhere between august and october.
    - because being late and foremost of corona (which also will be used as official reason) its around 10th december.

i do not believe its later, because

- blizz often showed they have no problem with halfbaked release and can get stuff quickly fixed together
    - „fix it in 9.1“
    - foremost: ATVI will NEVER EVER piss on xmas sells and holiday profits. Never Ever.

So, first 1-2 weeks in december is totally my bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    my release bet is:

- original plan was bringing it live somewhere between august and october.
    - because being late and foremost of corona (which also will be used as official reason) its around 10th december.

i do not believe its later, because

- blizz often showed they have no problem with halfbaked release and can get stuff quickly fixed together
    - „fix it in 9.1“
    - foremost: ATVI will NEVER EVER piss on xmas sells and holiday profits. Never Ever.

So, first 1-2 weeks in december is totally my bet.
    If SL is half-baked this game is going directly into the shitter. They cannot afford 2 bad expansions in a row and they know it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    26 weeks. Thats how long the testing period can be before the Prepatch hits with a late October release date and an early April Alpha. So 6.5 months. Realistically they will want to stop doing big class changes etc a few weeks before prepatch launch, so about 6 months. If Alpha doesn't start in the next 2-3 weeks, an October release date goes out the window.
    How do you people not understand what is going on in the world? Is it because you generally don't leave the house anyway?

Also - why are you advocating for a rushed release again? Has BfA taught you nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I see the alpha coming on the 1st because why not lol

If SL is half-baked this game is going directly into the shitter. They cannot afford 2 bad expansions in a row and they know it.
    Yet they love money.

Let's not forget that BfA wasn't ready - everyone knew it wasn't ready. What did they do - they brought the release date FORWARD a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    Funny how it's been a while since they released anything around that time, then...

By all measurements, BfA has not been a bad expansion to the company in terms of revenue and player retention.

If we were coming out of WoD, I might agree with you but as it stands, BfA being bad is just as subjective as it was whenever someone calls Legion the worst, or MoP, or WOTLK, or TBC, or Cata.

I say this as someone who took a 3-month break due to BfA designs.

Dont care much about SL alpha atm I just want some updates on the game. Is asking for a Deep dive or a "BFA post mortem" like dev post about what they learned from bfa or something like that too much to ask for?

Also I am more excited for lego star wars the skywalker saga than i am for SL atm, And that game has had more info released about it than BFA.