10+ Year Old Account
    Amusing defense of plagiarism lol

"But professor you agree with the stolen work, right? Wtf no don't fail me"

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I attack targets nobody bothers to even bring up.
    I liked that bit where you attacked Obama's kids because of your inability to get a grip on environmental issues.

This thread is filled with people who unironically would vote for Donald Trump right now if he ran as a Democrat.
    Thanks for proving my point. Hyperbolic bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Could you provide an approved list of those that should be on the "deserved list"? Seeing how you must be the authority on such matters.

Just because something doesn't matter to you or affect you doesn't mean others can't find those people worthy of scorn.
    You can slam almost any public figure. Its very hard to be a politician and not be compromised. The question is who amongst many do you pick? When a poster has a consistent pattern of behaviour you start to wonder who's side is that person actually on?
    Last edited by Ivanstone; 2020-03-24 at 12:49 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Amusing defense of plagiarism lol

"But professor you agree with the stolen work, right? Wtf no don't fail me"
    If a professor makes a giant point on an anonymous non-school location about being some Lefty, and then when read Karl Marx verbatim but rejects it because of who said it; than I'd know that professor was a fake.

Second, is this forum a school? Do you actually take this place so seriously as to look at the *checks notes* World of Warcraft off topic message board as this serious clearing house if dissertations? Like Skroe's posts are going to be compiled for posterity and the lengthy discussions you all had in "The Trump Shitshow" thread form some serious important academic dialog of the *looks at more notes* Brilliant Minds of the World of Warcraft offtopic forum?

The unfounded narcissism of some of you is amazing. There is nothing say as profoundly narcissistic and delusional as believing the body of posts on MMO-OC is worth anything, like say unironically thinking people aught to be well aware of some grand "Doctrine" or theme and position of ones posts by studiously reading ones entire catalog of posts here. Then again, given the lore and legend of Theo on this forum, maybe you lot really do keep studious track of every post and treat this place as your classroom and main forum of engagement.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    I liked that bit where you attacked Obama's kids because of your inability to get a grip on environmental issues.
    The hell are you talking about?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    If a professor makes a giant point on an anonymous non-school location about being some Lefty, and then when read Karl Marx verbatim but rejects it because of who said it; than I'd know that professor was a fake.

Second, is this forum a school? Do you actually take this place so seriously as to look at the *checks notes* World of Warcraft off topic message board as this serious clearing house if dissertations? Like Skroe's posts are going to be compiled for posterity and the lengthy discussions you all had in "The Trump Shitshow" thread form some serious important academic dialog of the *looks at more notes* Brilliant Minds of the World of Warcraft offtopic forum?

The unfounded narcissism of some of you is amazing. There is nothing say as profoundly narcissistic and delusional as believing the body of posts on MMO-OC is worth anything, like say unironically thinking people aught to be well aware of some grand "Doctrine" or theme and position of ones posts by studiously reading ones entire catalog of posts here. Then again, given the lore and legend of Theo on this forum, maybe you lot really do keep studious track of every post and treat this place as your classroom and main forum of engagement.
    OK terf
    cope more
    got em
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-03-24 at 03:23 AM. Reason: Minor Trolling

The hell are you talking about?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post51902347

Still find it curious that you would attack Obama's and Yang's kids and not the Trumps, the Mercers, the Kochs and more.

Seriously we have thread after thread of you whining about the SJW's or Intersectionalism or some other synonym. Its almost like what you actually want is people to shut the fuck up and not hurt your barely concealed bigotry.

7+ Year Old Account
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post51902347

Still find it curious that you would attack Obama's and Yang's kids and not the Trumps, the Mercers, the Kochs and more.

Seriously we have thread after thread of you whining about the SJW's or Intersectionalism or some other synonym. Its almost like what you actually want is people to shut the fuck up and not hurt your barely concealed bigotry.
    That isn't even an attack, I was stating the "Eat bugs and make meat too expensive for poors" plan is classist and that the people who propose it like Andrew Yang and Barrack Obama won't suffer from it.

That is hardly an "Attack". An attack would be point out that Donald Trump Jr. LOOKS like Biff or whatever from Back to the Future, only also unfuckably ghoulish looking too. Actually save for Barron and Tiffany all of his kids are fucked up either inside or out, and Tiffany is just an Insta-Thot as far as I know. Now those are attacks on children.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

That isn't even an attack, I was stating the "Eat bugs and make meat too expensive for poors" plan is classist and that the people who propose it like Andrew Yang and Barrack Obama won't suffer from it.
    Except that your statement is complete bullshit and you took a swipe at their kids on top of that. All you did was muddy a thread about the environment for either ignorant or malevolent reasons.

7+ Year Old Account
    Except that your statement is complete bullshit and you took a swipe at their kids on top of that. All you did was muddy a thread about the environment for either ignorant or malevolent reasons.
    You read Into it meaning that wasn't there:

Have I lied? As for Capitalists, I wouldn't trust the Davos Man to solve anything. The Davos Man will only resolve a crisis that doesn't involve the loss of his own power and position.

As for Environmental Policy, there is no way around it requiring a reduced standard of living. Which I am not even opposed to, but is this a burden all share? I know Andrew Yangs kids won't eat bugs, nor will Obama's.
    Highlighted in blue is the main issue, that a lot of proposed environmental policy will require a reduced standard of living. Next in green is me even stating I don't disagree with such measures. In light blue I go over my core complaint about how these policies are proposed, in red I state Andrew Yang and Barrack Obama's kids won't endure hardship because they are wealthy, their families can afford steak, chicken and the real food whilst regressive policies that say make meat prohibitively expensive are just behaviorally policing of the poor exclusively. Not unlike Mike Bloombergs suggestion that widdling down poor peoples income makes them unable to afford cigarettes.

If one wasn't blinded by this dumb team sport people think MMO-OC is, you'd recognize that my core complaint is the Environmental policy isn't a shared burden and a lot of solutions seemed aimed at ensuring only the bottom social classes have to suffer for it.

Personally I'm just interested in what the next astroturf is going to be now that Biden is doing daily video chats. wHeRe'S bIdEn GuIsE
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    Even Biden thinks he's too old for Presidency and will have to stand down any minute now This is such a joke.

"The most important thing — and I've actually talked to Barack about this — the most important thing is that there has to be someone who, the day after they're picked, is prepared to be president of the United States of America if something happened," Biden said.

LMAO.
    Would you prefer he picks someone who isn't prepared to become president should something happen?

I don't get what you're bitching about here?

Is this BernieBro psychosis or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Personally I'm just interested in what the next astroturf is going to be now that Biden is doing daily video chats. wHeRe'S bIdEn GuIsE
    Easy, they're going to critique the minutia of every Biden video with "look i't Dementia!".

BErnie's squad of NEETS all have psychology degrees from PragerU.
    Government Affiliated Snark

You read Into it meaning that wasn't there:

Highlighted in blue is the main issue, that a lot of proposed environmental policy will require a reduced standard of living. Next in green is me even stating I don't disagree with such measures. In light blue I go over my core complaint about how these policies are proposed, in red I state Andrew Yang and Barrack Obama's kids won't endure hardship because they are wealthy, their families can afford steak, chicken and the real food whilst regressive policies that say make meat prohibitively expensive are just behaviorally policing of the poor exclusively. Not unlike Mike Bloombergs suggestion that widdling down poor peoples income makes them unable to afford cigarettes.
    Highlighted in blue and green could be considered the core statement if not for the statement in red. You took an unnecessary swipe at others who might be willing to do the work. It makes me wonder if the statement in red is the meat of your argument and everything else is just window dressing. You long history of whining about identity politics leads me to believe that is actually the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    OK terf
    cope more
    got em
    Deflection .

7+ Year Old Account
    Highlighted in blue and green could be considered the core statement if not for the statement in red. You took an unnecessary swipe at others who might be willing to do the work. It makes me wonder if the statement in red is the meat of your argument and everything else is just window dressing. You long history of whining about identity politics leads me to believe that is actually the case.
    In what way, in what universe, in what dimension of reality is that a swipe? You'll have to explain the swipe bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Milchshake View Post
    Easy, they're going to critique the minutia of every Biden video with "look i't Dementia!".

BErnie's squad of NEETS all have psychology degrees from PragerU.
    Democrats are now acting like it’s a normal thing for the presumptive nominee to disappear for a week during a time of crisis, and there’s no problem with the presumptive nominee clearly displaying dementia every 5 seconds.

What will it take for Democrats to admit that the emperor has no clothes?

In what way, in what universe, in what dimension of reality is that a swipe? You'll have to explain the swipe bit.
    What's the point of bringing their kids into the argument? What's the point of saying we'll be eating bugs and they won't? Oh wait that is the point. Outrageous hyperbole instead of an actual argument.

You could've just said that the wealthy will endure less hardship from environmental change. That would be obvious. They enjoy less hardship now.

But that's not what you said now is it?

Furthermore, since you appear to be a Bernie "supporter" how come you aren't saying that a wealthy man like Bernie and his wealthy family will avoid the same hardships?

Remember when a certain poster here was losing his shit because Bernie was absent from Bloody Sunday because he was campaigning in California?

Where is the outrage for Biden bailing on the nation for an ENTIRE WEEK during a NATIONAL CRISIS? Joe Biden went AWOL during what is probably the biggest national crisis of the past decade.

7+ Year Old Account
    What's the point of bringing their kids into the argument? What's the point of saying we'll be eating bugs and they won't? Oh wait that is the point. Outrageous hyperbole instead of an actual argument.

You could've just said that the wealthy will endure less hardship from environmental change. That would be obvious. They enjoy less hardship now.

But that's not what you said now is it?

Furthermore, since you appear to be a Bernie "supporter" how come you aren't saying that a wealthy man like Bernie and his wealthy family will avoid the same hardships?
    The point? To illustrate that regressive policies proposed by say Andrew Yang which calls for making meat more expensive. The point being that its not his kids who would endure that hardship. Since obviously whatever the price, he could afford it. That isn't a swipe, that isn't an insult, that isn't even calling them bad people; you are reading into a statement something I didn't say and taking umbridge over phantoms.

The point? To illustrate that regressive policies proposed by say Andrew Yang which calls for making meat more expensive. The point being that its not his kids who would endure that hardship. Since obviously whatever the price, he could afford it. That isn't a swipe, that isn't an insult, that isn't even calling them bad people; you are reading into a statement something I didn't say and taking umbridge over phantoms.
    Ever occur to you that most of the food we eat is kept an artificially low price? There's a good reason for that but it does make life much more difficult for food producers.

And it is a swipe and an insult because you didn't target Yang himself but his kids (Obama's too). For reasons. And furthermore, you have a very long post history. So long you evidently can't even remember a lot of the shit you smear.

I genuinely think you're a GOP supporter who posts a lot of shit at the Dems because they are the opposition. If that's not you, change the way you post.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ever occur to you that most of the food we eat is kept an artificially low price? There's a good reason for that but it does make life much more difficult for food producers.

And it is a swipe and an insult because you didn't target Yang himself but his kids (Obama's too). For reasons. And furthermore, you have a very long post history. So long you evidently can't even remember a lot of the shit you smear.

I genuinely think you're a GOP supporter who posts a lot of shit at the Dems because they are the opposition. If that's not you, change the way you post.
    I'd like to cite for the record that you are re-litigating a post in a long since locked thread claiming I swiped at kids, which I didn't and anyone not an aggressive partisan hack can see that.

Here is the definition of To Take a Swipe at Someone
    > to direct criticism or insults toward (a particular person or group) She took a swipe at her former company in her latest column.
    > to try to hit (someone or something) by moving something The batter took a swipe at the ball and missed.
    At no point did I literally hit anyone, and I didn't insult or even criticize them as individuals, or them in any particular way. I acknowledged that there is a social class difference in who will bare the burden.

As for your other points, dude, I'm not re-litigating a thread that is locked. Dude, you kvetched I swiped at some kids, I didn't. How long do I have to play with this sea-lion?