Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    wow dude so cool edgy to be happy about a young and healthy teenager getting a virus that has no chance of killing her or causing lasting damage.

You're the collest dude on this forum, brah.
    Oh, it has been killing younger people without underlying health conditions, and the disease will mutate and become more potent so..

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    You just had 18 years old die in US today from Coronavirus and you still are one of those who sprout this BS about how teenagers are apparently invincible to it?

They are not. There is a chance for everything - complications and death.

Spreading this bullshit and encouraging teens to break quarantines and restrictions because they "have no chance to die" - which is incorrect - is criminal.
    Which is very, very rare.

But hey, you and that other guy can be happy about this... I suppose? Whatever floats your boat, counting the days when it becomes a problem in Gaza?

Oh and isn't it funny, how suddenly all these "vegan/veggie/gluten free" tards are suddenly snapping up and clearing the aisles of regular food-stuffs.

It's almost like it's all an act.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyuna View Post
    Oh, it has been killing younger people without underlying health conditions, and the disease will mutate and become more potent so.. fingers crossed.

HOW DARE YOU!
    That's just evil really.

Personally, I think she's a whiny ass doll on strings goaded by adults with agenda to go out and screech at people, because this shit sells and if she gets free yacht rides and nice meals and hotels out of it - all the better for everyone.

But I certainly don't want her to suffer or die, wtf.

Which is very, very rare.

But hey, you and that other guy can be happy about this... I suppose? Whatever floats your boat, counting the days when it becomes a problem in Gaza?
    Cut the crap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, it has been killing younger people without underlying health conditions, and the disease will mutate and become more potent so..
    So gratz.. she has like a 0,0001% chance? Well, you better get your super cool and edgy party started, mr.cool brah

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and isn't it funny, how suddenly all these "vegan/veggie/gluten free" tards are suddenly snapping up and clearing the aisles of regular food-stuffs.

It's almost like it's all an act.
    Gluten free is a genuine disease, but hey, no surprise you had no idea about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    As opposed to authoritarian regimes that put zero value on human life?
    The nations that have done best in curbing this, far better than even China with its draconian rules, are South Korea, Japan, Singapore and Taiwan, and all of them are capitalist.
    And as I pointed out earlier, none of them are nearly as capitalist as the US.

10+ Year Old Account

Cut the crap.

No need to angry over having like 1 example over god knows how many teens are infected with this. Oh no wait, i'm so sorry I was not specific anough, i'll fix it.

wow dude so cool and edgy to be happy about a young and healthy teenager getting a virus that has a 0,00001% chance of killing her or causing lasting damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    No need to angry over having like 1 example over god knows how many teens are infected with this. Oh no wait, i'm so sorry I was not specific anough, i'll fix it.

wow dude so cool and edgy to be happy about a young and healthy teenager getting a virus that has a 0,00001% chance of killing her or causing lasting damage.
    You drunk or what? I think I was clear about not being happy about people getting this shit.

Everyone should exercise restraint and be careful, even and especially teens because even if they themselves are resistant - they can still carry it all over the place and infect others and their parents, being socially active at that age.

Saying and spreading irresponsible shit like "young and healthy teenager getting a virus that has no chance of killing her or causing lasting damage" is just asking for more victims down the road.

It's a fucking games forum, some actual legit teen might be reading this shit and be like "woohoo I'm a god, let's goooo".
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2020-03-24 at 11:11 PM.

Pretty much all of this silly goose rant with part in bold in particular:
    I was wrong about the first part he just implies it.

Trump did propose cuts to the cdc and he did cut pandemic response teams.

https://www.businessinsider.com/us-c...navirus-2020-3
    https://thehill.com/policy/finance/4...virus-outbreak

Several experts left after cuts to there budgets.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...se/5064881002/

Trump wants to cut things to help poor americans.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/10/polit...net/index.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

republicans selling off before shit hit the fan.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...es-ncna1166091
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2020-03-24 at 11:18 PM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

So gratz.. she has like a 0,0001% chance? Well, you better get your super cool and edgy party started, mr.cool brah

- - - Updated - - -

Gluten free is a genuine disease, but hey, no surprise you had no idea about that.
    r/woooosh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ViolenceJackRespectsWomen View Post
    I was wrong about the first part he just implies it.

Trump did propose cuts to the cdc and he did cut pandemic response teams.

https://www.businessinsider.com/us-c...navirus-2020-3
    https://thehill.com/policy/finance/4...virus-outbreak

Trump wants to cut things to help poor americans.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/10/polit...net/index.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/

republicans selling off before shit hit the fan.

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...es-ncna1166091
    Well he's not even implying it first of all - he "implies it" if you are looking to make a spectacle, without actually listening to the context following.

As for other stuff, there is a lot of "wants" and shit, but did it actually happen or it's just another bunch of bullshit out of context crap like this "wants to put everyone back to work despite crisis"?

And guess what - all people with a clue started selling on the moment they got a whiff of this shit, don't make it some sort of "republiikunz" thing.

I think Trump's team really fucked it up when it comes to quick and appropriate response to the crisis, that's why they need to play a catch-up game now. As some other poster rightfully said - you have plenty of actual failings to criticize, you don't need to make up bullshit.

Which is my point.

Well he's not even implying it first of all - he "implies it" if you are looking to make a spectacle, without actually listening to the context following.

As for other stuff, there is a lot of "wants" and shit, but did it actually happen or it's just another bunch of bullshit out of context crap like this "wants to put everyone back to work despite crisis"?

And guess what - all people with a clue started selling on the moment they got a whiff of this shit, don't make it some sort of "republiikunz" thing.

I think Trump's team really fucked it up when it comes to quick and appropriate response to the crisis, that's why they need to play a catch-up game now. As some other poster rightfully said - you have plenty of actual failings to criticize, you don't need to make up bullshit.

Which is my point.
    He wants to open the economy sooner to help his relection chances... I mean we can disagree but it's pretty transparent. I got one thing wrong and every other claim was right... You just wanted to focus on a briefing rather than the mountains of things he misshandled.

That senator accorading to the article knew and downplayed the virus at the sametime... We both know he was insider trading but we can disagree.

10+ Year Old Account
    He wants to open the economy sooner to help his relection chances... I mean we can disagree but it's pretty transparent. I got one thing wrong and every other claim was right... You just wanted to focus on a briefing rather than the mountains of things he misshandled.
    He wants to open economy sooner in areas that make sense to do so, so that people's livelihoods won't be ruined needlessly. Yes, this will increase his reelection chances, but guess what? You get re-elected if you do good good that makes sense and actually works. What an insane concept.

In order to get re-elected he needs to make sure he does a good job with this crisis. Not a difficult concept to understand.

Honestly, today was the first time I seen the briefing, out of sheer curiosity and I really fail to find what was so criminal about it. Even this "Easter" meme here, seems like Dr. Fauci has given a pretty decent overview what that entrails - as in hard hit states won't be lifted until situation actually is under control there, while states that are less affected might be able to return to some sort of normalcy given their study results.

I did not see them sprout horns and breathe flame there.

I, personally, think they should be stricter with measures and I certainly think they woke up late, but they do seem to be taking necessary, if in part timid, actions to tackle the crisis.

For example, I do think it's good that they ask people moving to other states from NY to self-quarantine for 14 days, but on the other hand it's bad they don't actually put an enforced order in place for that. It's good that they have this 15 days plan, but it's bad that parts of it rely on good will as opposed to actual orders on the ground.
    Trump's strategy is to leave everything to the states so that when shit hits the fan he takes no blame. His administration is not doing very basic things right now states are competing to bid for basic hospital supplies, it is within his power to consolidate, manage and manufacture so the shortages stop but he has refused to do so. The management and distribution of food, goods and people between states also not being done.Also stricter rules should be applied and enforced with heavy fines levied but Trump hasn't done any of that also. There's zero leadership and things keep getting worse, the press conferences are basically him venting and lying.

We aren't going to win this without the power of the federal government, the US is going to be the first country that shows what happens when the virus runs its course a lot of people are going to die.

10+ Year Old Account
    r/woooosh.
    No, No, I get it, You think they and people choosing to not eat meat are just doing for attention. I'm sure that makes perfect sense in your little world.

He wants to open economy sooner in areas that make sense to do so, so that people's livelihoods won't be ruined needlessly. Yes, this will increase his reelection chances, but guess what? You get re-elected if you do good good that makes sense and actually works. What an insane concept.
    He wants to rush it and even fauci disagrees with his window. You don't get relected if this creates a second wave because he wants to rush things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Trump's strategy is to leave everything to the states so that when shit hits the fan he takes no blame. His administration is not doing very basic things right now states are competing to bid for basic hospital supplies, it is within his power to consolidate, manage and manufacture so the shortages stop but he has refused to do so. The management and distribution of food, goods and people between states also not being done.Also stricter rules should be applied and enforced with heavy fines levied but Trump hasn't done any of that also. There's zero leadership and things keep getting worse, the press conferences are basically him venting and lying.

We aren't going to win this without the power of the federal government, the US is going to be the first country that shows what happens when the virus runs its course a lot of people are going to die.
    To be fair, governments and states have A LOT of power of their own.

I think Trump really fucked up response, but guess what - state governors of New York, California and Washington are equally complicit and honestly maybe even more, because they had full power to put all the restrictive measures in place and they are leaner and more focused on their constituents as opposed to federal government. And still, they did diddly squat until it was too late.

US is a Federation. Local governance is empowered to govern, if they are incapable to act despite having the authority - they are AS much complicit if not even bloody more. Quite honestly, 3 of these states governors should have their heads on a plate served to the angry mob next election.

- - - Updated - - -

He wants to rush it and even fauci disagrees with his window. You don't get relected if this creates a second wave because he wants to rush things.
    Dr. Fauci just personally explained the rationale behind this today in a briefing, this thing in particular.

There are states and areas which are lightly affected or even almost not affected, they are making a research now whether it's something they miss or actual state of affairs there. If it's actual state of affairs, they want to return these areas to normalcy, if situation permits.

That's it. What's so insane about this? The only concern really is that they should restrict state border movements somehow, if even it's possible. Their lax message of "please self quarantine for 14 days" for those moving from NY to other states is naive plea at best.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2020-03-24 at 11:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    The fact that I am regularly consulted on our hospitals supply needs, file requisition orders for new equipment after doing the research into the various models, have visited medical seminars and congresses hosted by medical supply companies and the RKI, with our chief of medicine, regularly communicate with other hospitals and suppliers on demand and estimated delays of medical gear, have met doctors from over 45 nations and have been exchanging info about the spread of Corona with a great many of them and listened to their needs and woes.

So, try again. Or are you done being completely out of your league?
    Ignorance doesn't grow tired, it just shifts which leg it stands on and continues as is.

You're clearly the one with knowledge, the other one is just a walking hate-boner for the EU.

it doesn't make sense at all.

it will just create roaming "nyc" like problems one after the other till every state has their relative NYC like problem.

That's a great way if you want to be the last few states to get an huge outbreak and there will be nothing left to help them with.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

To be fair, governments and states have A LOT of power of their own.

I think Trump really fucked up response, but guess what - state governors of New York, California and Washington are equally complicit and honestly maybe even more, because they had full power to put all the restrictive measures in place and they are leaner and more focused on their constituents as opposed to federal government. And still, they did diddly squat until it was too late.

US is a Federation. Local governance is empowered to govern, if they are incapable to act despite having the authority - they are AS much complicit if not even bloody more. Quite honestly, 3 of these states governors should have their heads on a plate served to the angry mob next election.

- - - Updated - - -

Dr. Fauci just personally explained the rationale behind this today in a briefing, this thing in particular.

There are states and areas which are lightly affected or even almost not affected, they are making a research now whether it's something they miss or actual state of affairs there. If it's actual state of affairs, they want to return these areas to normalcy, if situation permits.

That's it. What's so insane about this?
    That fauci response not Trumps. Trump wants to open it sooner. Trump wants the economy re-opened by easter but fauci disagree with that time window. Fauci is a doctor Trump is not...