Poll: Which do you prefer?

Thread: Old or new?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Classic rascism. Nothing is better. Unless you're not white.
    Us black folks disagree...

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on what we're talking about. Just because it's newer doesn't mean it's better, but at the same time technology has advanced quite a bit. It's a case by case situation for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vash The Stampede View Post
    Depends on what we're talking about. Just because it's newer doesn't mean it's better, but at the same time technology has advanced quite a bit. It's a case by case situation for me.
    I agree 100%.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Classic rascism. Nothing is better. Unless you're not white.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree. I proved your point that you're upset that you can't use racism to be funny. cOmEdY WaS bEtTeR iN tHe GoOd OlD dAyS.
    I can't? I am not a movie producer. lol! I enjoy watching it when it is on. And am not afraid to tell anyone I do.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

New. I enjoy new experiences over routine. I have a generally unfavorable view of traditions as well- I view them as a kind of social prison.