Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    USA works? News to me, indeed.
    You bois are like a guidebook to ineptitude right now. I just hope for your sake it's the last pandemic of this magnitude we will see next 50 to 100 years.
    And you're a Fool who acts like they know how to contain a Virus when even your PM was late in Enacting a Full Lockdown as well as pretending that Governors have the same powers to control the Military to control borders like your PM.

You're the one blaming States that properly acted and even acted sooner then Israel and constantly pretending/Lying/ And or Foolish that Trump isn't the main reason USA is in the mess.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2020-03-26 at 09:59 AM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    And you're a Fool who acts like they know how to contain a Virus when even your PM was late in Enacting a Full Lockdown as well as pretending that Governors have the same powers to control the Military like your PM.
    State governors have far more power than you seem to believe, it's obvious to every fool that they could and should have done better job in every current hotspot state.

They could have enacted measures the very same measures they did a week earlier, all of them. Instead, you sucking off Cuomo's member as if he's some savior of New York and your best show is that CA as a shining example of fast response.

They are no better than Trump, really.

Carry on with your BS, m8.

State governors have far more power than you seem to believe, it's obvious to every fool that they could and should have done better job in every current hotspot state.
    Again, No they don't State POLICE are not Border Patrol.

They could have enacted measures the very same measures they did a week earlier, all of them.
    And Israel could of done it back in January.

Instead, you sucking off Cuomo's member as if he's some savior of New York and your best show is that CA as a shining example of fast response.
    LMAO I never said he was a savior, I'm not Defending NY, I don't know why you keep bringing him up, You're Obsessed with Bashing the US states like a petulant Child.

Says the person digging himself a hole.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BoltBlaster View Post
    Do you think Europe is smaller or China is smaller? European borders have been defunct for decades, yet now they are working. It is only a matter of putting few police units on roads that pass through border. In China there are no borders, yet they locked down everything.

US politicians are just lazy and incompetent.
    Pretty much.

Saw a video of a monkey randomly flinging shit the other day. Made me think of some regular posters in this thread.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-03-26 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Minor Trolling

In China there are no borders, yet they locked down everything.
    A Communist State with Authoritarian powers can easily Lock down and Close down Borders of Entry.

US politicians are just lazy and incompetent.
    You think Americans can Close Down State to State Borders?

Don't know where to begin with that. Your first sentence is wrong, China hasn't been communist for many years. Then you assume that only authoritarian countries have police?
    When did I ever say that? Are you that Ignorant? And you assume that Non-Authoritarian Countries can act like China?

Yes. Easily. Europe did, none of your excuses apply to Europe.
    Is that why Italy and other European Countries are having so many issues now?

"Excuses" LMAO You're a fool, Blocked.

A Communist State with Authoritarian powers can easily Lock down and Close down Borders of Entry.

You think Americans can Close Down State to State Borders?
    If this gets worse they'll be able to lock people up if they go outside. How is it beyond your capability to imagine they can arrest people crossing state lines?

Will it be perfect enforcement? Likely not. Can they enforce it by parking a cruiser across the roads or barricading them to make people reconsider? Absolutely.

Not sure why you're adamant that something that is relatively easy is "impossibru". It beggars belief, the country that put people on the moon can't fathom how to stop people moving internally. roflcopter.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Not sure why you're adamant that something that is relatively easy is "impossibru". It beggars belief, the country that put people on the moon can't fathom how to stop people moving internally. roflcopter.
    It's impossible without the Federal Governments Involvement. You're a fool if you think That's the States Faults.

The States don't even have enough manpower to pull something like that off properly.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2020-03-26 at 10:22 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    You must be aware that European countries have provinces as well that have similar borders to each other as US states have, namely none. You're arguing that for example, Bavaria could just close its borders to Thuringia.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's a lost case, I just decided to move on.

He went full Trump a page ago already and there is no way to change his opinion. Apparently state lockdown including interstate arrivals is some sort of "mission impossible" now. Guess US is doomed, if even people who supposedly oppose Trump have this kind of attitude towards this crisis.

He went full Trump a page ago already and there is no way to change his opinion. Apparently state lockdown including interstate arrivals is some sort of "mission impossible" now.
    Wow you're dense, Again I said it's impossible without the Federal Governments Involvement.

It's impossible without the Federal Governments Involvement. You're a fool if you think That's the States Faults.

The States don't even have enough manpower to pull something like that off properly.
    You're the fool here. It's a question of will. You don't like the idea so you're claiming it can't be done. Even backward shitholes in Africa are managing to police internal travel. India with 1.3 billion people is clamping down on it with local police.

Stop your bullshit. You're objectively wrong.

*facepalm*

Don't know where to begin with that. Your first sentence is wrong, China hasn't been communist for many years. Then you assume that only authoritarian countries have police?

You are being purposely dense. First China calls itself communist so trying to argue semantics on what their economic system is is not relevant. Their ruling party is the communist party of china so its not inaccurate to call them communists in that regard.. Secondly the point about police where was he stating that? They were pointing out that authoritarian nations are well adapted and experienced it clamping down on their people at a moment’s notice and shutting down their movement or do you wanna try and argue that NK and China are not more experienced at locking down their people's movements compared to Europe or the US?

Lastly, I would like clarification as you say Europe as done it easily. Are you talking about from country to country or are you talking about idk what does France have provinces? Have they shut down all travel from one region of France to another? Also, take it to account that some states in the US have massive stretches of borders compared to the borders some European nations have in total. It is not so easy to post a cop at every crossing between states. I am also unaware if the governors of the states even have the legal authority to do so. It might take declaring martial law by the federal government to do that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    You must be aware that European countries have provinces as well that have similar borders to each other as US states have, namely none. You're arguing that for example, Bavaria could just close its borders to Thuringia.
    They basically did just that in Italy, just it was too late by that time - the key is to learn from failures of others, not to repeat them. Currently US is going full choochoo towards the same level of disaster with this flaccid attitude.

10+ Year Old Account

They could have enacted measures the very same measures they did a week earlier, all of them. Instead, you sucking off Cuomo's member as if he's some savior of New York and your best show is that CA as a shining example of fast response.

They are no better than Trump, really.

Peppering bullshit like this in is why people are calling you out. Stop defending Trump by minimizing how awful his initial and current response is, and people will stop calling you out over it. You continue to do stuff like that despite repeatedly being called out on it, so either you're not getting the message or you're being disingenuous.

The bulk of the responsibility for the poor Federal response lies with Trump because he chose to take no proactive measures, such as ordering test kits from the WHO months ago when the WHO offered to supply them. He continues to downplay the seriousness of the health crisis, and seems intent upon continuing to do fuck-all in response to this crisis. Regardless of the fact that Trump is an idiot, he is also the POTUS and as such is responsible for the action and inaction of his administration.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Peppering bullshit like this in is why people are calling you out. Stop defending Trump by minimizing how awful his initial and current response is, and people will stop calling you out over it. You continue to do stuff like that despite repeatedly being called out on it, so either you're not getting the message or you're being disingenuous.

The bulk of the responsibility for the poor Federal response lies with Trump because he chose to take no proactive measures, such as ordering test kits from the WHO months ago when the WHO offered to supply them. He continues to downplay the seriousness of the health crisis, and seems intent upon continuing to do fuck-all in response to this crisis. Regardless of the fact that Trump is an idiot, he is also the POTUS and as such is responsible for the action and inaction of his administration.
    Me defending Trump? KEKW.

Trump is a lost case. I'm just bemoaning the fact that governors on the ground who were supposed to have a lick of sense ended up failing as well.

And here you have people who still keep pushing "We can't do this, we can't do that". What, if you have elected a moron to Presidency then suddenly the whole country collapses in ineptitude?
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2020-03-26 at 10:31 AM.

You're the fool here. It's a question of will. You don't like the idea so you're claiming it can't be done. Even backward shitholes in Africa are managing to police internal travel. India with 1.3 billion people is clamping down on it with local police.

Stop your bullshit. You're objectively wrong.
    Stop Yours.

I never said it couldn't be done, I said it can't Be done without the Federal Governments involvement. Also never in the History of America have States closed down State to State Borders.

It's a question of will.
    No it isn't, it's a matter of Manpower as well as many other factors in play. America also WOULDN'T be able to close and Enforce all it's State Borders without the Federal Government.

And here you have people who still keep pushing "We can't do this, we can't do that". What if you have elected a moron to Presidency then suddenly the whole country collapses in ineptitude?
    Because people like you obviously have little to no understanding between State and Federal Powers.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2020-03-26 at 10:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because people like you obviously have little to no understanding between State and Federal Powers.
    I understand the difference very well. You seem to be out of whack on that one.

On one hand you tell me how CA governor implemented actual measures to try and stall the spread and then at the same time you are claiming they have no capacity to implement these very same fucking measures. What prevented them from doing exact bloody thing even couple of days earlier in NY or even CA, pray tell?

What would it be, m8?

On one hand you link me how CA governor implemented actual measures to try and stall the spread and then at the same time you are claiming they have no capacity to implement these very same fucking measures.

What would it be, m8?
    There's a Huge Difference between enforcing a Quarantine and Enforcing State by State Borders, Stop kidding yourself, you're Ignorant about America.

No you don't.