Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    To you it may be shit. But it's not wrong. I also think your opinion is shit. Gee golly, it's almost like we learned a new word today!

- - - Updated - - -

No, I'll be banned for that, because it's against the ToS. I don't want to be banned.
    Yes it is wrong, you are 100% wrong to think that blizz should not ban people for being racist, or homophobic, or sexist, or many other things.
    your opinion is wrong, simple as that and you know that.
    but hey, i don't know why im talking to someone who thinks being racist is ok, so im gunna put you on ignore now.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Yes it is wrong, you are 100% wrong to think that blizz should not ban people for being racist, or homophobic, or sexist, or many other things.
    your opinion is wrong, simple as that and you know that.
    but hey, i don't know why im talking to someone who thinks being racist is ok, so im gunna put you on ignore now.
    Being racist is not wrong. It is a lifestyle that you don't approve of. Being racist isn't even illegal, and it never will be (at least in the US). Just because you disagree with something doesn't make that thing factually incorrect, unless it can be proven. Opinions can never be proven wrong.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnusthegreat View Post
    being racist is not wrong. It is a lifestyle that you don't approve of. Being racist isn't even illegal, and it never will be (at least in the us).
    holy fuck, i have found a new signature

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    exactly
    in every single non-gaming industry company get blamed and has to apologize and even compensate for their f8ck up
    but since gaming (even if average gamer is 35 years old according to last research usa did) is still considered a 'child hobby' gaming companies get away with a shitload of shit actions that they should get punished for
    The bank has to compensate you if they mess up and accidentally put extra money in your bank account? Your job compensates you when you find a flaw in their time clock software that results in you getting extra time without working that extra time? That's what this is more akin to. The kinds of things you are referring to are when an error from a company results in a negative to you (Pizza Hut overcharges you for your order, some company charges you for something you cancelled or never ordered).

Furthermore, you agree when you play any online game these days that you will not abuse bugs to exploit the game, and that doing so is punishable in anyway Blizzard deem fit. Blizz can ban you for making your character have wings via model changers if they want to. You not liking it doesn't make it so, and is the same with any other number of business you sign similar agreements with, which is more than just the gaming industry.

If you want to skirt what is permissible/impermissible or legal/illegal, you accept the potential risks that come with it. Just don't be outraged if you get caught and it bites you in the rear

holy fuck, i have found a new signature
    Maybe now you will appear more intelligent to others for knowing what words mean.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by themaster24 View Post
    The bank has to compensate you if they mess up and accidentally put extra money in your bank account? Your job compensates you when you find a flaw in their time clock software that results in you getting extra time without working that extra time? That's what this is more akin to. The kinds of things you are referring to are when an error from a company results in a negative to you (Pizza Hut overcharges you for your order, some company charges you for something you cancelled or never ordered).

Furthermore, you agree when you play any online game these days that you will not abuse bugs to exploit the game, and that doing so is punishable in anyway Blizzard deem fit. Blizz can ban you for making your character have wings via model changers if they want to. You not liking it doesn't make it so, and is the same with any other number of business you sign similar agreements with, which is more than just the gaming industry.

If you want to skirt what is permissible/impermissible or legal/illegal, you accept the potential risks that come with it. Just don't be outraged if you get caught and it bites you in the rear
    ^^^^^

No company will compensate you for something that was a benefit to you, lots of wellfare programs if they send you too much will take it out next month or even the next day, no "bonus"
    but if something harms you they will compensate to try and keep your buisness. this is nothing like that, this is an exploit.

unlike a company delivering a pizza to you, and its wrong, or a bank not giving you enough money, that is something they did wrong, that effects you.
    this is something they did wrong that does not effect you in any way.
    until you abuse it. we look to real life.
    "ATM during matinence gives man free money" Oh so he abused it and got away with it rig-
    "1 year in jail, and all the money returned"
    Yeah no, in real life, if you find an exploit, either in a banking system or something else, you report it nothing will happen, but you ABUSE IT, you are going to be punished. this is not some "kiddy child hobby let them get away with things" this is reality.
    if you find an exploit and abuse it, you will be punished.

Being racist is not wrong. It is a lifestyle that you don't approve of. Being racist isn't even illegal, and it never will be (at least in the US). Just because you disagree with something doesn't make that thing factually incorrect, unless it can be proven. Opinions can never be proven wrong.
    That's a big oof my dude

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    That's a big oof my dude
    Big OOF for a small smooth brain.

Well yes, many can be, for some people this is like their 8th exploit, and blizz has had enough, they have given them 7 warnings, 7 redos, and 7 "we forgive you, do better next time" and they refused to listen, so this should be perma banned, for those players.
    There is already a video going around telling how to cleverly use game mechanics to level up your characters. What may be considered...yes...exploits.

Like using one quest that gives you an entire party of NPC's and just farm mobs with them and power level.
    Another quest is intended for the mobs to be one shot by a quest item...but they are giving FULL XP. You just one shot this mobs over and over until you are level 60.

This video is amazing...is funny...is clever use of game mechanics.
    I dont think players should be banned for being clever WHEN they are not harming other players.
    Last edited by Big Thanks; 2020-03-26 at 06:51 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    OPINIONS can be based on BELIEFS. The OPINION is not wrong - the BELIEF is. This is not a difficult concept. Explain to me how this opinion is wrong: "I think the only reason a person should get banned is for cheating."
    Opinions can be wrong all the time. The thing is you are not wrong for having an opinion. My opinion is WoW is a FPS game. Is my opinion wrong or right? According to you it is right and WoW is a FPS game.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh my lord, I wish I hadn't been playing WoW to see how this developed since I left, rofl.

"Opinions can't be wrong" -- this is wrong, on so many levels... but it pales in comparison to

"Racism isnt bad, wrong or illegal".... What the actual, fresh fuck?

The Biggest Oof!
    Personal Preference and Opinions ≠ Facts, Truth, or Logic

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Opinions can be wrong all the time. The thing is you are not wrong for having an opinion. My opinion is WoW is a FPS game. Is my opinion wrong or right? According to you it is right and WoW is a FPS game.
    That is not an opinion - that is a belief. You believe it's an FPS game. That is wrong (unless you play hunter, use only guns, and don't zoom out).

You can't just say "My opinion is 2+2=5 I can't be wrong!" That's not an opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Molvonos View Post
    Oh my lord, I wish I hadn't been playing WoW to see how this developed since I left, rofl.

"Opinions can't be wrong" -- this is wrong, on so many levels... but it pales in comparison to

"Racism isnt bad, wrong or illegal".... What the actual, fresh fuck?

The Biggest Oof!
    If you had any comprehension skills, you would realize that this never happened in this thread.

15+ Year Old Account
    That is not an opinion - that is a belief. You believe it's an FPS game. That is wrong (unless you play hunter, use only guns, and don't zoom out).

You can't just say "My opinion is 2+2=5 I can't be wrong!" That's not an opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

If you had any comprehension skills, you would realize that this never happened in this thread.
    o·pin·ion
    /əˈpinyən/
    Learn to pronounce
    noun
    a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.
    "I'm writing to voice my opinion on an issue of great importance"
    be·lief
    /bəˈlēf/
    Learn to pronounce
    noun
    an acceptance that a statement is true or that something exists.
    "his belief in the value of hard work"
    trust, faith, or confidence in someone or something.
    "a belief in democratic politics"
    Even your definition of an Opinion, which is your belief(?????), is wrong.

Ofcourse...MMO-C is more interested in bashing a user than having a discussion...typical...

15+ Year Old Account
    That is not an opinion - that is a belief. You believe it's an FPS game. That is wrong (unless you play hunter, use only guns, and don't zoom out). You can't just say "My opinion is 2+2=5 I can't be wrong!" That's not an opinion.
    A belief and an opinion are the same thing otherwise you wouldn't automatically assign a wrong opinion as a belief. Using your logic opinions are only opinions when they are correct and believes when they are wrong. WoW can be played in first person mode and can shoot weapons/skills.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Molvonos View Post
    Even your definition of an Opinion, which is your belief(?????), is wrong.
    Nothing what you linked supports what you said? Please elaborate.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Ofcourse...MMO-C is more interested in bashing a user than having a discussion...typical...
    What is there really to discuss after 14 pages? Exploiting is against the rules. Bans happen. Blizzard usually doesn't ban if it is an honest mistake. You are bashing users rather then having a discussion about the topic by the very nature of posting off topic about users. This is typical of a lot of situations that revolve around bans.

Players, users, want to accept zero responsibility for their own actions. They think because they can do something they should be able to do something.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    A belief and an opinion are the same thing otherwise you wouldn't automatically assign a wrong opinion as a belief. Using your logic opinions are only opinions when they are correct and believes when they are wrong. WoW can be played in first person mode and can shoot weapons/skills.
    Nothing about my logic states that. Opinions cannot be correct.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    They disagreed with me and didn't want to have a discussion, sadly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Opinions cannot be correct.
    The OPINION is not wrong
    If opinions can not be correct then why did you just get done arguing that opinions are never wrong? You can not be incorrect and right at the same time. Which means you are confusing the issue. You are never wrong for having an opinion but opinions can be right or wrong.

15+ Year Old Account

And while you're entitled to have the opinion of 'X Race is better than Y Race', because "Racism" isn't illegal, Discrimination, based on Race (Gender, Nationality, Sexuality, etc) is, very much, Illegal. Take that how you will.

"The Earth is Flat." Is an opinion and has been proven wrong, by science, time and time again.

"The moonlanding didn't happen." Again, an opinion, proven wrong.

"The holocaust didn't happen." Again, an opinion, proven wrong.

They are Opinions AND beliefs, or rather, Opinions that through sheer force of stupidity, became beliefs, but are rendered no less completely fucking wrong.