Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    This is your judgement day, Knadra. Yes. You.

This is on you. 1000 lives and counting.

The crime that'll never be forgiven. You did that. You and the rest of Trump's cult.
    That's ridiculous as hell. How did he do that, exactly?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    So basically in Amurika they are not even try to hide it anymore and openly speak about letting people die instead of losing millions?
    To anyone who isn’t obsessed with the rich it’s common knowledge they want the old ways of peasants/serfs and lords to be a reality in America.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Oh yes i was wrong but that's only because......"In fact, all of Trump’s budget proposals have called for cuts to CDC funding, but Congress has intervened each time by passing spending bills with year-over-year increases for the CDC that Trump then signed into law."

Guilty by intend to do so, says enough.
    Yes you were wrong, says enough.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    That's some crazy talk right there. How did he do that, exactly?
    Votes have consequences, who you put in power matters. Quite shocking isn’t it

10+ Year Old Account
    By tomorrow the U.S is likely to have the most confirmed cases worldwide.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinro View Post
    That's some crazy talk right there. How did he do that, exactly?
    No. Crazy is what happens if some of my family gets sick of dies because Donald Trump's cult trolled America.

That's when I call for people like Donald Trump and Knadra to put put in the guillotine, French Revolution style. That's when the niceties like principles, belief in the constitution and the rule of law give way to baser motivations. When their games lead to the death of one of my family members, thats when I kick over the game board and try and stab the guy in the throat with a broken bottle.

But we're not there yet.

Hopefully this is arrested before we get to crazy.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-03-26 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Minor Trolling

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.ruv.is/frett/two-types-o...one-individual

Someone in Iceland got infected with 2 types of freaking coronavirus.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuor View Post
    https://www.ruv.is/frett/two-types-o...one-individual

Someone in Iceland got infected with 2 types of freaking coronavirus.
    Ughh depressing , iirc one strain is more aggressive

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Because I'm good at pushing people's buttons on the off-topic section of a World of Warcraft forum.
    I say stupid things and people call me out. I'm really good at that-Knadra

Quote Originally Posted by Cleansing Totem View Post
    I say stupid things and people call me out. I'm really good at that-Knadra
    I might be a monster but at least I've never played shaman

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Privas View Post
    Situation here in Ticino is even worse but no one seems to care, they only care about us when they come here for vacation it seems. We are the only Canton in Switzerland with a real lockdown and those puppets in Bern said it's "illegal" - but we are not giving up.
    We keep hearing its almost as bad as Italy down there...
    "It is every citizen's final duty to go into the tanks, and become one with all the people."

~ Chairman Sheng-Ji Yang, "Ethics for Tomorrow"

No. Crazy is what happens if some of my family gets sick of dies because Donald Trump's cult trolled America.

That's when I call for people like Donald Trump and Knadra to put put in the guillotine, French Revolution style. That's when the niceties like principles, belief in the constitution and the rule of law give way to baser motivations. When their games lead to the death of one of my family members, thats when I kick over the game board and try and stab the guy in the throat with a broken bottle.

But we're not there yet.

Take your prozac bro

Edit: but give me my $100 first
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-03-26 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Minor Trolling

But we're not there yet.

Oh, you're one of those who thinks people should be killed because of things they said on a forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    As the stupid coronavirus been here before, Italian authoroties are investigating the increased amount of pneumonias in last October-December.
    https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-he...-idUKKBN21D2IG

I had a weird cold at that same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    I honestly would be weary of getting into this nonsense shit slinging. It will evolve into another 3 pages of unnecessary political crap for nothing really.
    I am objectively not the one who made this political. If people can't behave themselves that is their own problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Yes you were wrong, says enough.
    lovely, that juvenile behaviour of yours hahaha. Do continue to worry about things to put over your mouth while your are rushing towards a tragedy by your own devices.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Well, actually you don't want to be Switzerland. They have more cases per 1Mio pop than Italy and more deaths per 1Mio pop than France.
    Yeah we have a far less than rosy situation here. Maybe theres a small bias in total number of cases, as we apparently have one of the highest ratio of testing relative to population barring microstates; but number of fatalities is increasing rapidly, while hospitals are becoming strained in Ticino and Geneva...

On another note, a 95 year old lady survived. They are now recalling the reserve medical troops apparently, and more and more civil protection and civilists.

But don't forget that France and Italy are both big countries, each with their mini-Hubei. While most regions are still ok, the French region Grand-Est and Italian Lombardy are already past their capacity, with ongoing triage... we are not yet at that stage...
    Last edited by Chairman Sheng-Ji Yang; 2020-03-26 at 07:46 PM.
    "It is every citizen's final duty to go into the tanks, and become one with all the people."

~ Chairman Sheng-Ji Yang, "Ethics for Tomorrow"

7+ Year Old Account
    I hope warm weather and sun will slow down virus. Amazing that here in Russia its so warm now.
    Just read an article - *Sunlight will cut the virus's ability to grow in half, so the half-life will be 2.5 minutes, and in the dark it's about 13 to 20 [minutes]. Sunlight is really good at killing viruses,*
    Eh, i hope so

@PhaelixWW

In fairness to your points, this is written by a doctor who tries to reconcile both sides of the mask debate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    I'm not sure you understand how it works if you drew that conclusion. Either that or you need to articulate it better.
    It's simple mathematics.