Stood in the Fire Texan Penguin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Army of the Light/Argussian WQ rep vs. other factions.

I’m curious about something. I knocked out Argus last night and I noticed something- compared to other WQs they award HUGE amounts of rep- 350 each. Which is helpful because the story quests did fuck-all for me.

Maybe I’m missing something here- why do they give so much rep compared to, say, Highmountain or Voldunai?

They increased them at the begining of BFA to help people get the allied races.

Because its old content and thank god for that

Did the nightborne questline in a day and got exalted (Don’t remember quite how. There was the world quest event and I saved my worldquests so I could go like 8, then wait a couple hours for the rest) and what a chore it was. Never doing it again
    An'u belore delen'na

Stood in the Fire Texan Penguin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Indres View Post
    Because its old content and thank god for that

Did the nightborne questline in a day and got exalted (Don’t remember quite how. There was the world quest event and I saved my worldquests so I could go like 8, then wait a couple hours for the rest) and what a chore it was. Never doing it again
    Really? Damn. I need to knock out Suramar then. Nightborne is the allied race I really want, but I never got far enough into the quests on my old main.