Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Am i the only one that hates the smart heals and now people ask for Automatic healing cds ?
    Last edited by ek0zu; 2020-03-23 at 06:46 AM.

Couldn't the raid leader, or someone else, just call out "timmy use tranq"?

Quote Originally Posted by ek0zu View Post
    Am i the only one that hates the smart heals and now people ask for Automatic healing cds now?
    Because chain heal would be amazing if it bounced to a player at 100% health instead of bouncing to a player at 5%.... Smart heals make sense on spells that you can't control.

Is Timmy deaf? Legit asking because if the answer is no, it's pretty standard for raiders to communicate when to use their CDs.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunaqt View Post
    Most points of the fight as well are on a timer so as is I have a timer associated with them, I plan with this in mind as is i.e.

So could have the trigger just be based on combat time

Or even just have the trigger from BW Timers. I use something similar as Disc for a bit of a queue 15s before shit's about to go crazy, I do this to help with Disc priest Ramping since i'm also managing everyone elses cooldowns as well as my own so just takes any pressure off.
    Doesn't ert have timetable? I haven't tried it, but along with this https://wago.io/ERT_Note_Timers it might be able to do exactly what ypu want