Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Classic forum dude.
    Sorry forgot it exists since I play real wow
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    I have about 4-500g.
    But i've bought my epic mount, lionhearthelm (i'm bs, so cost me about 600, close to launch) and then I recently spent 1500g on edgemasters.
    My bank also has raid consumables for about 6-700g. Also spent about 350g on "classic heirlooms" for leveling faster another toon.
    Classic Heirlooms ? What do you mean ?

I have just over 4 million gold. I do not spend a lot and I have alchemy (with herbalism on an alt) so I sell some flasks. I used to have very little gold, but I guess it really took off in WoD and has been slowly going up since then.

Available gold I believe I have roughly 300k. In sellable transmog I probably have another 3-400k. In soulbound, BoE transmog items I have upwards of 2 Mil worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Wraethion View Post
    Just reached 21,000g the other day. Mostly playing Classic as a pickpocketing/lockpicking sim.
    Do you just pickpocket? Whcih mobs ?
    The weak fear the shadows... fear controls them!

Quote Originally Posted by Offensive View Post
    Classic Heirlooms ? What do you mean ?
    For example skinning knife with spellpower enchant.

Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Careful with that edge there.

On topic. 400g cash and I have my epic mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Feigr View Post
    I have just over 4 million gold. I do not spend a lot and I have alchemy (with herbalism on an alt) so I sell some flasks. I used to have very little gold, but I guess it really took off in WoD and has been slowly going up since then.
    Classic forum....

- - - Updated - - -

Then why you lurking on the classic forum if you forgot it exists? So desperate to seem edgy.

Classic forum....

- - - Updated - - -

Then why you lurking on the classic forum if you forgot it exists? So desperate to seem edgy.
    Because mmoc isn't a classic forum.

Also not lurking. Lurking implies reading but not post so wrong on both.

Sorry you don't have the skill cap to play an mmo with mechanics, you would have made a great rest paladin in vanilla. Standing in corner picking your nose or being a nightfall buff bitch.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I had 30-50g when I quit. I got my epic mount and stopped playing

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Because mmoc isn't a classic forum.

Also not lurking. Lurking implies reading but not post so wrong on both.

Sorry you don't have the skill cap to play an mmo with mechanics, you would have made a great rest paladin in vanilla. Standing in corner picking your nose or being a nightfall buff bitch.
    You seem upset.

10+ Year Old Account
    About 5700 in raw gold. Maybe 6700 with some things in the bank such as consumables and a load of Felcloth I'm waiting to sell.

0 gold, no mounts
    hit & run posting lol

Classic forum....
    Oops! I apologise I did not check which forum I was reading.

10+ Year Old Account
    About 600g. No epic mount. It's not hard to get a few hundred gold in Classic if you play consistently and don't spend a ton. 60 quest rewards are ~4g, you can usually make 2-10g from trash drops in most 60 dungeons etc. It's SLOW... but it's consistent. If you're willing to farm stuff, you can make a lot more of course but really, there's not that much to buy for some classes, esp once you get some gear. For example, my mage is in a mix of pre-raid BIS, T1 and T2 which means that there are no BoEs I can buy that will help him anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Kongnic11 View Post
    Do you just pickpocket? Whcih mobs ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxina View Post
    That's a lot of hours in BRD.
    There you go friend.

I personally went nelf for my rogue before committing to a race.

Specifically for the shadowmeld ability as it passively provides 5 points or a +1 effective level for your stealth even if you don't use the shadowmeld ability. Master of Deception talent in subtetly provides +15 points or a +3 effective level to your stealth. I also have the Whisperwalk Boots for another +5 points. When AQ rolls in, I will get my enchant cloak - sneaky for another +5 points. As stealth works on a 5-pt basis. Without AQ being factored, my passive stealth level is 65, with AQ that would be 66.

The main trap to avoid is actually the Darkmantle Boots which you get for turning in Shadowraft gear. As while they increase your stealth by +8, you are 2 points away from a stealth level increase. These are only good if you have access to TBC which gives you access to the trinket called Figurine - Black Panther Onyx which boosts your stealth points by +3.

The more beneficial thing is to actually keep a good stock of Flash Powder on you as it can provide +370 points at max rank or +74 Stealth levels. Throw in Preparation from the Subtlety tree so you can refresh it. Its best to bring a stock before you go pickpocketing as you are bound to get some from opening junkboxes to help reduce the need to return to a vendor or the AH.

Camouflage talent from Subtlety makes the speed penalty at max rank for stealthing only a 15%, throw in a Minor Speed enchant to your boots and its only a 7%. To add to this, investing 16 points in the Combat tree for 5% Dodge, 5% Parry, 1.5 Sprint CD reduction (Endurance), 100% movement impairment break (Improved Sprint), silencing a target for 2 seconds (Improved Kick).

The other thing I do is minimizing the equipped gear I have that requires durability. Really the only good gear for doing pickpocketing runs is just the Whisperwalk Boots. Yes, don't even bring weapons as you are just using your vanish ability to deaggro anyway and you are using vanish's increased stealth level to get a retry on the mob that resisted with higher likelyhood of success. Trinkets, cloaks, necklaces on the other hand are fine to bring along as they have no repair costs.

The reason I suggest also bringing minimal durability gear is repair costs. Whisperwalk Boots is ilvl 52. To repair a blue piece of gear, the game subtracts 32.5 ilvls and then multplies that new ilvl by 0.025 to create the new cost in silver. So it costs only 0.73 silver to repair a pair of boots, which you easily recoup after picking a single pocket.

For aspiring pick pocketers, you want to be at least 1 actual level above your target if possible, targets that are 1 level above you have a higher resist chance.

Hopefully this has been helpful.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only have like 620g on my account. Still haven't bought an epic mount either. Only 1 60 though.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

~150g on my bank alt
    ~150g on my main (Priest)

Looking forward to getting my Rogue to 60 (40 currently) to provide another form of farming.

The garbage WoW that bled 10 million subs in record time. Haha have fun.

1k golds but didn't bother with epic mount or something.. stopped playing a while back.