Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    Ummm Dragon Soul brought the worst thing to Wow... LFR. nothing will beat that, let alone the year and 1/2 of Dragon Soul Farming.

They even had to Bribe us with Free Diablo 3, and the Tyreal Charger mount. to keep playing for a year.
    LFR is one of the best things that ever happened in WoW. Dragon Soul was okay except for Deathwing being easier to beat than Ragnaros in the Firelands. That made no sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Depakote View Post
    How can you like 8.3 when it's even worse than legion ever was?
    Both were and are fine. 8.3 is a lot of fun. The last patch in BC was the worst ever.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    Lol no... 8.3 is better than entire legion.
    For sure 100%!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    If you count that, then we also need to count 7.3.5, which was just an epilogue patch.
    hey u ruining his attack on wotlk, how can he be special snowflake?
    seriously who count RS as last patch of exp? blizz is the one who decide which patch is last patch, they decided a selfie patch a full patch and gave it 6.1 then it is a full patch, even if its new content is delayed raid since beta and twitter action and a selfie cam

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Depakote View Post
    How exactly?
    sales mostly
    the only think to really judge of an exp is considered good or not is really how much ppl play consistently in it, we know WoD is sh8t because before they stopped report it was way low
    BFA had the security breach that made ppl yell at each other about sub numbers (and ignore the f8cking problem that their credit cards may be in danger!) so we have a good idea about BFA subs
    Legion had higher activity, and since blizz refuse to state official we can only use non-official 3rd party sources
    While we can't tell if Legion is better than MoP for example, we can easily tell it is better than BFA and WoD just by activity, also this quarantine is going to boost BFA numbers a lot

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    >Final boss is a reused dungeon boss with more ice on it
    did u miss the part where literally everyone asked for Anub'arak return in a better role than his pathetic show up as weak dungeon boss?
    That point specifically can't be used against him, it was not just popular request, no one was against it
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    And the raid fight was equally lackluster.

So yes, I can continue to use that against him, because he wasn't redeemed by his reuse. He was just further destroyed. If his reuse somehow gave him a proper sendoff, I'd consider your point - But it most certainly didn't. It was just ANOTHER disappointing use of him.
    here we disagree
    Anub'arak fight was brutal, it redeemed him imo, he is one of hardest fights ever in wrath
    That what i wanted more than anything, heck he was harder to do in cata more than LK himself (but that because of his leech ability)
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Easily 8.3 is the worst . At least for me . I haven't logged on in weeks
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

I have to say yes. Everything about this patch turned me off. Due to corona I have free time and on WOW I am just farming mounts and trying to make gold. The whole corruption thing turned me off this patch and raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Dungo View Post
    Is this the worst final patch of all time? 3.3, 5.4 and 7.3 were so much better it's not even funny.

Even Dragon Soul wasn't this bad, nor was Hellfire. At least their raids were amazing.
    Dragon Soul amazing? Ok dude

All I know, and have said it before, I was playing all the other patches. Not playing this one. Says what it says.

why is this a bad patch? because you dont want to do shit every week to obtain things? sounds about right

Quote Originally Posted by Mikhas View Post
    6.2 will always be the worst final patch
    Not by a longshot. HFC was great.
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    She lost against Arthas for purpose. She wanted to feed Quel'thalas to hungering darkness.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodykiller86 View Post
    why is this a bad patch? because you dont want to do shit every week to obtain things? sounds about right
    Pretty much. We want to do entertaining things each week in order to obtain things.

Its either 6.2 or 8.3.

1.12 - Naxx was good, better item balance too
    2.4 - had the new Isle which was great for PvP and the new dungeon which had great out-of-raid upgrades.
    3.3 - don't need to explain - its Lich King, the end
    4.3 - terrible raid, but easily the best gameplay patch of the expansion. 4.0 was cancer for healings, constantly oom and when you did get a heal off, they were weak as hell. DPS felt terrible all the way through and then DS came out and all of a sudden everyone was a god. While the raid was terrible, the sheer fun of your class was enough to have everyone playing for 6+ months on multiple characters. Transmog was obviously fantastic
    5.4 - Pretty good raid, great class design and play, pvp was a bit weird but whatever, timeless isle was ok
    7.3 - Argus was ok. Raid was good. Crucible was ok. Honestly 7.3 was probably the worst patch of Legion, but Legion was so good that it was still pretty good.

Then you get 6.2. 6.2 basically had to climb out of a giant hole intact and of course it was never going to do that. The one thing i will say it did well was that it used tier set bonuses to make classes playable. God damn WoD classes were terrible, yet 6.2 made them at least playable. Notice i said tier set bonuses did it, with things like instant aimed shot for MM hunters.

BFA doesn't even have that. Its not so much that 8.3 sucks, its that 8.3 literally cant be good. They've removed so much from the game that they need multiple expansions just to add it all back in. Look at the features they're adding to Shadowlands. Virtually all of them are them just re-adding removed things. The expansion after Shadowlands they will re-add more abilities and probably tier sets too and finally we'll be back in the place we were pre-WoD.

So yeah, probably 8.3. God damn BFA as a whole - didn't think it could get worse than 6.2. It routinely both impresses and amazes me that a company with the secret sauce, the sauce so powerful it has managed to keep MMOs alive pretty much singlehandedly for a decade, continues to forget said sauce exists and try things other failed MMOs die on, like fucking around with our ability to fly, fucking with combat fluidity, adding clunky, immersion breaking player housing and inhibiting peoples ability to gather in groups and have fun.

They got all of this right. They had the sauce in Vanilla, they carried it on into TBC and again into WoTLk, then they just randomly decided to start removing parts of the sauce in Cata onwards.

Reminds me of when coke brings out some new coca cola milk flavour or whatever. Like, dudes, just make coca cola, you absolute morons.

Just realized I need the cloak to do N'zoth on LFR.

That sucks a lot because I have no desire to get that stupid cloak, so yeah, it's pretty bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am sure some people think it's the worst.

But comparing it to most final patches, I think it does just fine.

The ones that are better than 8.3 IMO:
    Sunwell Plateau
    Wrath of the lich king one
    Siege of Orgrimmar

The clear losers IMO are:
    Dragon soul was... fine.
    Hellfire Citadel was... definitely something.
    Argus was annoying, really disliked the zone. Which was weird since I loved every single patch in legion.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Pretty much. We want to do entertaining things each week in order to obtain things.
    ahh yes because doing dailies is sooooo hard. visions are great, raid is great except maybe nzoth......whats the problem? sounds like you want shit handed to you

Quote Originally Posted by bloodykiller86 View Post
    visions are great, raid is great
    Nah. HV's are simply annoying, the raid I just can't care about personally. This simply isn't good content...Blizzard has and can do better.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Nah. HV's are simply annoying, the raid I just can't care about personally. This simply isn't good content...Blizzard has and can do better.
    That is so inredibly subjective.
    I really like Visions. Had a lot of fun getting the five mask run.
    And i really like nearly all the bosses. I don't really like N'zoth himself... but there are another 11 bosses who are great.

"Simply isn't good content" is simply wrong. Just because you do not like it does not mean it is bad. Like the person who doesn't even bother getting the cloak a few posts above you. If you don't even want to do the story quests ONCE! you obviously don't like the freaking game whatever they do....

It’s all “the worst” now. There’s no talent left, the game design is just liquid shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Merin View Post
    It’s all “the worst” now. There’s no talent left, the game design is just liquid shit.
    There's plenty of talent - the art is still good, the music is still good, the non-mainline levelling quests are still good. What's lacking is passion and vision, especially in the upper levels of Blizzard's WoW division, in my opinion.

Dragon Soul still existed at one point so I'd say no

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Just realized I need the cloak to do N'zoth on LFR.

That sucks a lot because I have no desire to get that stupid cloak, so yeah, it's pretty bad.
    So you're mad that the item essential to your survival storyline wise is a requirement? Lmao