Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey pal!

I'm joking don't flag me I have about 76k.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Hey pal!

I'm joking don't flag me I have about 76k.
    Lol that was great

Whenever my fucking Grilled Squids sell I'd estimate I have about 600gish in both liquid gold and items. Currently I only have like 250g (level 47 right now, have 60% mount). I like gold farming though so if I keep playing I should have a decent amount, but I doubt Classic will hold my interest long enough to make any major sums.

Around 5k but gearing alts so got edgemasters and now working on Rogue gear

Quote Originally Posted by Wraethion View Post
    There you go friend.

I personally went nelf for my rogue before committing to a race.

Specifically for the shadowmeld ability as it passively provides 5 points or a +1 effective level for your stealth even if you don't use the shadowmeld ability. Master of Deception talent in subtetly provides +15 points or a +3 effective level to your stealth. I also have the Whisperwalk Boots for another +5 points. When AQ rolls in, I will get my enchant cloak - sneaky for another +5 points. As stealth works on a 5-pt basis. Without AQ being factored, my passive stealth level is 65, with AQ that would be 66.

The main trap to avoid is actually the Darkmantle Boots which you get for turning in Shadowraft gear. As while they increase your stealth by +8, you are 2 points away from a stealth level increase. These are only good if you have access to TBC which gives you access to the trinket called Figurine - Black Panther Onyx which boosts your stealth points by +3.

The more beneficial thing is to actually keep a good stock of Flash Powder on you as it can provide +370 points at max rank or +74 Stealth levels. Throw in Preparation from the Subtlety tree so you can refresh it. Its best to bring a stock before you go pickpocketing as you are bound to get some from opening junkboxes to help reduce the need to return to a vendor or the AH.

Camouflage talent from Subtlety makes the speed penalty at max rank for stealthing only a 15%, throw in a Minor Speed enchant to your boots and its only a 7%. To add to this, investing 16 points in the Combat tree for 5% Dodge, 5% Parry, 1.5 Sprint CD reduction (Endurance), 100% movement impairment break (Improved Sprint), silencing a target for 2 seconds (Improved Kick).

The other thing I do is minimizing the equipped gear I have that requires durability. Really the only good gear for doing pickpocketing runs is just the Whisperwalk Boots. Yes, don't even bring weapons as you are just using your vanish ability to deaggro anyway and you are using vanish's increased stealth level to get a retry on the mob that resisted with higher likelyhood of success. Trinkets, cloaks, necklaces on the other hand are fine to bring along as they have no repair costs.

The reason I suggest also bringing minimal durability gear is repair costs. Whisperwalk Boots is ilvl 52. To repair a blue piece of gear, the game subtracts 32.5 ilvls and then multplies that new ilvl by 0.025 to create the new cost in silver. So it costs only 0.73 silver to repair a pair of boots, which you easily recoup after picking a single pocket.

For aspiring pick pocketers, you want to be at least 1 actual level above your target if possible, targets that are 1 level above you have a higher resist chance.

Hopefully this has been helpful.
    Or you could just run around and pick pocket as combat raid spec and earn around 30g hour without any extra equipment or stealth lvls. The mobs in BRD are so low you can almost stand on them without being noticed as lvl 60.
    Pesronally I'd go for a combat/hemo spec for BRD farming, as it makes soloing bosses a lot easier, which can up the gold per hour by a significant amount. But that is only worth it if you do 3+ hours of BRD farming each week (100g in respec).
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

15+ Year Old Account
    Cash on hand? Probably only about 600.

I have 18 weeks of nax consumables in the bank.
    I assumed I won't flask in aq.

Quote Originally Posted by Offensive View Post
    Classic Heirlooms ? What do you mean ?
    You can use white items and enchant them. The whites items are not bind on equip and you can send them between characters and then sell them on AH after you've done leveling your alts.
    A couple examples:
    30 spell power on skinning knife.
    7 and 9 stamina on bracers and hands(? forgot which slot)
    3/4 all stats on chest
    And then depending on how rich you are, you could extend it even further.
    Those enchants combined racks up to about 300-400g depending on server.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxina View Post
    Or you could just run around and pick pocket as combat raid spec and earn around 30g hour without any extra equipment or stealth lvls. The mobs in BRD are so low you can almost stand on them without being noticed as lvl 60.
    Pesronally I'd go for a combat/hemo spec for BRD farming, as it makes soloing bosses a lot easier, which can up the gold per hour by a significant amount. But that is only worth it if you do 3+ hours of BRD farming each week (100g in respec).
    Yeah if you are just doing Ring of Law runs on the spectators. If you want to pick pockets more frequently though, you want vanish and preparation. Which is 31 points deep into the Subtlety tree. And since I don't raid or pvp, I don't need to pay a 100g to respec.

Soon 2500g...Its pointless gold in classic unless you play alts or buy crazy BOE's. Still lvling my warrior at 40, but I log in to AH play 10-15 mins every day lol.

I just need lionheart helm and epic mount...So 2000g covers all I need really.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

About 300g, a Warden Staff, a Libram of Voracity, a Beasts deck, 2 Warlords decks, 600 felcloth, and about 85 mooncloth. I also have 8 mooncloth tailors so over time the mooncloth thing will ramp up. No clue what the specific value of this stuff is, but hopefully the mooncloth will go for 30ish apiece when ZG drops. Was hoping ZG wasn't going to come out til May or June so I'd have more time to stockpile, but c'est la vie.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Playintrafic View Post
    Sorry forgot it exists since I play real wow
    So edgy.
    Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    me: wow, why am I tired and feel like shit?
    body: coffee is not a meal, drink some water
    body: eat a vegetable.
    body: sleep
    me: I guess we'll never know
    body: oh my god.

I have roughly 800g on hands. I just try not to spend too much aside for consumable items for raiding.
    Check out my drones guide!

Quote Originally Posted by Tsyplenk View Post
    The garbage WoW that bled 10 million subs in record time. Haha have fun.
    The garbage wow that has more players than classic and pays for your servers to exist
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

16K raw gold, according to TSM on Gehennas values my assets + raw gold put me at 98k, but thats cuz it counts BoE items that have already been equipped (like edgemasters) inflating that value dramatically. so probably around 30k would be my guess.

Roughly 20k, it varies from day to day.

The garbage wow that has more players than classic and pays for your servers to exist
    very cute.

In your dreams mate, it's a ghost town hahah. Classic is actually popular and not carried by merged and connected servers lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Tsyplenk View Post
    In your dreams mate, it's a ghost town hahah. Classic is actually popular and not carried by merged and connected servers lmao
    They had to merge servers/provide character transfer because servers died though. And PvP would be dead if it wasn't for cross realm BGs.

Retail is bigger than Classic, it caters to a bigger crowd.

Why are you people always fighting over which is better, when it's two different games? Classic is great in its simplicity and open world feel. While Retail is amazing in its own ways, which I don't find amazing personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Me and my gf share gold, she is our bank. We never go under 2000 unless it's something big like expensive enchants on new gear etc. Both of us farm when we need gold. Always try to stay around 2.5k

I buy my gold dickwads because Im efficient.
    60 quid for 2500 gold. It takes me 4h irl to make 60 quid so theres that.
    Show me how to make more than 2500 gold in 4h and maybe Ill consider farming.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxina View Post
    They had to merge servers/provide character transfer because servers died though. And PvP would be dead if it wasn't for cross realm BGs.

Retail is bigger than Classic, it caters to a bigger crowd.

Why are you people always fighting over which is better, when it's two different games? Classic is great in its simplicity and open world feel. While Retail is amazing in its own ways, which I don't find amazing personally.
    You mean the ones that were always low pop because Blizzard had to make a massive influx of servers due to the overwhelming surge of popularity and players, solid argument. Na, retail is a ghost town. Caters to a bigger crowd? Lmao. Over 100 million accounts have been made for WoW, how many of them do you think returned to play Classic because they got fed up of the garbage Wow turned into and prefer the old, way superior WoW? Way more than what's currently playing retail, that's for sure.