Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Absintheminded View Post
    Wasn't the email supposed to remain confidential?
    You honestly believe a phishing attempt is going to enforce its own NDA?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by apustus View Post
    I hope they don't make TBC servers.
    Why? If you don't want to play on it then don't, but why actively be against something that other people may get enjoyment from?

Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    What rule? Nothing is enforceable. Just like with the "stay at home orders" that these states are doing in the US. They are requests, nothing more.
    im glad police is enforcing it here, also you get hefty fine for breaking quarantine, up to 7x average salary

None of the above.
    You can't just transfer your character because you would just dupe gold.

What they should do is just clone the current classic servers a day before TBC releases. You can continue your characters progress on the TBC server while it also remains on the classic server.

Quote Originally Posted by veovis View Post
    None of the above.
    You can't just transfer your character because you would just dupe gold.

What they should do is just clone the current classic servers a day before TBC releases. You can continue your characters progress on the TBC server while it also remains on the classic server.
    That's a bad idea too. The economy in Classic is DESTROYED. Going into TBC with that kind of money already will just make sure the economy is screwed right off the bat and especially screw over people coming back for BC who didn't play or didn't play much of Classic and expecting them to cough up 50 gold per potion on a raid night.
    Last edited by Varitok; 2020-03-29 at 05:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, just looking forward to the wrath server.

Quote Originally Posted by Absintheminded View Post
    Wasn't the email supposed to remain confidential?
    there's no way they would be stupid enough to not foresee this happening.
    imagine trusting some thousand anonymous internet denizens to respect NDA.

Quote Originally Posted by jellmoo View Post
    Why? If you don't want to play on it then don't, but why actively be against something that other people may get enjoyment from?
    Because I don't want our raiders taking a break from/"quitting" retail for a delusional 1-month nostalgia trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    You can't send out a random mailer to people and say "don't share this." If you want that to work, you have to say "I'm gonna give you something on the condition that you don't share it," get their agreement, then send the thing.

There is no such thing as an implicit NDA :P
    Do say please do not post this, screenshot.
    Implicit is indirectly stated or implied

Quote Originally Posted by apustus View Post
    I hope they don't make TBC servers.
    I hope they do, in a perfect world they'd be servers dedicated to each expansion. Even if I would unlikely play some of them.

But this isn't a perfect world and for the realms to exist they need to be viable economically.

Quote Originally Posted by jellmoo View Post
    I thought that was the whole point of this forum. Just look at the High Elf Megathread. It's all about people arguing against something that other people may get enjoyment from.

Quote Originally Posted by Railander View Post
    there's no way they would be stupid enough to not foresee this happening.
    imagine trusting some thousand anonymous internet denizens to respect NDA.
    Well, there wasn't an NDA. If there was you'd bet your ass you'd follow it if your John Hancock agreed to it.

In cases like this I truly wonder if Blizzard fills these kinds of roles "because of diversity" or because the person actually has the skills and merit to meet the demands of the job.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    How about we start devoting all assets to Retail? Shadowlands beta is already behind. Stop trying to start other projects when your cash cow is lacking..

option 1 is the best for a bc player but this would not happen.

and that the reason that option 2 comes to shine..

Still waiting for Wrath servers!

Who need new stuff? Lets rerealese old content forever and ever.

None of the above. Classic + with balance for all DPS specs.

As much as I like the Classic, TBC is the era of WoW that I personally have most nostalgia for. So I would love to see it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbabyy18 View Post
    How about we start devoting all assets to Retail? Shadowlands beta is already behind. Stop trying to start other projects when your cash cow is lacking..
    fuck retail, it hasn't been good in years and it wont become good ever again, so i rather play expansions that were actually good, like TBC