Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    jenafur

the catto which loves kibbles.
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

What's on the other side of Azeroth?
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    I wouldn't know anything about that and I honestly don't care. OP asked for mysteries and there's still that pet players are trying to figure out how to obtain which seemed more relevant to the headline than any of the story and lore tangents brought up.
    It isn't a mystery.

And mystery number 3, why are there still some Ion FBs who believe that a game director is paid for doing nothing and not responsible for overall leadership and direction setting? Probably the type of people who, if they are unfortunately placed in positions of responsibility, would push every blame to their subordinates when things go south. Bunch of sycophants and despicable rats.

Quote Originally Posted by therealstegblob View Post
    It isn't a mystery.
    Define mystery
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

3+ Year Old Account
    What the hell is Bwonsamdi's boss? More importantly, is he mortal or was he born like that?

Also, where is Mankrik's wife? (lol)
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jackson View Post
    After we'll see all about how death works, what's left as mysteries in WoW?

-> Where do the void lords live: just in space, or do they have realms
    -> Where do the old gods go when they die? Back to the void lords?
    -> What's Illidan doing with the Pantheon?
    -> Who/what the fuck is Elune?
    -> What will happen when Azeroth awakens?
    One of the big ones. The Ethereals spying on us from the Visions.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    Define mystery
    A question without an answer, nor a clear way of getting an answer. Jenafur isn't a mystery because we know exactly where she comes from.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by salate View Post
    jenafur

the catto which loves kibbles.
    Repost of a previous post just so you see it, bigboi.

If you're seriously wondering, Jenafur is a battle pet given to a make-a-wish girl who was dying of cancer. She also got a unique mount and, I think, an NPC named after her character. She survived the cancer and then people found out about the whole story and were fucking mad that Blizzard gave a dying teenager a unique mount and demanded to have access to it.

Because WoW players are garbage.

A question without an answer, nor a clear way of getting an answer. Jenafur isn't a mystery because we know exactly where she comes from.
    Not exactly unless you mean she comes from doing a secret sequence in wow.
    My Collection

Not exactly unless you mean she comes from doing a secret sequence in wow.
    What the fuck are you talking about lol.

Not really a great mystery, but something I always wondered -

A'dal: "In life, Bridenbrad was the bearer of great deeds. Now, in passing, he shall taste only paradise. The light does not abandon its champions."

Were Tirion and Maraad(WoD) also granted eternal paradise?? Didn't see any N'aaru around as they were both roasted.

Quote Originally Posted by magicaldandruff View Post
    Not really a great mystery, but something I always wondered -

A'dal: "In life, Bridenbrad was the bearer of great deeds. Now, in passing, he shall taste only paradise. The light does not abandon its champions."

Were Tirion and Maraad(WoD) also granted eternal paradise?? Didn't see any N'aaru around as they were both roasted.
    I'd say the light stepped up to defend Tirion by the end. (DK order hall campaign finale)

IDK about Maraad, you'd have to ask the AU Light, which is currently busy conquering Draenor. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

What the fuck are you talking about lol.
    The definition you provided us of what a mystery is

A question without an answer, nor a clear way of getting an answer.
    Doesn't exactly apply to Jenafur. You say

Jenafur isn't a mystery because we know exactly where she comes from.
    But we don't know EXACTLY where she comes from unless of course

you mean she comes from doing a secret sequence in wow.
    In my book knowing exactly where something comes from means "Big love rocket comes from the heart shaped box rewarded for doing love is in the air dungeon".
    Last edited by Drusin; 2020-03-30 at 12:45 AM.
    My Collection

What the fuck are the devs thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by Gonfer View Post
    - How the heck do we get that large sword out of Azeroths back?
    When the world soul wakes, she will pull it out of the planet and it will be her new weapon against the void lords, calling it now

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    The origins of Kobolds and Gnolls...
    We know their origins. Kobolds are decedents of Troggs and Gnolls come from an unnamed Ancient.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

If you're seriously wondering, Jenafur is a battle pet given to a make-a-wish girl who was dying of cancer. She also got a unique mount and, I think, an NPC named after her character. She survived the cancer and then people found out about the whole story and were fucking mad that Blizzard gave a dying teenager a unique mount and demanded to have access to it.

Because WoW players are garbage.
    Welcome to the internet, where moral decay rules the day.

Really? You know how to get the battle pet Jenafur? I'm sure the secret community would like to know.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Was there ever an explanation for the fairy circle in Tirisfal?

The definition you provided us of what a mystery is

Doesn't exactly apply to Jenafur. You say

But we don't know EXACTLY where she comes from unless of course

In my book knowing exactly where something comes from means "Big love rocket comes from the heart shaped box rewarded for doing love is in the air dungeon".
    She comes from a make-a-wish drive that Blizzard did for a dying girl. That's where she comes from.

The 'mystery' you are trying to ask is "how do we obtain them", and the actual, real mystery behind Jenafur is "was it ever actually intended that players could obtain them".