Mind Control Cap Breaking

Does anyone know how the Mind Control debuff gets removed or dispelled? As far as I know it cannot be dispelled. Video below. It's not Will of the Forsaken, I'm MC'ing Orc warriors.

Thanks.

https://youtu.be/Ncs3XWyJlmI

Do they have PvP Trinkets in yet? Other than that, if I remember correctly, at least when it will come to the Instructor Razuvious fight in Naxx, Shadow priests will need to be a Hit Cap, just to make it harder for Mind control to break.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsgrace View Post
    Do they have PvP Trinkets in yet?
    I don’t think Warrior trinket breaks MC

I mean, its not exactly rocket science, look at your own video (most obvious in the 2nd clip at LM) the shaman is Purging it. offensive dispel works against it, warlock Felhunters can Devour Magic it, Priests and Shamans have Dispel magic and Purge, which work as offensive dispels as well.

Channeled spells and certain debuffs like polymorph just have a chance to break every "tick". It's suspected higher (spell) hit chance and/or higher "reduce the resistance of spells by your enemy by X" stat will lower the random break chance, but it cant be lowered past 1%

warriors can berserker rage out of it and any class with charm on their trinket can use that also. And yeh, MC effects are cam be removed with an offensive dispell/

Quote Originally Posted by mootlix View Post
    warriors can berserker rage out of it and any class with charm on their trinket can use that also. And yeh, MC effects are cam be removed with an offensive dispell/
    Didn’t know about the zerger rage. The trinkets I was aware about but warrior trinket doesn’t clear Charms.
    Are you 100% sure on the offensive dispel?

Quote Originally Posted by Aleks0410 View Post
    I don’t think Warrior trinket breaks MC
    No, now that I've coffee, I now see you meant the engineering "Mind control Cap" yes? Early morning, and I misread your question.

Shaman is cleary using purge so im assuming thats it?

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
    Shaman is cleary using purge so im assuming thats it?
    Man I hope this isn’t it. Makes it useless for any big group fights

Quote Originally Posted by Aleks0410 View Post
    Man I hope this isn’t it. Makes it useless for any big group fights
    its a Magic Debuff.

why woldnt u be able to despel it
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

10+ Year Old Account
    All CCs have a chance to break every second and that chance ramps up each second it doesn't break. Sometimes that break happens a lot earlier than anticipated.

As for resistance, it seems to be a physical school spell, unlike regular Mind Control. I'm assuming it still sits on the spell hit table.