Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    At first I thought that's an error yet when I launch Classic it's exactly the same. I thought there should be 2004-2020 but it's 2019 as well.
    Well, of course. It came out 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by David Howard X View Post
    Looks very fake to me, the quality is low tbh.
    says 2004-2019 instead of 2004-2020
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Should I cast all my remaining hype for this week ? Or should I wait... I'm tempted to say april 2nd is the day...
    I AM MY SCARS!
    -Illidan, Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Found the guy who has no clue about game development.
    It is rather funny how people think you need to be in an office sat at computer over being at home sat at a computer to do It related jobs fml

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    It is rather funny how people think you need to be in an office sat at computer over being at home sat at a computer to do It related jobs fml
    Well you are the one acting arrogant about it telling people "Get with the times."
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, I want to be a Venthyr Blood Knight, but I also want wings. Maybe I should go with bastion? I can always find another red set, but I can't get Perma wings anywhere else.

I just want to remind you that April 1st is wednesday this year. This week will be hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Man, I want to be a Venthyr Blood Knight, but I also want wings. Maybe I should go with bastion? I can always find another red set, but I can't get Perma wings anywhere else.
    They've shown 3 types of back attachments for Kyrian, and only 1 for Venthyr. I'm pretty sure they'll also get wings. Some gargoyle or bat-like wings for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
    They've shown 3 types of back attachments for Kyrian, and only 1 for Venthyr. I'm pretty sure they'll also get wings. Some gargoyle or bat-like wings for sure.
    Yeah, I would assume Venthyr do get bat wings too, yes.

In which case they might just be mandatory for Demon Hunters, haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Yeah, I would assume Venthyr do get bat wings too, yes.

In which case they might just be mandatory for Demon Hunters, haha.
    Yeah, Venthyr Demon Hunters are good match. Same as Kyrian Paladins/Priests and Night Fae Druids.

Quote Originally Posted by Greyfang View Post
    Yeah, Venthyr Demon Hunters are good match. Same as Kyrian Paladins/Priests and Night Fae Druids.
    It is an aesthetic match, sure, but I don't really think the Venthyr storyline is very well-meshed with Demon Hunters.

I'd say that the following is a much better match of classes and afterlives.

Venthyr Rogues,

Kyrian Paladins/Priests,

Night Fae Druids,

Necrolord Death Knights.

Demon Hunters aren't really connected to the themes of Revendreth in any way.

5+ Year Old Account
    I reckon they should open up demon hunters to everyone like Death Knights. It makes sense that the inhabitants of Azeroth would want revenge on the remaining demons since "the largest invasion Azeroth has ever seen."

I agree with a lot of what Taliesien said in his video on new customization, especially the part about surnames. A family name could be a good way to introduce account wide rep/benefits to replace tabards. Sort of by association, you are honored or your family name is revered, so you get that rep status on alts with your family name. Could even go further by adding relationships between characters for other benefits but that could get weird.
    Last edited by Merryck; 2020-03-30 at 01:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Well you are the one acting arrogant about it telling people "Get with the times."
    so? me finding others ignorance funny might look like arrogance but it doesn't make other comments less ignorant of how IT and remote working works in 2020.

so you can git push that into your pipeline and build it.

10+ Year Old Account
    My prediction regarding the future of the game:
    The expac is going to be delayed to spring 2021.
    The business model is going to be changed to F2P some time this year, but you will have to buy the expansion to play it.
    Shadowlands is going to be the last "big" expansion, in the coming years most of the WoW team is going to be migrated to other projects, another big new Warcraft game, most likely.
    After Shadowlands most fo the expansions are not going to involve new continents or big features, probably going to cost half of the current expansion price point.
    The game store is going to get a lot of changes, F2P customizations, tons of new mounts and gear.
    WoW classic is going to add multiple expansion settings,you can choose your favorite expansion and play it, from vanilla to WotLK.

5+ Year Old Account
    10.0 better be world revamp so I'm going to have to disagree with your point at it being the last big expansion, among other things

Quote Originally Posted by TheHodedOne View Post
    The business model is going to be changed to F2P some time this year, but you will have to buy the expansion to play it.
    Shadowlands is going to be the last "big" expansion, in the coming years most of the WoW team is going to be migrated to other projects, another big new Warcraft game, most likely.
    After Shadowlands most fo the expansions are not going to involve new continents or big features, probably going to cost half of the current expansion price point.
    The game store is going to get a lot of changes, F2P customizations, tons of new mounts and gear.
    WoW classic is going to add multiple expansion settings,you can choose your favorite expansion and play it, from vanilla to WotLK.
    The game won't ever go FTP it rakes in to much money via subs and its also the only way Classic and possibly classic:tbc is monatized.

Blizzard seem to be more focused on adding more value to the sub than removing the sub.

Edit:also token sales are huge. The make a hefty margin on people buying them to pay for other people's subs as there more expensive than a regular sub.
    Last edited by Monster Hunter; 2020-03-30 at 02:19 AM.

Considering that even in its weakest state, wow is still a juggernaut that cannot be dominated by 99% of MMOs out there, I have zero faith this will happen. They will always keep a sizable team on for WoW because if they don't, the game will surely die. That would be a huge hit to their company. WoW is simply too powerful to give up on.

Alright.. let's see what this week has to offer. I'm more confident than ever that we'll get something !
    I AM MY SCARS!
    -Illidan, Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Blood elves have worked with undead closely for 7 years.

- - - Updated - - -

Blood elves have worked with undead closely for 7 years.
    lor'themar threatens sylvanas with death when he tries to raise blood elves as undeads, blood elves see undead elves desecration of the dead.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    And the bezan shall be huge and black, and the eyes thereof red with the blood of living creatures, and the whore of Babylon shall ride forth on a three-headed serpent, and throughout the lands, there'll be a great rubbing of parts!

At least it's more likely than Blizzard killing their golden goose ;D.