Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Muy buen juego, aunque mucho remakes deberían haber echo algo nuevo.

Welp. The new timelimit free RPD demo for REmake 2 now has an easter egg If you head towards that boarded up side path as Leon at the entrance to the RPD and linger for a second a very angry "sssttttaaaarrrrrrsss" can be heard in the distance. Looks like they are really pushing the "these events occur at the same time" thing which honestly i loved about 2 and 3 and i can't think of another game that does it as well bar digimon cyber sleuth and hackers memory. I wonder if Jill will run into ada like in the SD Perry Novel since apparently the team loves those cheesy trashfires.

10+ Year Old Account

They gave Nemesis a fucking flamethrower god fucking damn it, you had only one job capcom, just one

Also, the stars sounds too weak

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Or he just switches weapons as the plot demands.

15+ Year Old Account
    Bitch all you want but they didnt cut hunters

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Or he just switches weapons as the plot demands.
    He does the OPMUK interview revealed that he uses a flamethrower, rocket launcher and can even spawn on roofs with a sniper rifle. He will also break down doors but jill can lock and barricade any door to slow him down, he will move erratically to throw you off and unlike mr X he will stand quiet and still in shadows and around corners to ambush and grab you. He also has a minigun as a reference to the live action movie.

Also spiders are back but crows aren't because they basically make the concept of containing the virus ridiculous.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    He does the OPMUK interview revealed that he uses a flamethrower, rocket launcher and can even spawn on roofs with a sniper rifle. He will also break down doors but jill can lock and barricade any door to slow him down, he will move erratically to throw you off and unlike mr X he will stand quiet and still in shadows and around corners to ambush and grab you. He also has a minigun as a reference to the live action movie.

Also spiders are back but crows aren't because they basically make the concept of containing the virus ridiculous.
    Lets see them s+ hardcore strats

And unlike mr X he will stand quiet and still in shadows and around corners to ambush and grab you
    oh god....

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Lets see them s+ hardcore strats
    Step 1, don't go outside ever. *Jill opens front door, gets head shot.*

Step 1, don't go outside ever. *Jill opens front door, gets head shot.*
    That didn't work out so well for Dario. Or anyone really, what with the nuke and all.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    That didn't work out so well for Dario. Or anyone really, what with the nuke and all.
    I wonder how he will die in the remake, since in the original he does open the door to get munched on if you go back for some reason.

Demo's coming out March 19, so 3 days!

And no time limit on the demo.

And no time limit on the demo.
    Let's be fair here though, at least on PC, the time limit wasn't actually limiting, people found ways around it :P

Probably why they didn't bother with this one, people are going to break it anyway.

It's out, and its awesome

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Demo was okay.

The gameplay and graphics looked great and it has a much more gritty feel to it than RE2make. The zombies even remind me more of the ones found in REmake with much more grotesque details and designs. I also like how the game felt both new but still familiar within that slice of game play which makes me very interested in how the product of a whole has evolved.

But, man, I don't want to say it but I hate the new Nemesis design and voice. He doesn't really do anything for me and I can't be the only one who hears him say STAAAIRS instead of STAAARRS. It's also really, really weird how the game just stops to let her get in to a cutscene with only a chain linked fence between you and him. He could just smash down the fence but instead everything stops and he goes around and breaks down the wall for a jump scare which is the cheapest method of creating horror. It'll startle me the first few times but welcome to diminishing returns especially on replay value.

My hope here is for someone to create an original Nemesis character mod to replace the new one with.

Still excited to play it and hope they get enough sales to put together a Code Veronica remaster to finish off the old guard. Zero can stay in the dumpster.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Fridgekin View Post
    Demo was okay.

The gameplay and graphics looked great and it has a much more gritty feel to it than RE2make. The zombies even remind me more of the ones found in REmake with much more grotesque details and designs. I also like how the game felt both new but still familiar within that slice of game play which makes me very interested in how the product of a whole has evolved.

But, man, I don't want to say it but I hate the new Nemesis design and voice. He doesn't really do anything for me and I can't be the only one who hears him say STAAAIRS instead of STAAARRS. It's also really, really weird how the game just stops to let her get in to a cutscene with only a chain linked fence between you and him. He could just smash down the fence but instead everything stops and he goes around and breaks down the wall for a jump scare which is the cheapest method of creating horror. It'll startle me the first few times but welcome to diminishing returns especially on replay value.

My hope here is for someone to create an original Nemesis character mod to replace the new one with.

Still excited to play it and hope they get enough sales to put together a Code Veronica remaster to finish off the old guard. Zero can stay in the dumpster.
    I'm torn between wanting CV and Dino Crisis. Dino Crisis would be nice for a line of "remade PS1 horror"

Got a 58 from pc gamer https://www.pcgamer.com/resident-evil-3-remake-review/

A disappointing step back for the series they say.

After the imaginative, tradition-defying Resident Evil 7, and the sublimely polished, playable Resident Evil 2, this is a massive leap backwards for the series. The Nemesis is wasted—a bit player in its own game, neutered by its chronic lack of purpose. There are barely any puzzles and you're rarely given the chance to wander off the beaten path.

Will still get the game as i loved RE 2 remake and think i will enjoy part 3 too still, perhaps just not as much though.
    Do you hear the voices too?