13 11.11%
  • I'm not voting/Haven't decided

16 13.68%
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Karl View Post
    What parts do you find fictitious about then?
    That he forgot where and who he was? Pretty clear to me he was into his speech and didn't notice her come up behind him so he was startled a bit.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    That he forgot where and who he was? Pretty clear to me he was into his speech and didn't notice her come up behind him so he was startled a bit.
    https://twitter.com/haydentank/statu...328937984?s=20
    Know it's not youtube but come on... you are not telling me that is all from editing.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    view my past posts and see if I like trump
    It's your poll, and you stated you will be supporting Trump. There really is no rational way out of it for you.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't vote as it isn't my country but I honestly wonder why Biden is running... hes not well. I feel bad for him during a interview he forgot where he was and his wife went on stage hugged him and lead him off...

He shouldn't be running.
    Why do you feel bad for someone who willingly chose to run for President? We saw the same bullshit when people had "concerns" for Hillary's well being.

Nobody is buying it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would literally vote for a random social security #, no name attached to it, over Trump. He’s made it abundantly clear he’s not a good fit for this job before he was elected, and he’s done nothing to prove otherwise since. Before the next election we’re going to have a couple hundred thousand dead from a virus that he shit the bed in his response. His idiocy will have literally killed more Americans than most wars. Anyone that thinks it’s a tough call here is fucking insane.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    It's your poll, and you stated you will be supporting Trump. There really is no rational way out of it for you.

- - - Updated - - -

Why do you feel bad for someone who willingly chose to run for President? We saw the same bullshit when people had "concerns" for Hillary's well being.

Nobody is buying it.
    Because I don't believe biden is corruption incarnate.

Nah, that's Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/haydentank/statu...328937984?s=20
    Know it's not youtube but come on... you are not telling me that is all from editing.
    You say it's not editing. Then show a heavily edited video as proof.

A lot of whats in the videos can be easily explain by his stutter. It's a common thing for people who stutter to replace works that are giving them trouble or may thing it will give them trouble.

Let me repeat. I'm glad you don't live and and vote if you fall for fake shit that easily.

- - - Updated - - -

but you would vote for the person that is....

Great logic you have.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    I would literally vote for a random social security #, no name attached to it, over Trump. He’s made it abundantly clear he’s not a good fit for this job before he was elected, and he’s done nothing to prove otherwise since. Before the next election we’re going to have a couple hundred thousand dead from a virus that he shit the bed in his response. His idiocy will have literally killed more Americans than most wars. Anyone that thinks it’s a tough call here is fucking insane.
    And despite all that, if he still wins, what will you say about the Democrats and how they screwed up what should have been the easiest layup in history?

You say it's not editing. Then show a heavily edited video as proof.

A lot of whats in the videos can be easily explain by his stutter. It's a common thing for people who stutter to replace works that are giving them trouble or may thing it will give them trouble.

Let me repeat. I'm glad you don't live and and vote if you fall for fake shit that easily.

- - - Updated - - -

but you would vote for the person that is....

Great logic you have.
    Lesser evils is what I work with. It is still working with evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    And despite all that, if he still wins, what will you say about the Democrats and how they screwed up what should have been the easiest layup in history?
    Except it has already been definitively proven you are being disingenuous. Your "concern" is fake, and I've provided the evidence. Blaming others, because you support a guy is absurd.

"It's your fault I'm a Trump supporter."

Man, the level of disconnect is off the charts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lesser evils is what I work with. It is still working with evil.
    You think Trump is a lesser evil over Biden? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The more you talk the more am i glad you really don't vote in this country.

I'm not a MAGA or Trump supporter. LOL. I'm not even democrat, republican, liberal, conserv, etc. I don't affilate myself anymore poltically. There's garbage everywhere no matter how clean it can appeal. I also did not vote for Trump. And by the way, regardless of how you put it, I think he's doing an ok job with the pandemic [now] NOT before but now.
    Just ok is not ok

Especially when it comes to your President

I feel bad that you fall for poorly edited propaganda videos.

I'm glad you don't live here if you fall for that shit that easy.

Dude, Biden is obviously in the starting stage of dementia. The proof is out there, but most people will see that for themselves when Biden debates Trump is the future. I kind of feel bad for him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destump View Post
    Dude, Biden is obviously in the starting stage of dementia. The proof is out there, but most people will see that for themselves when Biden debates Trump is the future. I kind of feel bad for him.
    And I feel bad for idiots that fall for obvious propaganda.

A Trump support claiming Biden has dementia? I'm shocked!

Quote Originally Posted by Berthier View Post
    Trump is the last wall against the deep state.
    Couldn't even go one sentence before driving head-on into conspiracy theory nonsense.

If Biden is displaying signs of the starting stage of dimentia...Trump is already a full blown case

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump is forgetting how to pronounce words all the time and is incoherent, he also gets angry when he loses his train of thought or gets challenged on what he said, those are also clear signs of dementia

Quote Originally Posted by skunkloop View Post
    Like most Americans you didn't understand a word I wrote and you don't understand a fucking thing.

Try and see past your stupid reflexive tribalism for a moment.
    You know, if you claim nobody in your target communication audience understands what you're saying, maybe the problem is how you are communicating.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

7+ Year Old Account
    i might vote for trump since bernie isn't in. i personally think trump will win over biden regardless and i dislike biden more than i dislike trump. however if bernie runs as third party, i'll definitely vote for him if not then definitely trump for what they did to bernie again.
    Exactly if you're going to do something then do it boldly. Trump and Bernie have bold ideas, while Biden is milquetoast.