Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    This is the point where normal people realize they are starting to look like an ass and enjoy a nice big healthy cup of shut the fuck up, but hey you do you.
    lol its only you, really. Noone agrees with you, in case you weren't noticing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kehego View Post
    lol its only you, really. Noone agrees with you, in case you weren't noticing.
    I figured you'd be busy trying to figure out which crayon tastes like strawberry.

Since you seem to have the reading comprehension of a 5 year old.

If they do nerf them again, I think the cap should be "have done the respective questlines for that allied race." So the bare minimum would be, for void elves/lightforged, completing the Argus quest campaign, for nightborne completing their full questline, and so forth. Keeps the spirit of learning about their culture, removes the repetitive grinding element entirely.

I'm not sure how close we are to that already TBH with the rep being doubled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    I figured you'd be busy trying to figure out which crayon tastes like strawberry.
    Nah, I know you know, so I was waiting for you to tell me. But I figure you're too busy trying to breathe and type at the same time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    If they do nerf them again, I think the cap should be "have done the respective questlines for that allied race." So the bare minimum would be, for void elves/lightforged, completing the Argus quest campaign, for nightborne completing their full questline, and so forth. Keeps the spirit of learning about their culture, removes the repetitive grinding element entirely.

It's not a matter of people grinding the rep, the rep is actually a non-issue since you are swimming in rep tokens. The issue is people want it for free, like our mouthbreathing buddy @Reinaerd

Quote Originally Posted by Kehego View Post
    Nah, I know you know, so I was waiting for you to tell me. But I figure you're too busy trying to breathe and type at the same time.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not a matter of people grinding the rep, the rep is actually a non-issue since you are swimming in rep tokens. The issue is people want it for free, like our mouthbreathing buddy @Reinaerd
    I already had the races unlocked, was mentioned in the first post i made, really hit a snare with that reading comprehension comment didn't i.
    Remember when your mum says you are special , that's because she cant say " whale" due to her upbringing.

If you want to know what i mean by whale, read my signatures.

"edit" Nooooo Mod you banned my entertainment!, i'm locked in due to Covid-19, and he was super fun to poke at.

ps:worth the infraction points.
    Last edited by Reinaerd; 2020-03-30 at 04:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post

That would be ideal if every allied race had the same kind of campaign tied to them, but that's not the case. Some have big campaigns, others have a zone, others some quests and others have a campaign with no relation at all with the unlocked race.

Is not a bad compromise if you ask me since at least they get rid of the arbitrary rep grind, but given that disparity between allied races i would rather just ask to have enough level to do the unlock quests. Those are the quests that need to have the basic lore about why they join the horde/alliance, and the old campaigns will always be there as optional content for anyone that feels like they want to know more about that race, just as it happens with most of the heavy lore related stuff present at max level from any expansion when a new expansion comes out.
    "Mastery Haste will fix it."