66 56.41%
  • Write In/Third Party

13 11.11%
  • I'm not voting/Haven't decided

16 13.68%
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    Exactly if you're going to do something then do it boldly. Trump and Bernie have bold ideas, while Biden is milquetoast.
    There's nothing bold about being racist in America.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    I don't know about that I heard that building the border wall is racist and Trump was the only GOP candidate who was bold enough to run with that policy proposal. The others were too scared and they lost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    We knew that poster was voting for Trump two years ago. Whoever the democratic candidate eventually was, they would find some excuse to vote for Trump, and pretend like they were driven to it.

Something Trumpster's really dislike is appearing to be rapid zealots that support him no matter what (Although most of them are), so they are always trying to find ways to pretend they are in some way neutral and unbiased, and are "Forced" into supporting Trump because of someone else's terrible actions. This is mostly to avoid being held accountable for the crap this administration spews out on a daily basis.

On the other hand, people that hate Trump have no problem being unequivocal about it. I will vote for whoever runs against him, period.
    Honestly, I knew what he was already. I put him on ignore long a go for it (no idea why I even bothered to check what he said), and for other nonsense he spouts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    Yeah, A mad person throwing it's own feces on the walls is not someone with bold ideas about decoration. It's just a mad person. That's what Trump is, with his "bold ideas".
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    And I feel bad for idiots that fall for obvious propaganda.
    unedited videos are propaganda?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    If Biden is displaying signs of the starting stage of dimentia...Trump is already a full blown case
    Yeah, its 2 senile, racist, old men, with a history of sexual assault, running against eachother.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    We are in a fucking pandemic with projected hundreds of thousands to die helped along by the incompetence of the Republican party and their president. Are you fucking kidding?
    Then convince Joe Biden to go with Medicare for All, like every other country now does on Earth.

Anyone who says they like Bernie and if they can't vote for Bernie would rather vote for Trump over Biden, is a disgrace to everything Bernie stands for.

The guy getting arrested fighting fo civil rights for minorities, the guy supporting lgbt and women rights far earlier than other politicians who is fighting for people is so far out of the lane of Trump that any person voting for Trump over Biden when they can't vote for Bernie.

Doesn't give a flying fuck about policies they do not care about politics they do not care about facts or science, they do not care about civil rights they do not care about progressiveness. All they care about is following a populist and becoming a sycophant in some sort of fucking cult.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vash The Stampede View Post
    Then convince Joe Biden to go with Medicare for All, like every other country now does on Earth.

I don't give a flying fuck, the fuck is this argument?!

How does your argument justify "if you can't vote Bernie then vote Trump over Biden"?

It fucking doesn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    We knew that poster was voting for Trump two years ago. Whoever the democratic candidate eventually was, they would find some excuse to vote for Trump, and pretend like they were driven to it.
    Trump is a tool to be used to teach the Democrat party a lesson. I don't exactly have a third choice when it comes to putting my vote? At least nothing that would make center Democrats crap a brick. That's like saying I'm an Intel fanboy for buying Intel when AMD started to raise prices. I only have two realistic choices. Unless Bernie Sanders runs as an independent, which he won't, then I have literally no other choices.
    Something Trumpster's really dislike is appearing to be rapid zealots that support him no matter what (Although most of them are), so they are always trying to find ways to pretend they are in some way neutral and unbiased
    I'm not neutral or unbiased. I want a progressive in the white house, not a different flavored Republican.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    I don't give a flying fuck, the fuck is this argument?!

How does your argument justify "if you can't vote Bernie then vote Trump over Biden"?

It fucking doesn't.
    That has nothing to do with what you quoted me saying. I'd vote for Biden "IF" he supports Medicare for All. Which you should all be totally supportive during a fucking pandemic. How many Trillions would it cost? How much was quickly passed by both Democrats and Republicans to prop up the stock market? No excuses, support Medicare for All or I'll vote for Trump, and I'm not alone.

7+ Year Old Account
    Trump is a tool to be used to teach the Democrat party a lesson. I don't exactly have a third choice when it comes to putting my vote? At least nothing that would make center Democrats crap a brick. That's like saying I'm an Intel fanboy for buying Intel when AMD started to raise prices. I only have two realistic choices. Unless Bernie Sanders runs as an independent, which he won't, then I have literally no other choices.

I'm not neutral or unbiased. I want a progressive in the white house, not a different flavored Republican.

- - - Updated - - -

That has nothing to do with what you quoted me saying. I'd vote for Biden "IF" he supports Medicare for All. Which you should all be totally supportive during a fucking pandemic. How many Trillions would it cost? How much was quickly passed by both Democrats and Republicans to prop up the stock market? No excuses, support Medicare for All or I'll vote for Trump, and I'm not alone.
    Because Trump's gonna get M4A going, LMFAO. Get progressives in the House and Senate, you know, the places where bills start and actually matter.

You pseudo-progressives are a riot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    i dislike biden more than i dislike trump.
    Then you clearly don't care one bit about Bernie's actual platform, policies, goals, and wishes are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    And a political poll on this site, is like taking it in California or New York only.
    It truly is such a shame land mass can't vote isn't it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by skunkloop View Post
    Name a substantive policy difference.
    I know you are just a burner account soon to be permabanned when the mods get to it...

But this is the sort of misinformation campaign we're going to have to deal with. This sort of "Biden and Trump are clearly the same. It's so obvious. There is no policy difference between them" and a 2 second google search would yield miles and miles of difference in policy between the two.

And that's not even touching the #1 issue this election -- the judiciary. Even if they were identical in policy (they aren't) then Biden would nominate more liberal justices for the SCOTUS and other federal court positions. This along is important enough to justify a Biden vote by anyone moderate to left wing.

So, with all the respect I can muster, I kindly ask you to take your burner account with misinformation and get bent.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    i might vote for trump since bernie isn't in. i personally think trump will win over biden regardless and i dislike biden more than i dislike trump. however if bernie runs as third party, i'll definitely vote for him if not then definitely trump for what they did to bernie again.
    If he could, Bernie would reach through the screen and choke your dumbass into an early grave.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destump View Post
    Dude, Biden is obviously in the starting stage of dementia. The proof is out there, but most people will see that for themselves when Biden debates Trump is the future. I kind of feel bad for him.
    Why do people think this is a winning strategy? Claiming biden is in the early stages of dementia when Trump is clearly much further along that path?

I mean if I were to use this as a voting metric it certainly wouldn't lead me to vote for Trump -- who can't even pronounce words anymore unless heavily medicated.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Berthier View Post
    Trump is the last wall against the deep state.
    Don't you have a Qanon rally to attend?
    Forum badass alert:
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Since you know a third party candidate is not going to win, voting for them when you feel your second choice of a established candidate has a realistic chance of winning, is basically helping the one you do not want to win,.....win. But it is still your choice of course.

And a political poll on this site, is like taking it in California or New York only.
    That's if there is a second choice, which any sane person would vote for. Voting 3rd party is effectively like not voting and saying you're fine with either established candidate. And that's fine, your right to vote comes with your right to not vote as well.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Voting Trump (as a Bernie-supporter) to "teach the Democrats a lesson" seems ill-thought. I sincerely doubt it will have the effect you are hoping for, just like it didn't have any effect the last election.

It seems more like a "cutting off your nose to spite your face"-kind of deal.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeXcrasher View Post
    Because Trump's gonna get M4A going, LMFAO. Get progressives in the House and Senate, you know, the places where bills start and actually matter.

You pseudo-progressives are a riot.
    Trump will fuck things up and obviously isn't in favor of M4A, but that's the point. He's already broken American to the point of a depression and he'll eventually turn American into that movie The Purge. In 4 years from now when it's time to vote, you better choose a proper progressive. OR, you could force Joe Biden to support Medicare for All and get the progressive votes.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    unedited videos are propaganda?

What unedited video? ALL I've been shown was edited video.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Trump will fuck things up and obviously isn't in favor of M4A, but that's the point. He's already broken American to the point of a depression and he'll eventually turn American into that movie The Purge. In 4 years from now when it's time to vote, you better choose a proper progressive. OR, you could force Joe Biden to support Medicare for All and get the progressive votes.
    They'll never choose a progressive over a centrist with that kind of "My way or the Highway" attitude. You are still a small and less than consistent group of voters. When you adopt a "choose a progressive or we choose Trump" attitude...all it does is get the other side to say "Choose a centrist or we choose Trump" response.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    You think Trump is a lesser evil over Biden? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The more you talk the more am i glad you really don't vote in this country.
    I think he was over Hillary. I feel bad for biden I honestly dont think hes well.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Karl View Post
    I think he was over Hillary. I feel bad for biden I honestly dont think hes well.

I mean Hilary isn't even running so not sure why you are bringing her up.

So it's not really a case of "lesser of two evils" It's just you are trolling or mentally retarded or something.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Karl View Post
    Hillary... was a great politician... who actually got some progressive things done when she was senator and secretary. She isn't likable because she has a vagina.

Probably 3rd part now. Trump should be hanged for how he's handled this pandemic. I wouldn't vote for Biden because the man clearly has dementia or something else wrong with his brain.