Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    So instead I started to play LEGION content to work on missing artifact appearances that I was missing.
    This is something I need to go back to do. Are you still missing the missing artifact appearances you were missing?

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    w....what...?
    How does sending out missions then logging out increase time played metrics? thats literall the opposite, you log off, instead of doing daily quests which woudl take longer in place.
    It wasn't so much of THAT increasing time played metrics, I do like how you focus on that though instead of quite literally everything else that does.

Just came back from a 3 year break so i got more than enough to do

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    It wasn't so much of THAT increasing time played metrics, I do like how you focus on that though instead of quite literally everything else that does.
    cause its the very next thing you say, if i said.

man i sure do love the horde, and laqweeta.
    stupid people always make me laugh.

would you assume i was making fun of the horde, you, or both?
    Cause by your logic i am obviously only talking about the horde.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    So, I have been playing WoW since closed Beta. Usually when an expansion ends, there is a content drought. Thats normal and expected.
    When that happens I usually mostly play other games or do some small stuff that I wanted to finish in the current expansion and go back to only raid logging. This is usually the case for me for the last 3 or 4 months of an expansion.
    But this time... it has already started like two or three weeks ago. Because of the lock downs I can not really leave the house, so I have a lot of time to play and the last week I thought "Ok, what cool stuff do I want to finish before the next expansion starts?"
    And then it clicked - there is nothing in BfA that is of any interest to me. So instead I started to play LEGION content to work on missing artifact appearances that I was missing. I will do that a bit more, but then... there will be nothing left except raid logging until we kill NZoth mythic.
    There is one Vision each week of course but its just the same grind every time. Yeah its my personal problem that I do not like to do it, but come one, are we really supposed to do one vision for the next 7-12 months?

I don't know, I just never fell into this hole this early in an expansion and it feels really, really bad to have this much free time but being not able to do anything ingame because everything ingame is old and there is not even something we can wait for.
    If you havent already achieved your goal, there ain't no drought yet.
    Your goal is mythic n'zoth? You still have plenty of content (playtime) left until your drought starts.

also 1 vision a week? more like 6-8. Unless you want to miss out on the purchasable sockets. 3 at least if you want to farm competetive corruptions (like t3 stars).

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    cause its the very next thing you say, if i said.

man i sure do love the horde, and laqweeta.
    stupid people always make me laugh.

would you assume i was making fun of the horde, you, or both?
    Cause by your logic i am obviously only talking about the horde.
    And I agree, I should've worded it differently.

Stupid people make you laugh, Blizzard cum swallowers make me laugh - win/win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sirmalta View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA

Okay there buddy. There is more to do in this game than there has ever been. Ever.
    No there's really not but do go on.

It will not be the last.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Depakote View Post
    No there's really not but do go on.
    Yes there really is, please do go on.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content