5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    As expected.

Welp, i guess i gotta sacrifice my wings to become a full time nature spirit.
    It would be nice of them include unique "wings" for each type of covenant. I mean there's already the butterfly wings, but I mean other kind of nature-y wings

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Prolly not at release. Maybe after Shadowlands? Idk.
    Either make it interchangeable or do not cut off people from being unable to unlock them for tmog once SL is over.

As it stands, with the 4 types of armor alone that means getting 16 characters in each of the covenants. Or 4 that switch between all of them. Both time intensive endeavors.
    Last edited by FlubberPuddy; 2020-03-30 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennem View Post
    It would be nice of them include unique "wings" for each type of covenant. I mean there's already the butterfly wings, but I mean other kind of nature-y wings
    The wings we saw with the concept art didn't exactly wow me, looking more like short capes instead of wings, but maybe they will look different in the actual game.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    The wings we saw with the concept art didn't exactly wow me, looking more like short capes instead of wings, but maybe they will look different in the actual game.
    Think it's cuz they'd never give perma wings with as much breadth as DH wings.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennem View Post
    Think it's cuz they'd never give perma wings with as much breadth as DH wings.
    I don't need actual giant wings, i just want something that looks more realistic than the cape-wing thing i saw.

- - - Updated - - -

What i would love to see specifically is maybe some folded bug-wings with layers, so it looks like my character actually has insect wings, or something to that effect. They don't need to be animated necessarily, just making me thing they are actually real.

I am waiting for an elaborate prank.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post

I am waiting for an elaborate prank.
    That's just regular maintenance, isn't it?
    EU patch day is Wednesday?

Quote Originally Posted by jzhbee View Post
    That's just regular maintenance, isn't it?
    EU patch day is Wednesday?
    Yes wednesday is EU maintenance since forever ago.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    @Marlamin; did you see Bellular mentioned you by name? He also referenced Stiven.

Preach just said theres a really high chance a new class will be coming with Shadowlands after all.
    He can't say anything about it and we have to wait for Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Preach just said theres a really high chance a new class will be coming with Shadowlands after all.
    That's what I said once, alpha is taking long because we have a new class (and covid ofc)

lol where is the /s

How would creating a new class work logistically though? We would have to assume that Blizzard is going to use the Covid-19 as an excuse to pad out development time just so they can instead use the time to create the assets and coding for an entirely new class. Creating something lije that is just not feasible on the fly.

Back before Blizzcon there were several images, one had the Shadowlands logo and Bastion art leak (which was confirmed legit), another had the Shadowlands logo and 'Pre-purchase and Unlock the Dark Ranger'. Was the Dark Ranger one just quickly thrown together using the logo from the Bastion leak, or is it possible they pulled the Dark Ranger at the last second before Blizzcon?

7+ Year Old Account
    I would be really surprised if that happened, wonder why they didn't announce it at blizzcon as it's a pretty big announcement if true

Quote Originally Posted by Dhomeli View Post
    Back before Blizzcon there were several images, one had the Shadowlands logo and Bastion art leak (which was confirmed legit), another had the Shadowlands logo and 'Pre-purchase and Unlock the Dark Ranger'. Was the Dark Ranger one just quickly thrown together using the logo from the Bastion leak, or is it possible they pulled the Dark Ranger at the last second before Blizzcon?
    If they pulled it, it would be for reasons that would mean they were not a good choice for class. Either because they were too limited in developmental scope or because the coding or assets for them proved too complex, neither of which are things that could be realistically fixed asuming Blizzard wasnt going to delay development of Shadowlands solely on the possibility of the clas being worth it.

I’d pay anything for it to be Tinker. Just please not another edge lord class.

7+ Year Old Account
    Anyone got a clip of preach saying that btw?

I am become Bait, the destroyer of Threads.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Riptor View Post
    I would be really surprised if that happened, wonder why they didn't announce it at blizzcon as it's a pretty big announcement if true
    Lmao its not some rocket science - Shadowlands supposed to be basically 8.3 patch v.2.0 and 8.3 patch had really negative feedback and tons of unsubs so they realized there need to be something more to make peopel buy SL besides Thorgast, Covenants and Conduits.

I wouldnt be surprised if the new class would be announced. That would also explain no alpha untill now.

99% sure someone in this damn thread made that Dark Ranger pic.