Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    No apology necessary, I backed up my claim. You doubled down on your false statement.
    You slandered that I had an agenda just because you do not agree with my outlook. So what's my agenda? Better explain that or it would make you look childish and petty.

Quote Originally Posted by Xorzor View Post
    Don't forget:

- Tiananmen Square
    - suppressing Tibet
    - having issues with Taiwan
    - subtle control of many things (and Neo Nazis think the Jews are in control - HA!)
    - an obvious-if-you-think-about-it goal of world-domination (finishing what the first emperor started)
    Sure, all those things are terrible, but they are not likely the reason that the virus is spreading like wildfire in your particular country.

And, what country would that be?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    You slandered that I had an agenda just because you do not agree with my outlook. Childish and petty.
    And yet, you clearly do have an agenda, which is why you insisted on harping on a single data point, and chose to ignore all the other data points that didn't fit your narrative. I simply called for evidence, and advised that we should await more data before making such claims. You chose to get pissed off, and declare me a doomsday preacher as a result.

I prefer to look at the overall data, and not a single data point. That clearly makes you angry.

You just made another claim about slander, where's your evidence?

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    US just broke 160k cases and will break 3k deaths soon. :/
    Sure...and we are over 5k recovered.

lol no new cases in china and only 3k deaths.

sureeeeeeeeeee, and toilet paper will be in stock this week in every store...…

if anyone does not think this country had over tens of thousands of deaths to possible hundreds they are insane.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

Sure, all those things are terrible, but they are not likely the reason that the virus is spreading like wildfire in your particular country.

And, what country would that be?

- - - Updated - - -

And yet, you clearly do have an agenda, which is why you insisted on harping on a single data point, and chose to ignore all the other data points that didn't fit your narrative. I simply called for evidence, and advised that we should await more data before making such claims. You chose to get pissed off, and declare me a doomsday preacher as a result.

I prefer to look at the overall data, and not a single data point. That clearly makes you angry.

You just made another claim about slander, where's your evidence?
    What do you mean by " we all know what you're here for"? You're obviously suggesting I have an ulterior motive for simply using figures to justify my optimism? What BS is that? And I was basing my figures on recent evident decline in the increase of daily new cases. Why can't I base my outlook on recent numbers while you are allowed to harp on the past?

https://www.businessinsider.sg/coron...20-3?r=US&IR=T

Why not you go accuse them of shitposting and having an agenda then? You can find analysis showing that the rates are declining in recent days all over the web. Go on, go accuse them all of being biased and having an ulterior motive.

What do you mean by " we all know what you're here for"? You're obviously suggesting I have an ulterior motive for simply using figures to justify my optimism? What BS is that? And I was basing my figures on recent evident decline in the increase of daily new cases. Why can't I base my outlook on recent numbers while you are allowed to harp on the past?

https://www.businessinsider.sg/coron...20-3?r=US&IR=T

Why not you go accuse them of shitposting and having an agenda then? You can find analysis showing that the rates are declining in recent days all over the web. Go on, go accuse them all of being biased and having an ulterior motive.
    That was already explained... twice.

So, I await your evidence to back up your accusations against me. I think we can both agree you are never going to provide it.

Interesting article of China's crass manipulations and attempt to spin Xi into the world's great savior.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/8...tself-the-hero

They're have now been conspiracy theories blaming the US army for purposely infecting China, a US cyclist being patient 0 back during the Military Games last year, and even having the gall to say the virus originated in Italy.

That was already explained... twice.

So, I await your evidence to back up your accusations against me. I think we can both agree you are never going to provide it.
    Must i repeat myself ffs? I'd explained to you my reasons for being more optimistic but you continually harp on that particular example and refuse to acknowledge my point and mocked me on my outlook. So I said you are a doompreacher who dislikes optimism. Clear enough already at this point? Nothing much i can do if you keep dodging and wanting me to explain myself over and over. I have to sleep have to work no time for merry go round poor me

Now still waiting on your apology for that agenda BS mate

Must i repeat myself ffs? I'd explained to you my reasons for being more optimistic but you continually harp on that particular example and refuse to acknowledge my point and mocked me on my outlook. So I said you are a doompreacher who dislikes optimism. Clear enough already at this point? Nothing much i can do if you keep dodging and wanting me to explain myself over and over. I have to sleep have to work no time for merry go round poor me

Now still waiting on your apology for that agenda BS mate
    Evidence, please.

You made two very specific claims against me, yet provided no evidence. At no point was I doomsday preaching, nor was I slandering.

What a shame.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2020-03-31 at 12:04 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Correlation between universal BCG vaccination policy and reduced morbidity and mortality for COVID-19

Some interesting stuff here https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....24.20042937v1

Quote Originally Posted by Xorzor View Post
    Don't forget:

- Tiananmen Square
    - suppressing Tibet
    - having issues with Taiwan
    - subtle control of many things (and Neo Nazis think the Jews are in control - HA!)
    - an obvious-if-you-think-about-it goal of world-domination (finishing what the first emperor started)
    But I want my $600 IPhone.
    If it is made in US, it would be $2000.

$600 IPhone is a steal !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    lol no new cases in china and only 3k deaths.

sureeeeeeeeeee, and toilet paper will be in stock this week in every store...…

if anyone does not think this country had over tens of thousands of deaths to possible hundreds they are insane.
    I'm waiting to hear from genuine and honest countries on how their death toll is decreasing.

seriously the world needs to come down on that f**king country, but I know it won't, because big business loves it so much.
    #boycottchina

My area is still having shortages of paper products sporadically, but what I can't find for the life of me is a goddamn bag of flour. Just no flour anywhere, even looking at online vendors with delivery/pickup in my area, and nope. Also, I can't find any hot n' spicy cheezits, and that shit's got me mad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Interesting article of China's crass manipulations and attempt to spin Xi into the world's great savior.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/8...tself-the-hero

They're have now been conspiracy theories blaming the US army for purposely infecting China, a US cyclist being patient 0 back during the Military Games last year, and even having the gall to say the virus originated in Italy.
    I figured I should post this at some point, since no one is.
    https://cyber.fsi.stanford.edu/news/...onavirus-convo

10+ Year Old Account
    I can only hope that all the supermarket unions use this pandemic as leverage in their next contract negotiations (the same for hospital workers andtruckers). This is a damn fine example of showing just how important their jobs can be at times.
    *laughs in Capitalism* I give you credit, "All" could mean 1 small one or more. But most aren't union, and risk losing their "At will" jobs for "reasons" if they agitate for unionizing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    My area is still having shortages of paper products sporadically, but what I can't find for the life of me is a goddamn bag of flour. Just no flour anywhere, even looking at online vendors with delivery/pickup in my area, and nope. Also, I can't find any hot n' spicy cheezits, and that shit's got me mad.
    There is a shortage because bread is being brought up, and everyones making their own, so flours being brought up. You might have to buy it on amazon or ebay at gouged prices, like everyone else is having to do now. Its become a luxury items.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    There is a shortage because bread is being brought up, and everyones making their own, so flours being brought up. You might have to buy it on amazon or ebay at gouged prices, like everyone else is having to do now. Its become a luxury items.
    The supermarket near me has restocked on bread, but not on flour. I did have flour from earlier, so I made my own bread, and I am thinking of making more tomorrow night because the bread I made was delicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    The supermarket near me has restocked on bread, but not on flour. I did have flour from earlier, so I made my own bread, and I am thinking of making more tomorrow night because the bread I made was delicious.
    I bought a bread-maker back around new years, so I've been making bread. But yeast is just as hard to find as flour is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay my hometown made national news for all the wrong reasons!

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/29/opini...ion/index.html
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    we just passed 3k deaths now. take that france.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.