• Joe Biden/Female VP - Democrat

66 56.41%
  • Write In/Third Party

13 11.11%
  • I'm not voting/Haven't decided

16 13.68%
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    We should return to civility by electing a man who threatened to fight a voter after he denied saying something that was documented on camera and lied about graduating in the top half of his law school class when he actually graduated near the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by Jehct View Post
    Alrighty then. Let's wait until the Biden V Trump debate. We will see how well your comment ages
    Can you promise to never post here again if Trump comes out polling worse after the first debate?

Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    Can you promise to never post here again if Trump comes out polling worse after the first debate?
    LOL polling??? lol. Damn. Do you not remember 2016?? To make it clear again. I am not for Trump and will not vote for Trump in 2020. Biden's issues are obvious. Not sure how you guys have to shill sooooo hard for him. I get it BLUE NO MATTER WHO mentality. but come on lol.

Biden shills were given the choice. Vote Bernie to see actual change or get Trump for 4 more years. For talking so much shit on Trump for the past 5 years I am really surprised you are basically voting Trump 2020.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I don't know what you are watching, but it isn't fucking reality.
    Hes talking about me saying Joe Biden has dementia. LOL

I think that's simple. Trump understands and knows what words and topics hes talking about. Biden's mental state is weakening day by day.

Once again. Biden shills were given the choice. Vote for Bernie and actually see change or get Trump for 4 more years. Looks like they wanted Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by scrapisall View Post
    Why the fuck do you care which village idiot wins a wrestling match? What the fuck is wrong with you people?
    Its the "Vote blue or die" mentality. They are so mind blasted by being told constantly by all media they watch. "YOU BETTER VOTE BLUE OR WERE ALL GONNA DIE"

No reasoning to find the best candidate. They just vote for whoever they are told to vote for. Why think when the BIGGER BRAINED people can think for you.
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.

LOL polling??? lol. Damn. Do you not remember 2016?? To make it clear again. I am not for Trump and will not vote for Trump in 2020. Biden's issues are obvious. Not sure how you guys have to shill sooooo hard for him. I get it BLUE NO MATTER WHO mentality. but come on lol.

Biden shills were given the choice. Vote Bernie to see actual change or get Trump for 4 more years. For talking so much shit on Trump for the past 5 years I am really surprised you are basically voting Trump 2020.
    Seems like I struck a nerve. It was a simple yes or no question, bu seems you don't have the balls to accept.

You must have been under a rock also. Go ahead and youtube Joe Biden gaffs / dementia. You will find all you need if you are really just playing dumb.
    So... no evidence.

Sad!!!

- - - Updated - - -

It is just amazing how the corporate establishment offers two largely indistinguishable candidates and idiots continuously take sides like it really mattered which candidate won.

There is more genuine choice in actual dictatorships.

You people really sound fucking stupid. It sounds like a my-dad-is-better-than-your-dead argument in a playground.

It is not hard to work out what is going on here. Both candidates are terrible. Neither candidate would be seen as plausible even at local level in a civilized country.

Other nations joke about Americans being retarded, but both candidates are quite literally and visibly retarded mentally. Do you partisan morons not get how stupid you look trying to defend people who can't form coherent sentences?
    Evidence, please.

- - - Updated - - -

Alrighty then. Let's wait until the Biden V Trump debate. We will see how well your comment ages
    At least you've stopped pretending to not be a Trumpster.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    We should return to civility by electing a man who threatened to fight a voter after he denied saying something that was documented on camera and lied about graduating in the top half of his law school class when he actually graduated near the bottom.
    As opposed to the corrupt racist who thinks sexual assault and white supremacy are good things?

So... no evidence.

Sad!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Evidence, please.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

As opposed to the corrupt racist who thinks sexual assault and white supremacy are good things?
    I know you aren't dumb. You can simply YouTube and find the evidence for yourself. I owe you nothing. I guess you haven't bothered reading my past / recent posts about not voting for Trump in 2016 and won't in 2020. Biden shills like you were given the choice. Bernie or Trump. You are choosing Trump. That's on you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    Seems like I struck a nerve. It was a simple yes or no question, bu seems you don't have the balls to accept.
    No. I will continue to post here. Because like 2016 polling is bullshit. Did you not learn anything from 2016?

So... no evidence.

Sad!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Evidence, please.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Have you met a single Trump supporter or defender on this site that has a larger IQ than Trump? Why bother with them?

How did this happen? People like Elon Musk are American citizens. You have some of the smartest people on the planet. Why is this happening?

Trump/Biden are going to be in charge of a nuclear arsenal, global warming, epidemics.....how the fuck are we going to survive?
    Team / group mentality is very powerful. People like to feel validated by others when they do what the group wants and they get a nice pat on the back and get told whatever to feel validated. Prime example was 2016. Media pushes both sides further apart.

If I see a Democrat candidate that is good and seems like they actually care and are not a corporate shill I will stand by them.

If I ever see a Republican that is the same I would stand by them too. This has never happened but either way I'll keep a look out for it.

I will never be some "BLUE OR DIE" or "RED OR DIE" type of voter.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Have you met a single Trump supporter or defender on this site that has a larger IQ than Trump? Why bother with them?
    Guess you can't read. I'm sorry.

Team / group mentality is very powerful. People like to feel validated by others when they do what the group wants and they get a nice pat on the back and get told whatever to feel validated. Prime example was 2016. Media pushes both sides further apart.

If I see a Democrat candidate that is good and seems like they actually care and are not a corporate shill I will stand by them.

If I ever see a Republican that is the same I would stand by them too. This has never happened but either way I'll keep a look out for it.

I will never be some "BLUE OR DIE" or "RED OR DIE" type of voter.

- - - Updated - - -

Guess you can't read. I'm sorry.
    I literally linked you a youtube video proving you wrong, and you tell the guy to youtube it. Can't make this shit up.

I literally linked you a youtube video proving you wrong, and you tell the guy to youtube it. Can't make this shit up.
    So you are a Biden shill then? All good man. At least you admit it. Do you like when Biden wasn't pro marriage equality? Then flipped when it would get more votes?

Why not Bernie?

So you are a Biden shill then? All good man. At least you admit it. Do you like when Biden wasn't pro marriage equality? Then flipped when it would get more votes?

Why not Bernie?
    I love Bernie. You said and I quote

Trump understands and knows what words and topics hes talking about.
    I proved you wrong, and someone who isn't a hardcore Trump supporter wouldn't have said what you said in the first place.

I love Bernie. You said and I quote

I proved you wrong, and someone who isn't a hardcore Trump supporter wouldn't have said what you said in the first place.
    Nah. I was comparing Trump vs Biden. If that wasn't obvious in what I wrote then I apologize. I think Trump knows more what hes saying than Biden does. That doesn't make me a Trump voter / supporter / whatever you want to label it.

Just because someone says a potentially good thing about someone doesn't mean they are all about them and completely agree with everything they say lol.

I know you aren't dumb. You can simply YouTube and find the evidence for yourself. I owe you nothing. I guess you haven't bothered reading my past / recent posts about not voting for Trump in 2016 and won't in 2020. Biden shills like you were given the choice. Bernie or Trump. You are choosing Trump. That's on you.

- - - Updated - - -

No. I will continue to post here. Because like 2016 polling is bullshit. Did you not learn anything from 2016?
    I'm not dumb, which is exactly why I expect someone to back up their claims with evidence. You seem at a loss. What can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence. You are dismissed.

Nah. I was comparing Trump vs Biden. If that wasn't obvious in what I wrote then I apologize. I think Trump knows more what hes saying than Biden does. That doesn't make me a Trump voter / supporter / whatever you want to label it.

Just because someone says a potentially good thing about someone doesn't mean they are all about them and completely agree with everything they say lol.
    Just like Trump, even his supporters are like "what I meant was." Sorry you aren't gonna convince anyone here anymore that you aren't a Trump supporter now.

And yet, when pressed, you cannot back it up.

I'm not dumb, which is exactly why I expect someone to back up their claims with evidence. You seem at a loss. What can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence. You are dismissed.
    LOL. You have no evidence I am at a loss. Dismissed. See how easy that dumb shit is.

- - - Updated - - -

And yet, when pressed, you cannot back it up.
    Pressed about what? To prove I am not a Trump supporter? lol. Man you really wish it seems.

LOL. You have no evidence I am at a loss. Dismissed. See how easy that dumb shit is.

- - - Updated - - -

Pressed about what? To prove I am not a Trump supporter? lol. Man you really wish it seems.
    For what claim?

- - - Updated - - -

the evidence of my fucking eyes you mind-numbingly stupid idiot. What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Do you not think an adult male continually threatening people like he was a schoolyard bully is just a tad retarded?
    So, we should believe some random brand new account?

Nah, I'd prefer some evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceboytg View Post
    This is pretty much where my wife and I are as well. People are dying while Trump brags about tv ratings. Even Biden is better than that.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Same, I don't like either, but there is an obvious choice at this point.