Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    I'm more annoyed the moment I uninstall and unsub from WoW they get their asses in gear and start putting things in that I like.
    yes... same for me. i uninstalled it and after 2 weeks this comes up.

Quote Originally Posted by Garretdejiko View Post
    Cringe. They make a stupid rule of "previous xpac content is current content" just to boost their Engagement Indicators, they remove it (kinda) and you say we should make them an Altar? It's not a QoL fix, they are half-ass reversing a dumb decision
    Make sure you don't cut or scratch yourself. That much salt would be extremely painful. You must be a blast to be around with that kind of negative outlook.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidism View Post
    Both me and my partner refuse to do Legion content because of the loot rules.
    Of course lol, why even bother until legacy loot is enabled? I don't expect to be in BFA raids until 11.0
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

thank fucking God, it was awful to get the trasnmogs from there

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Have t done one in a while, but pretty sure this change never applies to LFR drops as LFR is always personal loot.
    Legacy Loot applies to all difficulties, LFR included. You can try it with Draenor.
    But from a logical standpoint, it wouldn't make sense whatsoever to have legacy loot rules disabled while the higher difficulties have it enabled.
    One of the reasons for opening Legion Raids for legacy loot is because the big majority can be soloed. LFR is the only difficulty right now that allows you to solo every raid and boss.

Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    does this include the lengedary trinket from antorus??
    I think Legion legendaries, Argus trinkets and tmog weapons from Maiden, Aggramar and Argus will work the same way as before. They weren't loots from bosses, they were programmed as a kind of "pop up loots" or whatever we should call them. I may be wrong tho.

Giving them the benefit of the doubt, I think he was confusing soloing old content with running current content with a minimum size raid. it's interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Make sure you don't cut or scratch yourself. That much salt would be extremely painful. You must be a blast to be around with that kind of negative outlook.
    So no argument, just an edgy comment. You know I'm right.

Imagine shilling for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Garretdejiko View Post
    So no argument, just an edgy comment. You know I'm right.

Imagine shilling for free.
    You have no argument to refute, though. Just your feels that anything you don't like bad and anyone disagrees with you is a shill. You're not looking to discuss anything.
    Last edited by cparle87; 2020-04-02 at 11:05 PM.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's cool, but we still can't solo some bosses (Imonar, Aggramar if you're slow, Shivarras), and in LFR you still can't fight the 3rd boss...

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    That's cool, but we still can't solo some bosses (Imonar, Aggramar if you're slow, Shivarras), and in LFR you still can't fight the 3rd boss...
    Yeah, I was hoping they'd give it their full adjustments.

The legacy loot change was nice, but it's kinda of silly to leave the relics in the loot tables. Too often more than half the drops are relics, getting 4 relics and a ring is kinda annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    As for your entire second paragraph, it's so biased and bigoted it's not even worth commenting on.

So, you don't really know what bigoted means, huh.

Quote Originally Posted by Mchamster View Post
    So, you don't really know what bigoted means, huh.
    When you go into a situation with your mind made up that the opposing party is already wrong and evil and anything they do will be twisted to kick you in the nuts even if they technically give you what you asked for isn't bigoted?