In Serbia still <1000 cases but tbh that number could be 10x higher. Our incompetent president is planning to prolong police curfew to 24/7, atm its from 5PM to 7AM.
    The good thing is that people are now following the guide lines, like maximum number of people inside store, staying 2m ( 6feet ) from one another, i don't see that many people outside at any given time and i feel like air is getting better ( like less smog and other shit ) from smaller number of cars on the streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry Lemon View Post
    i posted about idiots before...
    Where are you from? I mean i have seen them in every store i have been since this shit started......

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry Lemon View Post
    a small town in sweden...
    Well i guess that's the reason. LIke people here complain about essential stuff missing from stores but i could buy everything except yeast that started to be shipped to stores 3 days ago and if I understood right its because of the process used to make it that required palm oil and "we" ran out of palm oil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stores seem to be normally stocked here in Germany...

except Toilet Paper, any kind of Pasta and stuff you need to bake your own bread.

LoL.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Ehh. I'm afraid it is just a fluke.
    Maybe. Lack of testing or something.

Though with the quarantine efforts it was expected to lower the number of new cases. That doesn't obviously mean we can stop the spread, just slow it down... people will get sick eventually. By the latest then when we open the flood gates again.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chairman Sheng-Ji Yang
    While we still have some yeast left, my wife is now making sourdough bread using a homemade starter.
    Our bakeries have been open since at least February 8 and they're now doing enough business that they're almost back to regular stocking and staffing, but I have serious cheese envy! Youngest gan nv'er wasn't really able to stock me up on cheese before Spring Festival and the small supermarket near me doesn't even carry Milkana slices.

I can endure the shortage of my favorite cups of instant Russian mashed potatoes, but I'm jonesing for cheese.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Evidence, please.

You made two very specific claims against me, yet provided no evidence. At no point was I doomsday preaching, nor was I slandering.

What a shame.
    I repeated my self 10 times my dude. You claimed that I had an ulterior motive for merely feeling optimistic. Where is your evidence? I am still waiting on your apology

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    I repeated my self 10 times my dude. You claimed that I had an ulterior motive for merely feeling optimistic. Where is your evidence? I am still waiting on your apology
    Tak the clear loss. Do us and yourself a favor and stop embarrassing yourself

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    Tak the clear loss. Do us and yourself a favor and stop embarrassing yourself

Lost what? He keeps claiming I had an ulterior motive for feeling optimistic when I even had figures to back up my claim, then accused me of having an agenda. I'm waiting for an apology from him and other name callers

Quote Originally Posted by shadowmouse View Post
    Our bakeries have been open since at least February 8 and they're now doing enough business that they're almost back to regular stocking and staffing, but I have serious cheese envy! Youngest gan nv'er wasn't really able to stock me up on cheese before Spring Festival and the small supermarket near me doesn't even carry Milkana slices.

I can endure the shortage of my favorite cups of instant Russian mashed potatoes, but I'm jonesing for cheese.
    No issue finding cheese here, it is Switzerland after all. But back in February when I started making reserves I prepared a stash of long-shelf cheese.

As my brothers and I were prepping semi-seriously, I even entertained the idea of getting whole rounds of those :

25 kg minimum... but I abstained due to lack of proper storage space.

But on bread, bakeries and shops still have enough, its just that so many people are stuck home with kids and/or home-officing that they are taking on making bread as a hobby, so no more flour and yeast in shops.
    Last edited by Chairman Sheng-Ji Yang; 2020-03-31 at 11:17 AM.
    "It is every citizen's final duty to go into the tanks, and become one with all the people."

~ Chairman Sheng-Ji Yang, "Ethics for Tomorrow"

Quote Originally Posted by Chairman Sheng-Ji Yang View Post
    No issue finding cheese here, it is Switzerland after all. But back in February when I started making reserves I prepared a stash of long-shelf cheese.

As my brothers and I were prepping semi-seriously, I even entertained the idea of getting whole rounds of those :

25 kg minimum... but I abstained due to lack of proper storage space.

But on bread, bakeries and shops still have enough, its just that so many people are stuck home with kids and/or home-officing that they are taking on making bread as a hobby, so no more flour and yeast in shops.
    I love cheese i will miss like "fast/junk food", well at least we can make pizza at home. Not bad. Bakery is not my kind of thing, sugars and all. Just bread and pizza. I don't like much cakes and sugary.

Lost what? He keeps claiming I had an ulterior motive for feeling optimistic when I even had figures to back up my claim, then accused me of having an agenda. I'm waiting for an apology from him and other name callers
    Ignore them, they are doomsayers. Today the number are only up 500 in the US and we are over half way through the day! I think we are finally over the hump.

Just got back from supermarket, was in line for about 30min to get inside due to limit of how many shoppers can be inside at the same time. I didn't see anything missing, there was like 3 pallets ( or how you call it) of flour, I guess about 1000kg or more and 4 packs of yeast just in case...

Quote Originally Posted by Wezmon View Post
    Ignore them, they are doomsayers. Today the number are only up 500 in the US and we are over half way through the day! I think we are finally over the hump.
    I think the situation is stabilizing that is for sure. The growth numbers are beginning to flatten. We've had 10k spikes in growth rates constantly a few weeks ago compared to an 1-2k growth in the last few days and an actual decline the day before. And yesterday the numbers were pretty similar. Hopefully in one month's time we will see consistent declines. But here you can get called names for having a positive outlook. Ridiculous bunch of miserly pricks can't stand improvement in the situation. They want the whole world to burn.

Feel free to repeat your baseless claims all you like, it's not like you can actually back them up. At no point was I doomsday preaching, and I gladly backed up my claims.

- - - Updated - - -

I said you had an agenda, try and keep up.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly when was I "doomsaying?" The other poster said the same bullshit,and couldn't actually back it up.

And yet its 4am on the West coast. Nice troll.

Being optimistic is one thing. Being an imbecile is another. You were singing the same song yesterday yet the US had 20k confirmed cases at the end of the day.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think we are finally over the hump.
    I seriously doubt that.
    Looking at the graphs, I don't see a diminishing growth rate just yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Current situation in Portugal:
    After 2 consecutive days going down in the number of daily cases, today we spiked with 1035 new cases, this is the first time we go over 1000 daily cases.

52086 suspected cases
    19260 under authorities vigilance
    4610 waiting for lab result
    7443 confirmed cases
    1035 cases in the last 24h (589 more then yeasterday)
    160 deaths
    21 deaths in the last 24h
    627 at hospital
    188 on ICU

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
    https://covid19.min-saude.pt/ponto-d...l-em-portugal/
    https://covid19.min-saude.pt/wp-cont...m_20200331.pdf

I think the situation is stabilizing that is for sure. The growth numbers are beginning to flatten. We've had 10k spikes in growth rates constantly a few weeks ago compared to an 1-2k growth in the last few days and an actual decline the day before(?????). And yesterday the numbers were pretty similar. Hopefully in one month's time we will see consistent declines. But here you can get called names for having a positive outlook. Ridiculous bunch of miserly pricks can't stand improvement in the situation. They want the whole world to burn.
    You had a 20k growth just yesterday in confirmed cases.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

You're obviously just a bad troll but you're playing around in a serious thread spreading misinformation and there's nothing more abhorrent than playing with people's lifes.
    Last edited by tikcol; 2020-03-31 at 12:18 PM.