• Write In/Third Party

13 11.11%
  • I'm not voting/Haven't decided

16 13.68%
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaktar View Post
    Yes, I do realize it, it's why I was replying in support of someone who plans to vote for him. It's why if somehow Jeb Bush became the DNC nominee, I would vote for him. Sanders will not be back in 4 years, he was already too old, and by then he will be far too old. The holier-than-thou Bidenite routine is so old, if my convictions were even slightly weaker, irritation would drive me into the other camp. Y'all should consider zipping it until the primary, you're not giving people reasons to vote for your guy, you're just making it harder for yourselves. Let the sour grapes Sanders people have their sour grapes and keep your arms wide for an embrace, because you need all the support you can get.
    I think the same could be said of the Bernie side. I liked Bernie, wanted Warren, but liked Bernie, they lost. It’s over. Every time I see a Bernie person say Biden means 4 more years of Trump I want to burn the world to ash.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    I think the same could be said of the Bernie side. I liked Bernie, wanted Warren, but liked Bernie, they lost. It’s over. Every time I see a Bernie person say Biden means 4 more years of Trump I want to burn the world to ash.
    I get you. Those people, to me, are working against their own interests, but hey - if they just want to burn the world down that's on them. If your position is that you're the bigger person, then why aren't you acting like it? (Not aiming this to you personally, just to people who act like dipshits and support Biden. Their whole position is predicated on the idea that Biden is the grown up choice, right? So they should act like it).

Dem or Broke! Support your team at all costs! Vote Senile Joe! Now who's the one clapping in this video own up now! I'm pretty sure it's one of our Biden fans in this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    I feel like people shouldn't vote.

They keep expecting people to jump through hoops, even lose a day of work, to replace some corrupt oligarch with another. They expect people to follow the rules and the prescribed manners in which everything should be governed.

Fuck them and fuck their rules, tbh.
    What is the alternative, in your view? If you don't vote, you're just ceding power to others. Is your preference to be meaningless?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    What is the alternative, in your view? If you don't vote, you're just ceding power to others. Is your preference to be meaningless?
    Vote 3rd party.

Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    Vote 3rd party.
    So you prefer to be meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by scragvale View Post
    -snip-
    /yawn

This thread is about voting, and the power involved in that choice. Are there more powerful actions you can take? Duh. If you think a vote is meaningless, you're just another chump, giving their power away to the people who matter.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-04-05 at 05:30 PM.

-snip-
    Ad hominem: where weak arguments hide after defeat.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-04-05 at 05:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every choice is meaningless if you're not with the dems or GoP.

10+ Year Old Account
    -snip-
    A burner account trying to encourage people not to vote? How surprising. /s

There is an argument that can be made that voting at the federal level only matters for a very small section of the nation.

However voting becomes increasingly meaningful and impactful as the races get more and more local. And some of those local offices have significant power over your day to day life.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-04-05 at 05:31 PM.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    At least you've stopped pretending to not be a Trumpster.
    Where is your evidence he is a Trumpster?

They keep expecting people to jump through hoops, even lose a day of work, to replace some corrupt oligarch with another. They expect people to follow the rules and the prescribed manners in which everything should be governed.

Vote 3rd party.
    What country(ies) are you guys from again?

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Where is your evidence he is a Trumpster?
    Enjoy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jehct View Post
    Nah. I was comparing Trump vs Biden. If that wasn't obvious in what I wrote then I apologize. I think Trump knows more what hes saying than Biden does. That doesn't make me a Trump voter / supporter / whatever you want to label it.

Just because someone says a potentially good thing about someone doesn't mean they are all about them and completely agree with everything they say lol.

LOL polling??? lol. Damn. Do you not remember 2016?? To make it clear again. I am not for Trump and will not vote for Trump in 2020. Biden's issues are obvious. Not sure how you guys have to shill sooooo hard for him. I get it BLUE NO MATTER WHO mentality. but come on lol.

Biden shills were given the choice. Vote Bernie to see actual change or get Trump for 4 more years. For talking so much shit on Trump for the past 5 years I am really surprised you are basically voting Trump 2020.

Alrighty then. Let's wait until the Biden V Trump debate. We will see how well your comment ages

You must have been under a rock also. Go ahead and youtube Joe Biden gaffs / dementia. You will find all you need if you are really just playing dumb.

Trump is an idiot but he is absolutely more coherent than Biden. Sorry that's just a fact. Have you been under a rock the past few months and missed all of Biden's speeches and interviews?

- - - Updated - - -

He understands them more than Biden. That's for sure.

I think that's simple. Trump understands and knows what words and topics hes talking about. Biden's mental state is weakening day by day.

Once again. Biden shills were given the choice. Vote for Bernie and actually see change or get Trump for 4 more years. Looks like they wanted Trump.

You. Are. Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Absolutely. But that does not change the reality of one's vote. I voted for Ralph Nader twice. It was basically a feels the best choice, but in reality only helped the one who won, to win. You do the same thing when you do not vote.
    No, you didn't help anyone win unless you vote for that actual candidate. You voted for Ralph Nader because you didn't care who won, can't claim you helped the winner because one of the R or D candidates is going to win. If you actually had a preference between the two, for any reason, then throwing your vote away is on you.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Levelfive View Post
    What country(ies) are you guys from again?
    I hope you never critize any foreign politicians.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Yeah!!! don't vote!! that will show them!!!!...

- - - Updated - - -

/yawn

This thread is about voting, and the power involved in that choice. Are there more powerful actions you can take? Duh. If you think a vote is meaningless, you're just another chump, giving their power away to the people who matter.
    You should really consider what you have just said before posting.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

I hope you never critize any foreign politicians.
    As expected, still too chickenshit and dishonest to answer the question, while pretending "criticism" is the issue here. But tell you what, if I ever try to encourage people in other countries not to vote / vote 3rd party in the hopes that the worst piece of incompetent, criminal shit can get re-elected for my own amusement, you can have something to say. Until then, sod off.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Enjoy!!!

You. Are. Welcome.
    That doesn't mean he is a Trumpster though. He is just saying Trump is better than Biden. That doesn't mean he is a Trump supporter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    You're starting to sound like a crazy person. I never said Bernie "controlled" you. I said he would ask his supporters to vote for Biden. Because while he may not agree with Biden on everything...Joe isn't gonna be putting kids in cages.

And no one is going to force you to vote for Biden. Maybe just chill.
    really cause some of the posters sure seem otherwise. (particularly the ones in the dem primaries thread) as in they are highly hostile to the idea of anyone sitting this out. i never said he was gonna put kids in cages stop putting words in my mouth.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2020-03-31 at 03:23 PM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    That doesn't mean he is a Trumpster though. He is just saying Trump is better than Biden. That doesn't mean he is a Trump supporter
    Splitting those hairs mighty fine there.
    Forum badass alert:
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Also, one day the tables might turn.