66 56.41%
  • Write In/Third Party

13 11.11%
  • I'm not voting/Haven't decided

16 13.68%
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    That doesn't mean he is a Trumpster though. He is just saying Trump is better than Biden. That doesn't mean he is a Trump supporter
    I provided evidence, and I hope you enjoy the hell out of it!!!

You. Are. Welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I provided evidence, and I hope you enjoy the hell out of it!!!

You. Are. Welcome.
    So where's the evidence that he is a trumpster. You were merely showing the quotes that illustrate he feels Trump is better than Biden. But again that does not mean he is a Trump supporter. He even called Trump an idiot.

Evidence, please.

So where's the evidence that he is a trumpster. You were merely showing the quotes that illustrate he feels Trump is better than Biden. But again that does not mean he is a Trump supporter. He even called Trump an idiot.

Evidence, please.
    I already provided it, enjoy!!!

I already provided it, enjoy!!!
    Where's the evidence that he is a Trumpster? He was just saying Trump is better than Biden. He called Trump a idiot. Where is the quote that shows he is a Trumpster?

Evidence, please.

Where's the evidence that he is a Trumpster? He was just saying Trump is better than Biden. He called Trump a idiot. Where is the quote that shows he is a Trumpster?

Evidence, please.
    You'll have to go up a bit, I gladly gave it to you.

You'll have to go up a bit, I gladly gave it to you.
    Ok the dude literally said he is not a Trump supporter and would never vote for him. And called him an idiot. So how is he a Trumpster? Again he is merely saying he feels Trump is a better candidate than Biden. How does that make him Trumpster?

Evidence, please.

Ok the dude literally said he is not a Trump supporter and would never vote for him. And called him an idiot. So how is he a Trumpster? Again he is merely saying he feels Trump is a better candidate than Biden. How does that make him Trumpster?

Evidence, please.
    And I literally showed that to not actually be the case, and it has been provided.

It's odd that someone who refuses to provide evidence, seems so determined to ask for evidence that has already been provided. What's your agenda?

And I literally showed that to not actually be the case, and it has been provided.

It's odd that someone who refuses to provide evidence, seems so determined to ask for evidence that has already been provided. What's your agenda?
    Can you be more specific? Where is the quote that that shows he is a Trumpster?

Evidence, please.

Can you be more specific? Where is the quote that that shows he is a Trumpster?

Evidence, please.
    I was, which is why I provided multiple quotes.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

I hate to say it, but in none of those post does it show him to be a Trump supporter. Being critical of Biden doesn't automatically support Trump. Nor is he in any way praising Trump

- - - Updated - - -

You should try reading beyond being critical of Biden and the word Trump.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    I hate to say it, but in none of those post does it show him to be a Trump supporter. Being critical of Biden doesn't automatically support Trump. Nor is he in any way praising Trump
    Except that he's shilling for Trump, and I gladly showed it. That's simply the most recent of times.

He literally praised Trump in those quotes.

Just because quotes are provided they are necessarily valid evidence? How did the quote demonstrate he is indeed a Trumpster?

Evidence? Please?

10+ Year Old Account
    Except that he's shilling for Trump, and I gladly showed it. That's simply the most recent of times.

Where? I see him calling Trump an idiot multiple times. I see no praise in any of those posts. Feel free to highlight it.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

No he was saying Trump is a better candidate than Biden that's it. He was saying Trump is less retarded than Biden.

Again I await your evidence. Will Brb watching some kdrama

Where? I see him calling Trump an idiot multiple times. I see no praise in any of those posts. Feel free to highlight it.
    Saying Trump has a grasp on issues...

Not only that, he declared those things as a fact, and provided no evidence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Saying Trump has a grasp on issues...

Not only that, he declared those things as a fact, and provided no evidence.

I mean I really hate to point this out. but thinking Trump is better then Biden doesn't necessarily make him a Trump supporter. If I ask you to pick between piss and shit, and you choose piss. Does that mean you like piss. Or you does it mean you dislike shit more than piss?

I mean I really hate to point this out. but thinking Trump is better then Biden doesn't necessarily make him a Trump supporter. If I ask you to pick between piss and shit, and you choose piss. Does that mean you like piss. Or you does it mean you dislike shit more than piss?
    And he's been doing it for quite some time... he started out as satire and shitposting:

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...7#post39122697

Quote Originally Posted by Jehct View Post
    So white priviledge implies is that everyone is racist and favors whites over everyone else based on their skin color - that is why whites get that magical extra priviledge added to their life eh? Odd. It isn't just rich priviledge hmmmmmmm. Where the amount of money in your bank account gives you that magical priviledge.

Well yea racism still exists but obviously nowhere near where it was back then. I bet you meant that but just clarifying
    Can't spell Hillary without Liar.

Can I drink and drive. Get in a car crash then say I didn't intend to get in a car crash. Then walk free?
    Yea you can't push your culture and way of life on others. This is actually really progressive of the court. No need to be a racist/xenophobe about it all.

Let's say they are completely connected and best friends. What happens? What is wrong with the US being friends with Russia?
    I googled "US and russia friendship is bad for the EU and asia" and nothing of relevance came up. Old articles about a Russian and China relationship came up though I really want to understand what you are talking about.
    Everyone needs to be as constantly afraid as I am or you can't possibly care about what is going on.
    Seems you trust too much in how "polls work".
    If that happens it will be Obama's godsend greatness that was flowing over into Trumps presidency. There is nothing he can do to make the people that are against him like anything he will ever do.

If he invented the cure for cancer it would be spun into a negative somehow. The level of hate people harbor for this guy amazes me sometimes.

I'm a liberal too lol.
    You notice a trend (the relevance is in each particular thread)? I will note, this isn't the first time I've had this conversation with the poster against whom I made the accusations.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2020-03-31 at 04:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    The real battles will need to be fought in the streets and cost blood.
    Hey @Kokolums I found a friend to help you plan the civil war.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vash The Stampede View Post
    I feel that Bernie is essential for our future, and both Trump and Biden are a detriment to it. I don't like the direction of the Democrat party with Joe Biden, who still doesn't believe in Medicare for All during a depression caused by a pandemic. Unless Bernie goes third party or Biden adopts Medicare for All, then I'll likely vote for Trump. Not because I like Trump or feel that Trump has been a good president, but because the Democrats need to be taught a lesson. Go progressive or don't get elected. They can all come together to agree to bail out Wall Street, then they can come together to pay for Medicare for All. I don't care if you call me a Trumpster or whatever. Your boos mean nothing, I've seen what makes you cheer. Fix the Democrat party or lose another 4 years.
    So either they become progressive or you become regressive, do as I say not as I do. Got it.

I’ll be voting for the lesser evil, because it’s better than not voting at all.