Quote Originally Posted by Reman View Post
    Beta is not coming today, dont get Jebaited.

The date has been set by Blizzard though. It's coming really soon
    Well, I think nobody was expecting Beta today anyhow.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    2. We know the reaction to Shadowlands was perfectly alright, might not have been a smash hit on all fronts, but nothing that implies it would be a disastrous reception.
    Well, I’d say the reception to Shadowlands was... lukewarm.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Let's be fair, done correctly it would actually be a genious marketing move.

Start the day with the usual jokes and fake updates and all that, then later actually release it with proper fanfare. Or even better hide a notice for a dev livestream in the middle of the changelogs, then actually have it and troll everyone.

Sure, it would be silly. But it would also be pretty damn funny to see them actually troll people in this quite depressive homestuck time.
    Yes. Imagine so many people missing the announcement and reveals.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Well, I think nobody was expecting Beta today anyhow.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I’d say the reception to Shadowlands was... lukewarm.
    I hated the announcement because I am tired of sylvanas but the systems excited me

Also no new class despite being the correct expansion in the pattern but hey maybe @Hyrja wasn’t pulling shit out of their ass

Boys it’s finally here!!!! Waiting the models

www .wowhead. com /news=281085 .4/shadowlands-datamining-9-01-alpha-build-33819

Quote Originally Posted by Biruteka View Post

ebic tr0ll bro

Quote Originally Posted by Biruteka View Post

I give you a 3/10 for encouragement

Consensus is that a datamineable build could drop this week and playable alpha next week or maybe even this weekend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    You see I have 2 reasons

1. It would be amazing
    2. Towelliee stayed it was a possibility but not now yet has “alpha watch”

Also asmon saying “continue playing the alpha” which some think it’s because he played at blizzcon but I don’t remember him being there
    He wasn't at Blizzcon. 100% sure.

Hey guys, guess what? If you guess "another encrypted build", you would be right!

10+ Year Old Account
    Soon we will have "new encrypted beta builds"

Worth noting - is it possible encrypted builds are the new normal from here on out at any stage of development, including Live? So spoilers, secrets, etc. aren't easily found and everything is seen in context. Hell, even datamined abilities give heads-ups for Mythic-only phases.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    Worth noting - is it possible encrypted builds are the new normal from here on out at any stage of development, including Live? So spoilers, secrets, etc. aren't easily found and everything is seen in context. Hell, even datamined abilities give heads-ups for Mythic-only phases.
    That would mean the end of the PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by unbrained View Post
    Is this an out of season April Fools joke?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

No

NO!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Why does Blizzard do this to us? I need my quick fix of datamined stuff?

- - - Updated - - -

It would honestly be hilarious if we got the actual datamineable build for April 1st though, would be a nice surprise.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

10+ Year Old Account
    And another encrypted build ... again and again and again, this is getting boring no ?

Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    Doubt it. It's not really useful once the build is publically playable, since everybody gets the key anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    And another encrypted build ... again and again and again, this is getting boring no ?
    Honestly? I think this is great. As much as I appreciate the work of the dataminers I hate them spoilering basically everything.

I really hope for encrypted builds and heavy NDAs for alpha/beta so nobody knows anything about the expansion until he/she plays it.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Towelliee said if we get another encrypted build we will get alpha in late may.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Honestly? I think this is great. As much as I appreciate the work of the dataminers I hate them spoilering basically everything.

I really hope for encrypted builds and heavy NDAs for alpha/beta so nobody knows anything about the expansion until he/she plays it.
    Translation: I have no self control and this is the only way that I don't spoil myself, so it's what should be done.