Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Universal sick leave will get almost passed, then narrowly blocked by republicans in the end.

Video conferencing will become more of a normal thing, merely because millions who never used it are using it right now, including me.

Some businesses that were already on the brink will close (gamestop)

Other than those, I don't think anything will change in the longer term. We're too dumb, too tribal, too divided, to learn lessons from this.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    Second, if Trump declares "all clear".
    Will you go watch movie or NFL? Even better, a cruise ship !
    Not Trump, but if the CDC/WHO does I won't have an issue going to those things. When there's an active pandemic sure, it'd be stupid, but you can't live in fear.

Once there's a cure for it, everything will come back. Society doesn't let go of what it's accustomed to easily, and has a very short memory.

Dumbshit libertarians. But they are cockroaches and just won't fucking go away already.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    Universal sick leave will get almost passed, then narrowly blocked by republicans in the end.
    This entire fucking thing is a massive exercise in pointing out how the entire US healthcare system is a disfunctional fiasco.

Also how much of the entire US labor market is essentially just millions upon millions of day laborers who think they have "jobs".

Remember the whole- ZOMG Bernie will take my employer provided Healthcare!

-What employer provided Healthcare you fucking dipshits, now that you are fucking unemployed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Dumbshit libertarians. But they are cockroaches and just won't fucking go away already.

- - - Updated - - -

This entire fucking thing is a massive exercise in pointing out how the entire US healthcare system is a disfunctional fiasco.

Also how much of the entire US labor market is essentially just millions upon millions of day laborers who think they have "jobs".
    My god the Libertarians during this, rofl.

"I'll go outside if I want to!" As they stomp the ground and puff up their cheeks like a toddler. Actual small brained idiots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Lol! Cheer up, there will be a time when he will never return as President.
    Ahahah yeah it's so funny!

An incredibly incompetent man child with zero experience has, to no one's surprise, completely bungled a situation that required even a modicum of leadership and caused the spread of a dangerous pandemic in the United States leading to the deaths of thousands of Americans!

Hil-fucking-larious, my friend.

I'd feel sorry for the mental state of people who genuinely look at Trump and think "yeah, he's doing alright!" but then I remember they are the reason we're suffering through this bullshit.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2020-04-01 at 04:53 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeKitty View Post
    Exotic species market, I mean China is going to permanently ban this.

Also some small businesses, this recession caused by the virus will hurt small businesses growth too much.
    It's a billion dollar industry for them, so I don't think they will be doing that.

"I'll go outside if I want to!" As they stomp the ground and puff up their cheeks like a toddler. Actual small brained idiots.
    Ah yeah. I forgot about them, cancerous bastards. I hope that they go the way of the dodo after this catastrophe showed how wrong they are.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

some of Loving family members

10+ Year Old Account
    The economy and the stock market.

Quote Originally Posted by PokeKitty View Post
    Exotic species market, I mean China is going to permanently ban this.

Also some small businesses, this recession caused by the virus will hurt small businesses growth too much.
    Yeah that wont happen they are back up already so we can expect even more viruses from there again.

This is also people who think that the more the animal is tortured, the more tender the meat is and believe in traditional chinese bogus medicines where even more animals suffer because or their stupidity, not everyone are into that of course but tons of them.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2020-04-01 at 09:06 AM.
    Do you hear the voices too?

the state will tighten the nuts even more. and this does not change.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Ahahah yeah it's so funny!

An incredibly incompetent man child with zero experience has, to no one's surprise, completely bungled a situation that required even a modicum of leadership and caused the spread of a dangerous pandemic in the United States leading to the deaths of thousands of Americans!

Hil-fucking-larious, my friend.

I'd feel sorry for the mental state of people who genuinely look at Trump and think "yeah, he's doing alright!" but then I remember they are the reason we're suffering through this bullshit.
    I do not need your pity. I am doing fine, thank you. And we shall get thru this pandemic. While it is very sad if you lose a loved one because of this crap ( or any other reason ), the country as a whole, has survived much worse and recovered in fine shape. And yes, I am among the majority ( according to most recent polls. ) which say he is doing a good job with it.

You and those who disagree will get your chance in a Nov. to express otherwise in the way which has some impact. Those who can't vote here? Well their opinion means nothing but that. I personally do not care.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

usual classes, everything would be online.

handshakes will probably be less frequent, that's really it that i can think of.

what i'd like to see:
    more remote work spaces
    less crowded cities
    building regulations that require a 1 hospital bed per "X" amount of people.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Those are not true libertarians, the real ones know sometimes you have to use your brain lol. Those are just retards.
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

I have a feeling the cruise-line industry might be officially dead in the next year or so.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Karl View Post
    Hopefully open borders.
    I hope so too. But more than likely not. People can have short memories when it comes to history lessons.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Well the comic book industry is pretty much dead. Not that it was very healthy to begin with, the years of slowly becoming obsolete in the wake of so many other forms of entertainment coming and taking its place, as well as the recent completely tone-deaf books targeting the SJW and Zoomer audiences, the first being a tiny minority that doesn't even buy comic books but just approves of the concept of SJW heroes, and the Zoomers not even giving a shit about comic books seeing that social media and Tik-Tok and Fortnite are their things, while at the same time pissing off the longtime comic book customers.

As of 2021, the comic book industry will join the Zoo and the Circus in obsolescence, becoming very niche entertainment for a very small audience.