Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Are you sure?
    I remember some being believable in the past...no? Mandela effect?
    They have an archive website of them. No, none of them are. "New race. Whisps"
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=282591/...-from-the-past my internet is fucky so best I can get is woehesds from 2016 and prior.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2020-04-01 at 08:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Why do they even do these anymore. They were funny the first few times; not the 15th.

Quote Originally Posted by Softbottom View Post
    Why do they even do these anymore. They were funny the first few times; not the 15th.
    Speak for yourself.

I like checking out what Blizzard comes up for their April Fools jokes, every year.

Quote Originally Posted by Softbottom View Post
    Agreed, they are pretty sad much like the current state of the game

lame ass post

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xeddin View Post
    These used to be good. Now they just seem lazy with no effort. There are even multiple grammar and spelling issues. Disappointed
    just plugged it into Word and ran a grammar/spelling check. no there are no spelling issues and no grammar issues either. but please, try again

awesome guys, keep up the good work, my cheek r still hurting

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Speak for yourself.

I like checking out what Blizzard comes up for their April Fools jokes, every year.
    I'm actually surprised they did one today. Most people forgot about April Fools figuring out that the Planet trolled us the best. Personally I think humor is more important now than ever.

Man fuck WoWHeads April fools joke, that shit was fucking cruel

Quote Originally Posted by Firebeast View Post
    Agreed, they are pretty sad much like the current state of the game
    I'll be honest. I enjoy them more than the posts on a wow forum from people who try to drag others into their misery with them.

ngl, mechatauren woild make me permasub

Quote Originally Posted by Lucavian View Post
    Fan boy all you want. They use to include 8+ changes per class, and loads of somewhat believable stuff some of which were quite interesting like dance studios and such. This is as bare bones as possible. Last time I checked, April fools jokes were meant to make you think that it possibly could be real at least for a moment. If you were upset by wowhead that's neither here or now, all I'm saying is this was a minimalistic effort probably assigned to some poor communications intern at Blizzard Entertainment.
    Are you really upset about April Fools jokes not being enough? Jesus christ I can't imagine ever calling someone a fanboy over something so small.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Biggles Worth View Post
    Blizzard doesn't need to do April fools, we already know they're a joke LOL
    When did you start working for blizzard? I'm guessing all it takes is to "be a joke" to get your foot in the door, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely a slow day in the office. The previous ones had a lot more content, but understandably, given the
    state of things right now, I can understand this being rushed or just done with a lot less than before. Still
    worth a good chuckle and it helps give a little feeling of normalcy.

My favorites were :
    -Druid : Shaking a Druid while in Tree of Life form now has a chance to spawn a swarm of angry wasps.
    -Shaman : No adjustments needed.
    -Rogue : Rogues who use Cloak of Shadows, Vanish, and Shadowstep in rapid succession now disappear from the game altogether.
    -Mage : Mages who say in voices comms that they’re putting down a portal to Boralus, but then it’s actually a portal to Dalaran Crater, are awarded the Achievement “Why Do They Fall For This Every Time?”.
    -Tortollan scribes are so very tired of watching you stumble around, that their standards have been lowered by 90%. Draw whatever shape you want. Go nuts. Just finish and get out of here.
    -Vitality Conduit now yells at you in the voice of Shia LaBeouf to “Just Duit!!”
    -Infinite Stars has to be renamed, because every time we reduce Infinite Stars by 20%, we’re left with Infinite Stars. Even just pondering it gives us headaches. How about “Many Countable Stars”?

And most importantly, that kick in the nuts to the High Elf fans for that High Dwarves joke.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    April fools during a pademic is soooo funny

hahahahah blizzard is a j.o.k.e.

DH DO jump around and yell like a bee is on them xD good one

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post

What's the problem with trying to lighten up a bad situation with some harmless humor? I swear, some people just look for any excuse to bash Blizzard.

So it's fine for everyone else to do April Fools but Blizzard are the bad guys when they do it? And the world needs laughter right now.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

3+ Year Old Account
    Those class changes are actually hilarious. Especially Shaman.

10/10 meta as fuck.

There is no reason to firmly ram a stick up your ass, just because there is a pandemic going on.
    Humor is still allowed even in as troubled times as these.

Though I don't find them as funny as last year, some of the notes still gave me a good chuckle.