Quote Originally Posted by Manu9 View Post
    I so want those class skins....
    I want them for priests.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I want them for priests.
    Ugh, yes please.

Elune priest gimme.

Formerly known as Arafal

3+ Year Old Account
    I want them for priests.
    Hell yeah, I'd like a Bwonsamdi Deathpriest
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Ugh, yes please.

Elune priest gimme.

Fingers crossed for 10.0

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    Hell yeah, I'd like a Bwonsamdi Deathpriest
    Would be great for troll shadow priest.
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Well, I do value your view more than streamers' and I know you don't talk nonsense, but I'm gonna remain sceptical about it.
    I feel like it's just a bit too convenient in some cases. We'll see what ends up happening, but at the moment, this has kind of a Pyromancer-esque "throw shit at a wall until the end of time and see what sticks" vibe to me.
    That's perfectly fine. Don't let others tell you what to think. Decide yourself. Come hang out in the channel. See if anything happens. Listen to what is said. Everyone is welcome. We have a good time. Sometimes the hype train goes CHOO CHOO and doesn't stop. Other times the brakes are slammed on by an unexpected development. Ultimately it doesn't matter. We'll get the alpha eventually. Enjoy the ride.

This just in: Doubting facts and refusing information from those better informed than yourself makes you NOT a sheep...

Except for, you know, the sheep that are so into "inDePenDENt ThINkInG" that they begin to deny reality if it doesn't jive with their feefees.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    That's perfectly fine. Don't let others tell you what to think. Decide yourself. Come hang out in the channel. See if anything happens. Listen to what is said. Everyone is welcome. We have a good time. Sometimes the hype train goes CHOO CHOO and doesn't stop. Other times the brakes are slammed on by an unexpected development. Ultimately it doesn't matter. We'll get the alpha eventually. Enjoy the ride.
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLL AAAAABOAAAAAAAAAARD! YEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAW!

Can't wait for the datamining and shit to start, experiencing it with the Hammer Squad is another level of awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    This just in: Doubting facts and refusing information from those better informed than yourself makes you NOT a sheep...
    Serious question: Are you in a relationship with Towelliee?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shadowlands Alpha 2021, who is with me?

7+ Year Old Account
    Good lord, ok are we still betting for today or is it completely out of the window?

Formerly known as Arafal

3+ Year Old Account

Would be great for troll shadow priest.
    Yeah, having Shadow Priests be Old God/ Void themed just doesn't fit my Zandalari

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Good lord, ok are we still betting for today or is it completely out of the window?
    Next week.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Next week.

Time to hibernate again.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post

Except for, you know, the sheep that are so into "inDePenDENt ThINkInG" that they begin to deny reality if it doesn't jive with their feefees.

- - - Updated - - -

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLL AAAAABOAAAAAAAAAARD! YEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAW!

Can't wait for the datamining and shit to start, experiencing it with the Hammer Squad is another level of awesome!
    Translation; "omg someone disagreed with my favourite streamer! How dare he!"

I suggest looking up "opinion" and "facts" or.. "subjective" and "objective" on Webster's! might help you

Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post
    Serious question: Are you in a relationship with Towelliee?
    Had to take a break from what she usually does.

Quote Originally Posted by Clickbait Mick View Post
    I find it strange how someone like Bellular, who commands hundreds of thousands of views for WoW each week and is a clear influence in the community, has no earthly idea when the alpha is coming yet Towelboy, a middling WoW streamer, somehow does. Apparently he's so in the know that he's regularly updated when the alpha is being pushed back, weeks in advance (up to a month) rather than just told once a day or two before the actual alpha launch date when Blizzard decides internally to do it. I find it stranger still that he knows anything at all about dataminable builds happening.

Interesting, too, how no other WoW streamer seems to know anything about the alpha, be it Asmon or Preach or Slootbag or any Method guys. Very curious.
    Bellandular is as connected as @razorpax

3+ Year Old Account
    Well, sounds like to me that rumblings are scheduled for next week. And maybe a train too?

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    It's hard to guess what they'll do for some races.

Trolls are easy, give them a bunch of other tribe options, tattoos/warpaint, etc. Dwarves are similar, Wildhammer was the obvious choice, we might see Frostborn or Earthen as well? Humans are just general expanded options (undead too)

But what are they going to do for like, Draenei? Man'ari skintones now that the legion has fallen? Would be hype as all hell if they finally let us have access to Broken. Guessing there won't be a ton for Goblins/Worgen/Draenei, probably just expanded base options.

Gnome's only real place to expand was Mechagnomes, and they exist as an AR now, and it's not like there are other "tribes" of gnomes or they typically use warpaint, etc. (Assuming desert gnomes are too much of a joke to be made into actual options).

Guessing Pandaren, if they get options, will be expanded faces/hair/etc, and nothing crazy.

Ah man. The more I think about this, the more I can already see the huge shitstorm brewing when Horde have fel orcs, Taunka/Yaungol, lightforged undead, a bunch of troll tribes, warpaint and tattoos across the board, maybe even high elf options for Belves--and Alliance get human racial options, Wildhammer dwarves, and everyone else is just expanded base options.

Horse mounts/allied races all over again, you heard it here first.
    Most of it is just expanding in options allready there. The new customizations arn't really new races in the wow sense of race, like elf, human, dwarf but more options for the stuff we allready have and more customisation options. Adding in stuff like manri or a whole new thing like broken would need both lore explorations or more options further within there own sub category. This is all gonna be the low hanging fruit stuff, more jewelry and the odd new tribe and subrace that dosnt diverge enough to be it's own allied race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where is the hype train ? We must add the Covid-19 in front of it !

Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    Where is the hype train ? We must add the Covid-19 in front of it !
    Put mask on every face.

Well, I see the common opinion is that Alpha should come next week. Nice

As for me, I just hope that once it hits, their Battle.net servers won't catch fires, because I've just tried to login and got a 350 min queue to the app Well, either Blizzard has some big release that I'm not aware of or something just crashed big time
    Last edited by Sarethion; 2020-04-02 at 08:04 PM.