View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    There would be a serious danger that people would think it was satire if they did rather than the opinion of peak human garbage.
    @Slant it's being reported that the German Finance minister just commited suicide. You got some context for us or was helping people really that painful for him?
    A quick google says it was the finance minister in Hesse (Thomas Schäfer?) and not the one for Germany (Olaf Scholz) ?

15+ Year Old Account
    There would be a serious danger that people would think it was satire if they did rather than the opinion of peak human garbage.
    @Slant it's being reported that the German Finance minister just commited suicide. You got some context for us or was helping people really that painful for him?
    It's not the german finance minister but the finance minister of Hesse that committed suicide.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    You missed that most people who supported Boris where, on average, far older than the labour supporters.
    So yeah, its going to hit conservatives way harder due to them being way older. Not that facts are your strong suit.
    Not true. The remainervirus is rampant throughout EU supporting areas, like London, which is why quarantine facilities for those testing +ve with thousands of kill or cure holding beds are being opened there.

It is not hitting brexit supporting areas, such as mine, where I can say with absolute certainty no virus cases are to be found in the sq mile I live in.
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

https://www.dw.com/en/german-state-f...ead/a-52948976
    Indicates that the problem was that he didn't think he could help people enough financially in the current crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Not true. The remainervirus is rampant throughout EU supporting areas, like London, which is why quarantine facilities for those testing +ve with thousands of kill or cure holding beds are being opened there.

It is not hitting brexit supporting areas, such as mine, where I can say with absolute certainty no virus cases are to be found in the sq mile I live in.
    Impressive knowledge about the health of those around you. Are you psychic? In the middle of a square mile exclusion zone because of your toxic personality? Because if it isn't one of those two things, I can absolutely guarantee you that you don't know that with "absolute certainty".
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    Impressive knowledge about the health of those around you. Are you psychic? In the middle of a square mile exclusion zone because of your toxic personality? Because if it isn't one of those two things, I can absolutely guarantee you that you don't know that with "absolute certainty".
    You are partly right, my nearest neighbour is over a mile away, we don't all live in rabbit hutches in the remain central virus infested cities. And hundreds of miles away from the newly opened death camp NHS Nightingale.
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

You are partly right, my nearest neighbour is over a mile away, we don't all live in rabbit hutches in the remain central virus infested cities. And hundreds of miles away from the newly opened death camp NHS Nightingale.
    But you get some form of food deliveries, yes? Do you thoroughly disinfect them before you take them into your home? Are you that certain that everyone involved in the delivery chain that gets items to your home is free from the virus? Do you never go out? Do you wear a hazmat suit and decontaminate before you get back?

Basically, unless you've tested yourself in very recent past, you can't even be certain that you don't have it. Never mind anyone else unfortunate enough to share that house with you.

Still, at least you are consistent about the whole "never let facts get in the way of an opinion".
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    https://www.dw.com/en/german-state-f...ead/a-52948976
    Indicates that the problem was that he didn't think he could help people enough financially in the current crisis.
    That's really fucking sad. You can't really offer hopes and prayers since the Americans ruined that sentiment but if that's how the fella felt then the world is a worse place without them in it.

You don't seem to understand. The virus will take longer to reach you. But it will reach you. Probably at the worst possible moment when the NHS is at peak capacity. And living in a city means you are close to medical treatment. Good luck with getting an ambulance out in the arse end of nowhere when services are already over-stretched.

Given that you are going to get the virus, you want to get in now while the NHS can still cope.

It's really disgusting to see someone have the attitude that everyone in a city can just suffer and die and it somehow doesn't matter because city folk deserve it?

No one is special just because they live out in the countryside.

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    It's really disgusting to see someone have the attitude that everyone in a city can just suffer and die and it somehow doesn't matter because city folk deserve it?

No one is special just because they live out in the countryside.
    Dribs has been trolling or has had maggots in his brain since p.1 of this thread. Not sure which.

lol this is probably the most ignorant shit you've ever posted. Apparently Brexiteers are such aswful people, not even the virus will have anything to do with them. Is grandfather also your dad? It would explain alot.

Either way, you living in the middle of nowhere, explains why you have no idea what is going on in your country or the EU for that matter, you're a yokel, lmfao.

I guess brexiteers arent even living in the UK

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...e-in-your-area
    Last edited by Crispin; 2020-03-30 at 09:43 PM.

The context is, he's probably an idiot or had other mental issues. Nobody gives a shit, really.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demolitia View Post
    Dribs has been trolling or has had maggots in his brain since p.1 of this thread. Not sure which.
    A dose of healthy realism from brexiteers never hurt anyone. As opposed to some more ridiculosity from the EU exampled here.

Italy has just been fined almost 10 million Euro and ongoing 80,000 Euro a day penalties for some minor EU rule transgression. Talk about kicking a people when they are down. What are the EU going to do with this money you may ask? Looks like it is going here...

EU offers 450 mln euros to help Morocco counter coronavirus

https://www.reuters.com/article/coro...-idUSL8N2BK71Y

How long before others realise and how many more examples do people need that the EU never has the interests of their citizens at heart.

And still the deluded wonder why the UK voted for Brexit.

A dose of healthy realism from brexiteers never hurt anyone. As opposed to some more ridiculosity from the EU exampled here.

Italy has just been fined almost 10 million Euro and ongoing 80,000 Euro a day penalties for some minor EU rule transgression. Talk about kicking a people when they are down. What are the EU going to do with this money you may ask? Looks like it is going here...

EU offers 450 mln euros to help Morocco counter coronavirus

https://www.reuters.com/article/coro...-idUSL8N2BK71Y

How long before others realise and how many more examples do people need that the EU never has the interests of their citizens at heart.

And still the deluded wonder why the UK voted for Brexit.
    That ruling was 3 weeks ago.
    In 2008 Italy was asked to recover aid it had given illegally and it did not comply. In 2012 a court found the aids to be indeed illegal, set the amount at 15 millions and ordered italy to recover the amounts. Or at least what they could. It's now 2020 and Italy has done jack shit.
    So now the same court instead fined italy for only half the amount (7,5 millions) to factor in the financial crisis.
    So the timing is bad, but that's the court ruling after a 2 decades dispute.
    How did a 7,5 million fine turn into 450 millions?

EU citizens need to stay home, and EU countries need masks and ventilators right now. Not cash.

For fun I wanted to see if that actually was true.

Except for London the hardest hit areas are according to https://www.centreforcities.org/coronavirus/
    Sheffield Leave 51%
    Birmingham Leave 50.4%
    Slough Leave 54.3%
    Derby 57.2%

It's clear that it is more concentrated in big cities, but the note that one exception is Manchester Remain 60.4%

I'm not from the UK/Europe but I do have a question after seeing my news feed today. What's the plan for commuters to and from "The Chunnel." I'm assuming the cross-country tax will be difficult to manage. Aside from that, do you need to go through customs if you decide to take this route?

Quote Originally Posted by Erous View Post
    I'm not from the UK/Europe but I do have a question after seeing my news feed today. What's the plan for commuters to and from "The Chunnel."
    Delays.

Long, long, long delays.

The plan is to turn the M20 (motorway linking the Kent coast and London) into a lorry park - Operation Brock. Fuck knows why they've decided to call it Operation Brock. A person resembling a badger?

Apparently, though, this won't have a devastating effect on trade. So, that's comforting.

Is Dribbles really that insane/hateful that he thinks the virus does not hit the Brexit supporters?

Quote Originally Posted by LeGin Tufnel View Post
    Delays.

Long, long, long delays.

The plan is to turn the M20 (motorway linking the Kent coast and London) into a lorry park - Operation Brock. Fuck knows why they've decided to call it Operation Brock. A person resembling a badger?

Apparently, though, this won't have a devastating effect on trade. So, that's comforting.
    Maybe the person who comes up with the names likes wrestling and/or MMA and decided to name it after the kafabe destructive force that is Brock Lesnar?