Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    NOt sure what you can make them do since they will never take responsibility for anything. China will still be China and do China things as long as Winnie the Pooh is still in charge.

The best punishment is to move away from doing business with them.

Sure and while were at it lets make the Americans pay reperations for creating HIV, AIDs. /s

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Especially since they have the WHO in their pocket.
    I keep hearing this. But I must have missed what started it. Give a source, please.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    I keep hearing this. But I must have missed what started it. Give a source, please.
    The video about WHO and Taiwan comes to mind.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...id-19-response

I suggest to watch the full video, the guy clearly does not want to answer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Except in this case one may able to possibly trace the origin & exacerbation of the virus to a respective practice and pattern.
    You mean the bad health regulutions that they have in the majority of countries on earth?

So, by this standard, what other countries are going to be sanctioned? Maybe the US for its terrible pollution regulations and its drone strikes? Might as well throw in India and most of Africa.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    The video about WHO and Taiwan comes to mind.
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...id-19-response

I suggest to watch the full video, the guy clearly does not want to answer.
    I hate to break it to you but that's like 90-95% of the Western world now, it's hardly evidence of anything. The stance of the world is that Taiwan doesn't exist because China has tons of power.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Pay for" in the sense of paying out cash dollars? It's unlikely to work out, so there's no real point.

"Pay for" in the sense of suffering economically from nations reducing or refusing to do business with them until they clean up their shit? Absolutely yes.

Of course, that's not going to happen either because capitalists don't value life, only money.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I hate to break it to you but that's like 90-95% of the Western world now, it's hardly evidence of anything. The stance of the world is that Taiwan doesn't exist because China has tons of power.
    So... WHO is in their pocket? Call it what you want, China clearly exerts at least some control over it.

So... WHO is in their pocket? Call it what you want, China clearly exerts at least some control over it.
    The world: Alright, what do we do about this virus that came from China? A lot of people will die.
    WHO: STOP SAYING IT'S FROM CHINA! DAS RAYCIS!

You are basically saying the world is also in their pocket.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    You mean the bad health regulutions that they have in the majority of countries on earth?

So, by this standard, what other countries are going to be sanctioned? Maybe the US for its terrible pollution regulations and its drone strikes? Might as well throw in India and most of Africa.
    My remark is not to be confused with endorsing reparations.

Identifying & examining the root cause of the issue does not reflect a demand for reparations.

Also, quit being disingenuous.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    You are basically saying the world is also in their pocket.
    It's almost as if China bought a lot of shares into major Western corporations, as well as producing stuff for other major corporations for cheaper prices, making the corporations dependent on it.

It's almost as if China's market is entirely at the CCP's fingertips, and any Western company wanting to make deals on the Chinese market, would have to bend the knee to the CCP, otherwise it wouldn't be allowed on it.

It's almost as if China would threaten these corporations to break the deal if they don't do what China says, usually meaning censoring certain products in the case of movies, silencing certain narratives in the case of newspapers, or just overall protecting China's interests and image.

I mean it's almost as if China is quite literally BUYING the West, one piece at a time, and forcing the West through its proxies (the corporations) to bend over and change the West's culture to be more approving of China's bullshit.

Naah, that can't be true. China wouldn't do anything like that. The world is not just moved around by money or something like that.

But you know what's funny? What is really REALLY FUNNY? That China has the most intolerant, homophobic, racist, sexist, and all those buzzwords that the Left loves, society, while at the same time being supported by the same Leftists who are generally brainwashed by the same major corporations through social media, and who call US racists and all that. OH THE SUPREME IRONY!
    Last edited by The Butt Witch; 2020-04-02 at 08:22 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Ofc they should pay, last I looked 40k dead people n counting...you can't move on after SARS 2.0 like nothing happened otherwise you will get SARS 3.0...

I don't think China has learned its lesson, it even has the nerve to be defiant, n deflecting...

Quote Originally Posted by The Butt Witch View Post
    SNIP
    Yawn, do you have anything of value to add or plan on just ranting about "leftists".

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    My remark is not to be confused with endorsing reparations.

Identifying & examining the root cause of the issue does not reflect a demand for reparations.

Also, quit being disingenuous.

That is the whole discussion is about, maybe go to your local debate club if you want to argue for the sake of arguing.

- - - Updated - - -

By going along with most of the member states of the WHO?

Quote Originally Posted by The Butt Witch View Post
    It's almost as if China bought a lot of shares into major Western corporations, as well as producing stuff for other major corporations for cheaper prices, making the corporations dependent on it.

It's almost as if China's market is entirely at the CCP's fingertips, and any Western company wanting to make deals on the Chinese market, would have to bend the knee to the CCP, otherwise it wouldn't be allowed on it.

It's almost as if China would threaten these corporations to break the deal if they don't do what China says, usually meaning censoring certain products in the case of movies, silencing certain narratives in the case of newspapers, or just overall protecting China's interests and image.

I mean it's almost as if China is quite literally BUYING the West, one piece at a time, and forcing the West through its proxies (the corporations) to bend over and change the West's culture to be more approving of China's bullshit.

Naah, that can't be true. China wouldn't do anything like that. The world is not just moved around by money or something like that.

But you know what's funny? What is really REALLY FUNNY? That China has the most intolerant, homophobic, racist, sexist, and all those buzzwords that the Left loves, society, while at the same time being supported by the same Leftists who are generally brainwashed by the same major corporations through social media, and who call US racists and all that. OH THE SUPREME IRONY!
    N... no. Just no.

Ignoring all of your more ridiculous crap, China is a shitmonger for a lot of reasons. And they can be all of those shitty things and that still changes none of the things here.

they should be paying more than just for the virus. china is an evil place and ruled by evil selfish people. i feel bad for the civilains and workers that have to put up with the chinese government. it's time to introduce some 1776 to China.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    they should be paying more than just for the virus. china is an evil place and ruled by evil selfish people. i feel bad for the civilains and workers that have to put up with the chinese government. it's time to introduce some 1776 to China.
    Lol what? China isn't responsible for the piss poor responses around the world.

should just ignore them and stop buying from them and starting investing/buying from places like Taiwan/south Korea.

Eventually they will implode like all dictators that get too used to power and political dissent leads to someone getting killed and the cycle begins again with a new tyrant with a different last name.
    Comes a time when we all gotta die...even kings.

"Even though the problem was our doing, it's not our fault you didn't prepare for it!"
    Oh go fuck yourself. The US had warning of this numerous times over the past 3 years. In fact Trump cutting the budget for the CDC's international work resulted in pulling people who were embedded in China's version of the CDC who would have warned us about what China may have been holding back with covid19. The United States is to blame for 100% of what is happening now in the United States. Anyone who says differently is fucking lying.