The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Communism is a genocidal ideology. I flatly despise all communists, even the ones that insist that real communism has just never been tried.

I have no idea why you'd think I like the CIA. I can't think of a time I've ever said a positive word about the American intelligence community.
    Given that the advancement of Capitalism required the butchering of two whole continents worth of people; as did the creation of the United States require the obliteration of the people already here, calling any other ideology uniquely genocidal is some historical white washing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

7+ Year Old Account

The best thing about the Finger Bangin' Biden story, how quickly people are memoryholing their past statements about rape allegations. Or the weird nature of the media running cover for Biden.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cransithal View Post
    Not really a fan of CCCP and Cuba et al, but it is your country where people are dying by the truckload through neglect, not theirs.
    The United States of America is a country that owes its entire existence to the annihilation of entire ethnic groups. Like this country fundamentally would not exist if the populations that already lived here were not destroyed. How on Earth anyone claims some other ideology is uniquely genocidal is insane.

Communism is a genocidal ideology. I flatly despise all communists, even the ones that insist that real communism has just never been tried.

I have no idea why you'd think I like the CIA. I can't think of a time I've ever said a positive word about the American intelligence community.
    All the isms are genocidal ideologies since they are extremist by default and hating communism and CIA kind of doesn't jive no one has attacked communism more than the CIA.

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Trump Bad, didn't work in 2016. I wouldn't put too much faith into it 2020.
    2016 didn't have a pandemic with a woefully unequipped leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    All the isms are genocidal ideologies since they are extremist by default and hating communism and CIA kind of doesn't jive no one has attacked communism more than the CIA.
    The enemy of my enemy isn't necessarily my friend. I'm enthusiastic about free, liberal societies. I regard communists and the CIA as enemies to the kinds of societies I like.

To be fair, Hillary Clinton wasn't exactly the most popular candidate either.

Also, The way Trump has handled this pandemic has even some of his own supporters starting to speak out against him.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post

The best thing about the Finger Bangin' Biden story, how quickly people are memoryholing their past statements about rape allegations. Or the weird nature of the media running cover for Biden.
    Once again, your ENTIRE ARGUMENT boils down to hoping that Democrats are as morally bankrupt as you Trumpsters are. After all, 54% of Republicans support actual; sexual assault, not just allegations of it.

http://maristpoll.marist.edu/npr-pbs....O0f6ssYm.dpbs

https://www.npr.org/2018/09/26/65164...ndecided-on-tr

So, how long do you think people will buy into your bullshit? Your support of sexual assault, and the four years you have spent shilling for people like Kavanaugh and Trump, means you don't have an actual argument. Hell, it's not even a whataboutism. It's you literally saying that you only hope that Democrats also don't have any morals, and you pray that nobody here has any memory of your posts (the ones that were not plagiarized). So, by all means, feel free to continue trying to bash Biden and his supporters. All that does, is prove your utter hypocrisy on the issue. The only response that anyone ever need to say, to put you in your fucking place is, "But, you are a Trump supporter." That's it. Anything you say, your argument is instantly crushed by those six little words.

The enemy of my enemy isn't necessarily my friend. I'm enthusiastic about free, liberal societies. I regard communists and the CIA as enemies to the kinds of societies I like.
    Do you also hate the military? because they are two sides of the same coin, you can't have a good army without good intel.

Well, that's the thing... logic and reason flew out the window a very long time ago. The analogy about playing chess with a pigeon applies.

If people want to support a racist piece of shit like Trump, let them. If people want to support a rapist piece of shit like Trump, let them. Hold them accountable, and shun the ever-living fuck out of those people. Let them all know exactly what you think about them. Cut them out of your life, stop letting them see you and your family.

My mother is a Trumpster. She's defended some pretty heinous shit over the past 4-ish years. I support her freedom to vote how she sees fit. She can post all the fake bullshit and trollish memes she wants. Luckily, I can stop calling her, and tell everyone exactly who she really is. I can point to her racist drivel, and use my free speech to make sure that she never outlives the shit she believes in. I can make sure to never visit her again, and I can make sure she will die without ever being able to see her grandchildren again. More importantly, her grandchildren will forget her, and she will be a complete stranger to them. That's how you deal with them, treat them like they have the plague itself.

Elections have consequences, and it's about time people nut up, and make sure the Trumpsters feel those consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Do you also hate the military? because they are two sides of the same coin, you can't have a good army without good intel.
    I regard both the military and intelligence agencies as unfortunate necessities of living in a world with real enemies. The CIA in particular I eye with suspicion because of their past abuses of Americans, their coup attempts, and their generally vast overreach into things that an unelected bureaucracy has no business doing. Of course, if you're going to go to war, having good intelligence is absolutely essential, but I would generally prefer to avoid the vast majority of wars that the United States has been in over the past 75 years.

I don't have the love of the military that conservatives do or the contempt that some progressives have. It's a tool, the people that serve in it often have some qualities I admire and some lack those qualities. Serving in the military is a respectable profession, but not one that I personally find particularly praiseworthy.

when trump gets accused of sexual assault his supporters say " see hes a politically incorrect outsider owning the PC libs"

and when joe biden gets accused were suppose to say " oh golly jee i guess we cant ssupport joe biden anymore"

fuck thath shit joe biden can do whatever he wants if trump can, trump can grab pussies? so can fucking joe.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    when trump gets accused of sexual assault his supporters say " see hes a politically incorrect outsider owning the PC libs"

and when joe biden gets accused were suppose to say " oh golly jee i guess we cant ssupport joe biden anymore"

fuck thath shit joe biden can do whatever he wants if trump can, trump can grab pussies? so can fucking joe.
    As if a clone of sarahtasher was necessary, however, the salient point is that people who went wild over the Kavannaugh accusations are now deleting their posts about it vis a vis Biden.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post

Yep - the GOP can go fuck themselves if they think this is going to work. The ultimate irony is that they don't understand their own fundamental hypocrisy.

- - - Updated - - -

As if a clone of sarahtasher was necessary, however, the salient point is that people who went wild over the Kavannaugh accusations are now deleting their posts about it vis a vis Biden.
    You think that's happening because of a Youtube video? Wow - how fucking out of touch with reality are you at this point. Either link real sources or piss off - you're ridiculous hypocrisy isn't going to work.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I am honored to have my own personal reply guy.

You ignore the entire substance of the story for partisan gamesmanship, classic.

and? trump supporters are being hypcoritcal too, they never even denied the allegation against kavanaugh their argument wasnt " he never did it' it was " yeah so what if he did it thats just how men are you dumb feminazi gender studys SJW libtards" so if anything they should ssupport joe more

I am honored to have my own personal reply guy.

You ignore the entire substance of the story for partisan gamesmanship, classic.
    But, you are a Trump supporter.

See how easy it is to undermine any argument you have to make about sexual assault?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    To be fair, Hillary Clinton wasn't exactly the most popular candidate either.

Also, The way Trump has handled this pandemic has even some of his own supporters starting to speak out against him.
    Given polling on enthusiasm, Biden is weaker than Hillary Clinton, and in worse shape since a lot of the bad policies that Hillary merely advocated for or was connected to people who advocated for it, Biden actually voted for and has a much stronger record on. They don't call him the Senator from MBNA for nothing. NAFTA, TTP/TTIP, Cutting Social Security and Medicare, His vow to veto Universal Health Care. He is Hillary but worse as at least Hillary had the "First female president" Cult of Personality around her.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    What happened to "having higher standards" or "not lowering ourselves" ?

I mean, are you also going to apply that to breaking the rules to try and get rid of Trump or are we still supposed to 'have higher standards' there?

higher standards is how you lose, the gop was excited to have russian intelligence officers hack their political opponent, i think its fair to say rules shouldnt apply to us either, china if your listening, get trumps tax returns and maybe youll get a better trade deal? who knows? no quid pro quo here perfectly legal, senate republicans said so

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    But, you are a Trump supporter.

See how easy it is to undermine any argument you have to make about sexual assault?
    Again, going to have to prove the Trump supporter claim.

I too can repeat things over and over to fight a strawman.