Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Butt Witch View Post
    Apparently, it's "arrogant" to know where the country of Ukraine is, to you.

Are you really sure you want to go down this road?

Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    Couldnt be less relevant to my post. Classic lefty misdirection. How about you put your big boy panties on and address what I said. You hypocrite.

- - - Updated - - -

Entirely irrelevant to my post, which had nothing to do with climate denial, but the behavior of one member, who literally did exactly what he asked someone else to be banned for in his post. How blind has this echo chamber cess pool made you people?
    It has everything to do with it. Coronavirus deniers, are spreading debunked and false information. Just like the flat earthers and other debunked conspiracy spreaders. It takes a willful liar or somone with mental deficiencies to be spreading thus misinformation in the face of facts debunking it.

You claim of people calling them mentally I'll should be banned falls in to legitimizing those sentiments, which hold no merit.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Apparently, it's "arrogant" to know where the country of Ukraine is, to you.

Are you really sure you want to go down this road?
    No, it's arrogance to make fun of average people while being a rich celebrity on TV and stereotyping people.
    It's quite strange that you don't realize that, but then like how it always is with Leftists: "rules for thee, but not for me". Imagine if someone on Fox News was talking shit about gay people in the exact same manner. Oh Fox News would have burned to the ground.

But then this isn't about just political commentators. It's also about comedians.

*White comedian wearing black face for a skit, or stereotyping black people. RACISM! CANCEL HIM!
    *Black comedian wearing white face for a skit, or stereotyping white people. Oh, just the regular Keegan&Peele show and 99% of Lily Singh's...repertoire. STUNNING AND BRAVE!

Rules for thee, but not for me.
    Last edited by The Butt Witch; 2020-04-03 at 09:46 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Today is worse than ever I'd say

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Butt Witch View Post
    No, it's arrogance to make fun of average people while being a rich celebrity on TV and stereotyping people.
    Literally not what they were doing. They were mocking a particular kind of person. People who blindly support Trump despite his obvious idiocy and dishonesty. Emphasis on "blindly". They deserve that mockery, because that blindness is a deliberate choice.

It's quite strange that you don't realize that, but then like how it always is with Leftists: "rules for thee, but not for me". Imagine if someone on Fox News was talking shit about gay people in the exact same manner. Oh Fox News would have burned to the ground.
    The difference being that the stuff on CNN mocked people for making poor decisions based on blind partisanship and in willful ignorance. Being gay isn't a choice to begin with, and there's nothing "willful" about it.

So this isn't a double standard you've identified, this is you making a deliberately dishonest comparison.

But then this isn't about just political commentators. It's also about comedians.

*White comedian wearing black face for a skit, or stereotyping black people. RACISM! CANCEL HIM!
    *Black comedian wearing white face for a skit, or stereotyping white people. Oh, just the regular Keegan&Peele show and 99% of Lily Singh's...repertoire. STUNNING AND BRAVE!

Rules for thee, but not for me.
    And this is just completely willfully ignorant to historical context.

Yes, one is racist, the other is not. Because there's different historical context to each. You're perfectly capable of understanding that simple point, and if you're unwilling to, that's a choice you're actively making.