10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    The only thing I’m thinking right now is how sad must it be to fall into such level of fanaticism.

I’ll say it once again, either you are wrong, or CIG expressed themselves poorly.

In the official FAQ CIG claims that if you want to ensure that your property will not be lost FOREVER, that you need to pay for insurance, while adding NOTHING else of the sorts that you are claiming here, leaving little room for much interpretation at all.

Forever means forever, it’s NOT just during X time or until you meet Y requirements.

IF you are correct, then it’s a temporary loss, thus you don’t lose your property forever.

Thus CIG shouldn’t be claiming otherwise in the official FAQ.

However, as I see it, it’s also entirely possible that CIG didn’t express themselves poorly in the FAQ, that players can indeed lose their property forever without insurance, that you just happen to be utterly wrong and full of shit… which would sort of explain why in this entire time instead of just backing up your claim with an official source, you are just there chanting the usual worthless mumbo jumbo while trying to get under my skin.

… now, if you want to have it your way, and be correct without admitting that CIG expressed themselves poorly in their own FAQ, instead of this little silly meltdown you are having here, you just need to back-up your claim with an official source, together with a good justification as for why isn’t that information available on the god damn official FAQ after all these years.
    you literally do not know what a turn of phrase is, but keep looking at it literally and not in context or even with exercising a modicum of understanding. like i keep saying you should have added a third option, either i was wrong, CIG was wrong, or YOU were wrong. and as you have exemplified, you were indeed wrong but are either too proud, dumb or arrogant to acknowledge it. funny how you think you are infallible in your understanding of basic English. haha. oh the lies we tell ourselves.
    "Cherish the quiet...before my STORM!"

For a $5/5000 in-game credit bonus for backing
    Star Citizen (MMO) or Squadron 42 (Single Player/Co-op) use my Referral code: STAR-3QDY-SZBG
    Star Citizen Video Playlist

Quote Originally Posted by Odeezee View Post
    you literally do not know what a turn of phrase is, but keep looking at it literally and not in context or even with exercising a modicum of understanding. like i keep saying you should have added a third option, either i was wrong, CIG was wrong, or YOU were wrong. and as you have exemplified, you were indeed wrong but are either too proud, dumb or arrogant to acknowledge it. funny how you think you are infallible in your understanding of basic English. haha. oh the lies we tell ourselves.
    Or you can do the research yourself and provide links to written sources and maybe attempt to be a useful human being, rather than flailing your arms around and spouting nonsense.

From the FAQ:
    "What happens if I don’t have insurance?

Your character will have to buy a new ship with any credits he has, or if he doesn’t have enough credits fly missions for a third party (both NPC and player) until he’s earned enough to buy his own ship again."

Link to FAQ from 2012:
    https://robertsspaceindustries.com/c...FAQ-And-Update

Link to RSI Support post talking about insurance, from 1 month ago (note that this does not mention non-insured RMT items):
    https://support.robertsspaceindustri...Insurance-FAQs

However, it is possible that you won't lose items that were purchase with real money:

"I want to preface this, as it's starting to be run away with. Please know that this is SUBJECT TO CHANGE and based on information from past videos and posts on our website. Please look back through our YouTube and Comm-link pages for past and future information. If something that you own is destroyed, you will need to pay more to have it replaced in the game, but it won't be permanently removed from your account. For items like weapons, shields, etc, we're still working on how insurance will cover these items that aren't included with the base ship, but it won't be a case of them being gone for good."

Note, this was from an image of a forum post that is simply dated January 4th at 4:18 am, and was referenced in a Spectrum post from May 2018, so it's possible that this information was posted January 2018. The link to the original quote requires access to the Concierge sub-forum. This is the only written information I was able to find on the subject (and this wasn't easy to find), and since I do not have Concierge access, I cannot see if there are any further updates to that post (but it looks to be rescinded). There has been no official update on the FAQ or anywhere else on the website, so take this post with a grain of salt, especially since even the post itself stated it was subject to change.

Edit: Also note that the information from the post has since been rescinded, no longer making it an official statement.

Link to the post that took me quite some time to find (ie: not readily available information):
    https://robertsspaceindustries.com/s...ith-real-money

This means that RSI currently has no official statement on what happens when an RMT ship is destroyed without insurance. Personally, I will be surprised if an RMT ship is lost forever, but I would not be surprised if there were a number of hoops to jump through and UAT fees to pay to replace the ship.

-----
    Also note, in searching for this information, I found many, many people making posts that reference this post (without a link, of course; can't make it easy for me), so there are a lot of people spreading misinformation about this subject. Granted, they probably aren't doing it knowingly, as they probably read someone else reference this post somewhere and they're just trying to pass the information on. Unfortunately, the information is wrong.
    Last edited by Cyclone Jack; 2020-03-28 at 01:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Jack View Post
    Or you can do the research yourself and provide links to written sources and maybe attempt to be a useful human being, rather than flailing your arms around and spouting nonsense.

From the FAQ:
    "What happens if I don’t have insurance?

Your character will have to buy a new ship with any credits he has, or if he doesn’t have enough credits fly missions for a third party (both NPC and player) until he’s earned enough to buy his own ship again."

Link to FAQ from 2012:
    https://robertsspaceindustries.com/c...FAQ-And-Update

Link to RSI Support post talking about insurance, from 1 month ago (note that this does not mention non-insured RMT items):
    https://support.robertsspaceindustri...Insurance-FAQs

However, it is possible that you won't lose items that were purchase with real money:

"I want to preface this, as it's starting to be run away with. Please know that this is SUBJECT TO CHANGE and based on information from past videos and posts on our website. Please look back through our YouTube and Comm-link pages for past and future information. If something that you own is destroyed, you will need to pay more to have it replaced in the game, but it won't be permanently removed from your account. For items like weapons, shields, etc, we're still working on how insurance will cover these items that aren't included with the base ship, but it won't be a case of them being gone for good."

Note, this was from an image of a forum post that is simply dated January 4th at 4:18 am, and was referenced in a Spectrum post from May 2018, so it's possible that this information was posted January 2018. The link to the original quote requires access to the Concierge sub-forum. This is the only written information I was able to find on the subject (and this wasn't easy to find), and since I do not have Concierge access, I cannot see if there are any further updates to that post (but it looks to be rescinded). There has been no official update on the FAQ or anywhere else on the website, so take this post with a grain of salt, especially since even the post itself stated it was subject to change.

Edit: Also note that the information from the post has since been rescinded, no longer making it an official statement.

Link to the post that took me quite some time to find (ie: not readily available information):
    https://robertsspaceindustries.com/s...ith-real-money

This means that RSI currently has no official statement on what happens when an RMT ship is destroyed without insurance. Personally, I will be surprised if an RMT ship is lost forever, but I would not be surprised if there were a number of hoops to jump through and UAT fees to pay to replace the ship.

-----
    Also note, in searching for this information, I found many, many people making posts that reference this post (without a link, of course; can't make it easy for me), so there are a lot of people spreading misinformation about this subject. Granted, they probably aren't doing it knowingly, as they probably read someone else reference this post somewhere and they're just trying to pass the information on. Unfortunately, the information is wrong.
    so basically what i have been saying all along. the 2012 FAQ is outdated and was made before the change to LTI where it became more of a convenience than a necessity. also remember, just because you guys do not know about it, doesn't mean it is not true. you can NEVER permanently lose a ship bought with RMT, the only things you can lose if you do not have the insurance prior are item/component upgrades and cargo. that's it. even in the FAQ it states you will have to pay more to get your ship again i.e. meaning you will have to pay an extra fee for letting your insurance lapse as you would irl, but you will never have to completely re-purchase a ship for either irl or in-game currency as it states, "it won't be permanently removed from your account". /sigh smh

jump to 7:02 if the link doesn't take you there:

jump to 48:05 is the link doesn't take you there:

and to that guy refusing to admit he's wrong, according to the current FAQ where they wrote, "The 'Verse is a vast place, and unfortunately not all of it is safe. At some point you may find yourself face-to-face (or ship-to-ship) with an alien fighter squad, a pirate scouting party, or simply hostile players that want to take your things. There are also naturally occurring hazards, loss of fuel, and malfunctions to consider. Even the best pilot in the universe may find themselves at the mercy of a planetary storm that can render their ship stranded or worse. The way to ensure that your property will not be lost forever when these events happen is through insurance policies for your ships." all they are saying is that with the insurance MECHANIC that they are putting in the game, you won't have to worry about losing your stuff.

and the sheer irony of you calling my correcting your misunderstanding fanaticism speaks volumes about your character and utter lack of introspection. i am a fanatic but you stay in a thread for a game you do not support, whose backers you show an apparent disdain for and hell, you have never even played the game nor like it, but i am the fanatic? LMFAO! /facepalm smh.

Star Citizen (MMO) or Squadron 42 (Single Player/Co-op) use my Referral code: STAR-3QDY-SZBG

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah dude, got to admit, you were totally spot on…

they literally prefaced the post by saying, look to our previous and future media for our stance on things. i link you said past info on it and you STILL refuse to accept it, even though it literally just stated what i have been saying all along. how is this hard for you? just because you think they have no official stance doesn't mean that they do not have an official stance, they have one and that stance is the Insurance Mechanic. you are being willfully ignorant. to what end? who the fuck knows.
    ….and, no dude, I didn’t call you “correcting” my “misunderstanding” fanaticism, what I call fanaticism is your silly need to insult someone just for saying that CIG expressed themselves poorly in an official FAQ, when stating that the way to ensure that your property will not be lost forever, is by purchasing insurance, when either it’s not something that has been decided yet or something they don’t plan on doing at all.
    /sigh here we go again with the willful misunderstanding of words. things cannot be lost due to the mechanic called Insurance, simple, straightforward. why you choose to jumble that in your mind is beyond me. smh.
    Also, you are just further proving that by pulling accusations from where the sun doesn’t shine just to twist my stance on the project to fit your pathetic narrative, a stance that has been pretty clear from the start of the thread.

Not only I’ve played it before:
    well judging from your asinine arguments, you speak as though you have never played the game. the game is undergoing heavy development where they are now introducing new mechanics, tech, gameplay and features every quarter. speaking of which, when was the last time you even played Star Citizen?
    That said, yes dude, I still stand by my words, your fanatic behavior is just pitiful, people like you are no different from users such as EvcRO that used to linger around here, it’s impossible to have any sort of discussion with you since anything that falls outside of pure praise and worship for the project is reason enough for you lash out, lying and insulting other users, and I just hope that one day in the future, you’ll able to look back and realize the poor excuse of a person you were by behaving like that over something like fucking video game project.
    i don't care if you back the game, if you like the game, the players, the devs, the ceo, what i care about are valid arguments and you present little if any. also from your rebuttal the only claim i made which was not true was that you had never played the game, which i will admit i made solely based on your arguments, but even then everything else i have said is correct, so what's the issue? my issue with you is that you speak from a point of ignorance and you don't even ground your arguments, it's as though you are making emotional appeals or something, that may be persuasive for those with motivated reasoning, but i really don't care for it. base your opinions on facts, not leaps in logic where the premise does not lead to the elaborate conclusions you and others like you like to draw. make your arguments cogent and in good faith and i won't take any issue with you or anyone else who co-signs what you say. but let's be clear about something here; between the two of us you are MOST definitely the fanatic as one, you literally have no dog in the race, yet you live in this thread and are comfortable spreading misstatements and making bad arguments, you literally have no incentive to stay, the game is still in pre-alpha and has no release date, you have a bias against kick-starters, but are mad comfortable judging a game STILL being made as though it was complete. so let's not project here okay. just because i call you and others out on your bullshit doesn't make me a fanatic...actually, i am fanatical, but not in the way that you think; i am fanatical about reducing misinformation, as i abhor it.
    Ahh…yeah… all they are saying is that with the insurance mechanic you won’t have to worry about losing your stuff… “forever”… as long as you pay for it… or as long as you are covered by LTI by throwing real-cash at the project… your point?
    so, you didn't bother watching the videos i linked where Ben, the guy in charge of ships at the time, said that the mechanic will be easy to maintain and it will not be a punishment to the players in any way who do not have LTI therefore LTI is not a necessity? /sigh why do i even bother?

To solve this dispute, we need to lay the groundwork as such:

- Insurance system will be in play as it should be.

When you lose a ship and don't have insurance:

- You lose access to the ship permanently.
    - The ship is still credited to your account as a purchase, even if inaccessible.

I think Odezee probably fell for the misinformation before regarding the drama and now is caught up on the idea that "losing the ship" has to mean it isn't credited to your account anymore otherwise you never lost the ship.

Credited to account != accessible in the game. That's as much as we know for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post

- The ship is still credited to your account as a purchase, even if inaccessible.

I think Odezee probably fell for the misinformation before regarding the drama and now is caught up on the idea that "losing the ship" has to mean it isn't credited to your account anymore otherwise you never lost the ship.

Credited to account != accessible in the game. That's as much as we know for now.
    What's the point of this insurance crap? Looks like useless bloat to me, forcing you to pay an in-game subscription to a service.

If your ship get destroyed, you still have the wreck and need to pay money to repair it. Bam! Nothing is removed from your account, you will always have the wreck unless you sell it yourself.

But yeah, I know, it's not very survival MMO grindfest-y to have stuff that you don't lose as soon as you get DC-ed in a fight or get ganked by 3 guys.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Butt Witch View Post
    What's the point of this insurance crap? Looks like useless bloat to me, forcing you to pay an in-game subscription to a service.

If your ship get destroyed, you still have the wreck and need to pay money to repair it. Bam! Nothing is removed from your account, you will always have the wreck unless you sell it yourself.

But yeah, I know, it's not very survival MMO grindfest-y to have stuff that you don't lose as soon as you get DC-ed in a fight or get ganked by 3 guys.
    Because replacing ships that are fully kitted out will cost a crap ton of money. If you don't have that money and you lose a fucking carrier-class ship, you probably won't have the reserve funds to replace it, let along put the same equipment on it again. That's the point of the insurance. Ya know, liability, just like owning a car.

10+ Year Old Account
    You still have NOTHING that confirms your claim that:
    “You will never lose your ship regardless of how you acquire it”

By the contrary, everything in the “outdated” ("past" information?) official FAQs point otherwise:
    “The way to ensure that your property will not be lost forever when these events happen is through insurance policies for your ships.”

As in real life, insurance policies must be maintained: you must pay a regular fee in galactic credits (the in-game currency) or your policy will lapse and you will not receive a payout or a ship replacement when your ship is destroyed.

The post that was rescinded, and that tells you that is a subject to change, to look at “past and future information” about it, states that:
    “you will need to pay more to have it replaced in the game, but it won’t be permanently removed from your account

What exactly am I being “willfully ignorant” about in here? At best, you may claim that nothing is set on stone yet, that most likely in the end players won’t actually be losing their shit, which I do hope so, some sort of fine on top of repaying the insurance to re-acquire your stuff makes way more sense than having to completely re-purchase everything just because you had no insurance, or you were simply late on your payment.

Regardless, my point still stands, if they are still unsure about how this “Insurance Mechanic” will actually work at base launch, or if they never intended to make players who aren’t covered by it, having to re-purchase everything from scratch after losing it, then stating stuff such as “to ensure that your property will not be lost forever” & “you will not receive a payout or a ship replacement when your ship is destroyed” on their official FAQs was a poor way to express it.

… which players are not fucking forced opt for, as it’s also indicated on the information released until now:

“Pilots in Star Citizen can purchase insurance policies for their ships”

“As in real life, insurance policies must be maintained: you must pay a regular fee in galactic credits”

What happens in a situation where players are not covered by it has been pretty much the entire point of the discussion, if you were as focused on it as you are on coming up with those lowkey insults to avoid infractions maybe you would have noticed it by now.

That’s just your worthless opinion about it, and if it was remotely correct, you wouldn’t need to resort to flinging around insults and lies about me and my stance on the project to undermine them.

It also comes from the sort of a black and white mindset where one can’t be critical about something they support, where people are either “lovers” or “haters”, which is utter nonsense and completely childish.

Also, how’s the last time I’ve played it relevant to the discussion? Jfc, so fucking transparent. Just how desperate are you here?

You still brought it up and lied about it though.

I’ll say it again, because you clearly still didn’t grasp it even when I spelled it out for you.

I’m not calling you a fanatic because you call on people’s “bullshit”.

I’m calling this need you have to resort to personal attacks, insults and lies about every user you disagree with, as fanatical behavior.

Just as I criticized people like EvcRO for doing the same towards anyone who supported the project, it’s actually pretty ironic, he used to flame me for being a fanboy, now I got you trying to insult me for being a hater… I just love this fucking thread and it’s consistency.

Also, what do you mean “let’s not project here”? That’s pretty much the only thing you’ve done in that entire paragraph, I merely asked you to back up your claim about players never losing their stuff regardless how they acquire them with an official source, and almost 3 pages after you are still here waving your arms and throwing shit around like a little young simian trying to establish dominance instead of just providing the fucking thing.

I would like to ask you the same, did you watch them?

Let’s even ignore how vague “the mechanic will be easy to maintain and it will not be a punishment to the players” actually is, they also state that “insurance doesn’t even matter”, then I ask, why is it even a fucking a thing then…? Then you also have Chris on the other video saying that he isn’t even sure that players who engage in actives such as piracy will be allowed to be covered by it… shit, isn’t that some sort of imposition of a penalty as retribution for an offence, fuck if we only had a name for that.

See my problem here? They keep claiming different things in different places.

I understand that they are trying to be transparent with the player base, and give them as much information as they can, but if they aren’t sure about how exactly it will work out, might as well just say it instead of going around stating different things in different places, because that only will only raise confusion about it, thus my original little statement which you seem to have such a big problem with… CIG expressed themselves poorly on this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by The Butt Witch View Post

LMFAO! willful ignorance all around. i rest my case. smh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Because replacing ships that are fully kitted out will cost a crap ton of money. If you don't have that money and you lose a fucking carrier-class ship, you probably won't have the reserve funds to replace it, let along put the same equipment on it again. That's the point of the insurance. Ya know, liability, just like owning a car.
    don't bother, they are not looking for facts, just confirmation bias. think about it, you just had to explain to people on the internet, who live in a world where insurance is prevalent for large value purchases, why insurance in a game with spaceships is being used as a mechanic.

LMFAO! willful ignorance all around. i rest my case. smh.

- - - Updated - - -

don't bother, they are not looking for facts, just confirmation bias. think about it, you just had to explain to people on the internet, who live in a world where insurance is prevalent for large value purchases, why insurance in a game with spaceships is being used as a mechanic.
    Imagine if ships and systems could never be lost, but only damaged beyond field repairs if taking too much damage, and needing a spaceport in order to restore them back to working order.
    Imagine that if you get "killed", you auto-eject and respawn at the nearest spaceport, where your wrecked ship has also been pulled in.
    Imagine having to spend a modicum of money to fix it, and not the GDP of a small country.

No, wait, that would be FUN and encouraging of PVP encounters, instead of being a pain in the ass. I mean a survival MMO without pain in the ass mechanics and massive consequences for losing in pvp, is just way too fun to be a survival MMO, can't have fun mechanics.

Yes, I hate survival MMOs.

tbh its terrible game design, but i guess the eve crowd (whatever is left of it) will love it

anything new about possible release dates or is this game still in development hell even though its probably the most funded game in the last decade

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    tbh its terrible game design, but i guess the eve crowd (whatever is left of it) will love it
    its fine

like buy a ship all RMT ships should come with insurance

the payout increases for each upgrade

it works in GTA it would work here but it doesnt matter because the game will never release

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I want it because I don't have all the time in the world to be grinding currency to buy ships all the time. This is why the insurance system will be helpful, because it'll make it easier for those of us who won't be able to commit 4+ hours a day to farming stuff in order to pay for our ships if they get blown up. Both my ships have LTI, but even as it stands I am not giving the game a huge amount of time as my computer has trouble running it.

Not necessarily, you’ll find a similar system in Elite Dangerous:
    https://elite-dangerous.fandom.com/wiki/Insurance_costs

The devil is in the details, and the problem here is that not even the developers don't seem to be sure how this shit is actually going to work at base release yet.

The first singleplayer chapter (S42) beta is supposed to be released this year... but ya know, we all heard that story before at this point =/
    i just want...something

maybe the dude should have taken the offer from microsoft

you can imagine a world and all that its fine heck fantasy writers do it all the time but at this point you are just inept because its been half a decade and still nothing
    "you can play the alpha" fuck off thats not the real game thats the same shit star forge pulled and its garbage

the devs are in over their heads and they are focusing on the wrong shit honestly

launch the game with about 30 planets
    launch it with the current array of ships and NPCs
    dont worry about "lightinng reflections on players helmets"

you can upgrade the game over time after release but at this point the game is so old most hype is dead compared to when i first heard about it and thought "hell ill drop WoW once this launches" but now i just think...WoW will be finished when this launches

you got the money now do the job instead of BS like buying electronic doors

willful ignorance all around.
    Yes, you are being willfully ignorant.

You are not addressing what happens to items that are NOT insured, which is what everyone else it talking about. All you are saying is "Insurance Mechanic" over and over, without fully understanding what that mechanic will or will not do, because CIG don't even fully know what that mechanic will or will not do. The one (singular) quote from a dev that talks about this (which happened to be in a non-public forum) was rescinded (ie: revoked, canceled, no longer valid).

All we know is if you do have insurance, the item will not be lost forever. This is pretty much common sense.

What happens to a destroyed item in which the insurance has expired? Is it lost forever?
    What happens to a destroyed RMT item in which the insurance has expired? Is it lost forever?
    Since you can purchase UEC Credits, what happens to items purchased in this manner? Can they be lost forever?
    If items cannot be lost forever, what is the purpose of insurance, outside of insuring cargo? Is this nothing more than a convenience tax?

Luckily, this "Insurance Mechanic" won't be needed for another few years, so CIG have plenty of time to sort this out.

I want it because I don't have all the time in the world to be grinding currency to buy ships all the time. This is why the insurance system will be helpful, because it'll make it easier for those of us who won't be able to commit 4+ hours a day to farming stuff in order to pay for our ships if they get blown up. Both my ships have LTI, but even as it stands I am not giving the game a huge amount of time as my computer has trouble running it.
    Well to me, the mechanic of losing all of that progress if you blow up is what is bad design. Sure it makes sense in the RPG sense, but it also feels terrible for the player and will end up feeling like a chore to make sure you are insured all the time if it's not just something you do once and forget about it.

What would be a much better way imo is to make the ship damaged after you blow it up and you have to do actual game tasks to repair it rather than just spend money to buy it anew. E.g. it can still fly while damaged but some systems need work, like parts that are difficult to obtain and you have to go get them or actually playing a minipuzzle to fix it. Yeah, can't go overboard with this either because it will just be a chore at some point, but it's much less streamlined.

Well to me, the mechanic of losing all of that progress if you blow up is what is bad design. Sure it makes sense in the RPG sense, but it also feels terrible for the player and will end up feeling like a chore to make sure you are insured all the time if it's not just something you do once and forget about it.

What would be a much better way imo is to make the ship damaged after you blow it up and you have to do actual game tasks to repair it rather than just spend money to buy it anew. E.g. it can still fly while damaged but some systems need work, like parts that are difficult to obtain and you have to go get them or actually playing a minipuzzle to fix it. Yeah, can't go overboard with this either because it will just be a chore at some point, but it's much less streamlined.
    I like this idea. It'd be more consistent with the modern design of the game (namely talking about prison gameplay), where getting killed or blown up doesn't set you back a tremendous amount, but instead simply puts you on a new gameplay section for a few hours (prison gameplay, or in this case, trying to repair your ship), which can be a refreshing experience, and there could be a variety of ways to solve it (going around trying to find parts to fix your ship, or dropping a lump sum of money to just quickly fix it).

Imagine creating a game that is not a slog if you dont pay up extra $$$$

Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    Imagine creating a game that is not a slog if you dont pay up extra $$$$
    The average player will have maybe 2-3 ships with a large portion of players just with starter ships, you will still have another 100 ships to earn ingame, you dont even need a ship at all to play the game, if your going to sink 100 or 1000 hours in the game it doesnt matter what ship you have, a player having a different ship is not going to affect the way you play the game.

we dont know everything about the insurance but it will probably tell you if your out of insurance or not, there should be different levels of insurance to cover mods and in the unlikely event your ship is destroyed without insurance there may be a way to buy back the ship at a larger cost but far lower than a new ship, will have to see when they let us know everything about what they want to do with insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by razorpax View Post
    i just want...something

maybe the dude should have taken the offer from microsoft

you can imagine a world and all that its fine heck fantasy writers do it all the time but at this point you are just inept because its been half a decade and still nothing
    "you can play the alpha" fuck off thats not the real game thats the same shit star forge pulled and its garbage

the devs are in over their heads and they are focusing on the wrong shit honestly

launch the game with about 30 planets
    launch it with the current array of ships and NPCs
    dont worry about "lightinng reflections on players helmets"

you can upgrade the game over time after release but at this point the game is so old most hype is dead compared to when i first heard about it and thought "hell ill drop WoW once this launches" but now i just think...WoW will be finished when this launches

you got the money now do the job instead of BS like buying electronic doors
    the game in its current version is for me better than elite dangerous although you wont keep progress, the focus is getting SQ42 out first and when thats out they should have the tech to the the required level to make the universe they want, but with things in the world as it stands not progress will be slower for the next few months at least.
    Last edited by kenn9530; 2020-04-04 at 05:42 AM.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

10+ Year Old Account
    something keeps me away from playing this game, as in enjoying it. maybe its the m+kb thats causing it. its troublesome in a game where u mostly fly a plane or a ship for that matter. what do u guys play with? what joystick would u recommend getting?
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    something keeps me away from playing this game, as in enjoying it. maybe its the m+kb thats causing it. its troublesome in a game where u mostly fly a plane or a ship for that matter. what do u guys play with? what joystick would u recommend getting?
    I just use mouse and keyboard.

I might have used a controller had the game been playable in 3rd person view, but it's not. Using the thumbstick to try to move a FPS camera around around just doesn't work for me.