Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was in Throne of the Tides when it was current content. On the way to the shaman boss on the right hand path, my character got knocked back and it glitched through the floor and landed in a zone entirely underneath the dungeon. It was a massive area fully modelled and with solid terrain that I was able to explore. There was a road to follow and lots of structures in the distance. There was a massive pit in the centre of everything that I wasn't brave enough to jump into incase I died. I was underwater but there were no water physics or breath meter. I'm totally guessing but I believe that it was the W.I.P for the underwater raid that ultimately got scrapped. This would have been in 2010 or 2011 and it never dawned on me to take screenshots because I was worried about being kicked from the dungeon group. I wouldn't have had the capability of recording video in that time period. I assumed it was a common glitch to happen and that it would occur again. It never did.

Wall jumping to the small "balcony" with the brazier in the old Hall of Legends in old Org between BG queues was a true feat of dedication and skill.

A random glitch I found amusing was when my warlock was worgen and the worgen skin would mix with the human form skeleton.

Another good one was when me and my friend realized that in wsg/TP, if you drop the flag, jump into motorcycle, you can pick up the flag again and the driver can drive you and the flag around

My most memorable bugg was when merciless gladiator was released for honor and the surge in BG traffic made the battlegrounds work weirdly. My AB group was never able to leave the BG and a new BG started while we were stuck in it, resulting in a 30 v 15 horde alliance game.

7+ Year Old Account
    I have two very memorable glitches.

First one was back in Wotlk in the Nexus dungeon. At the boss in the warped area with all the lights, name eludes me, and I fell off the platform after boss, as a lot of people do due to the gap, and I died. But I could ankh up again down there and ran around. Got the rest of the group to jump down and I ress them and then we all just ran around there for fun. There wasn't much of interest, just a huge white glowing area.

The second was during the MoP beta and what the first thing a lot of players saw when they logged into Jade Forest: GIANT PINK CUBES!

Apparently if you placed your view distance slider too high it would render all cloud and mist effects as giant pink cubes, so a lot of new beta players got a few shocked moments when these pink monstrosities filled their screen.
    In the end a lot of beta players simply made a chat macro to inform all new players to turn down their view distance.
    I might have some screenshots on my computer, can see if I can find them when I get home.

Not my image but you get the idea:
    Last edited by Pakheth; 2020-04-03 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Added picture

Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    The time I actually got what I wanted from the weekly chest.
    LMFAO

I actually spit coffee out my mouth. Good one XD

Nice screenshorts

Not a bug per say but implented by blizzard for the once who could find it. i had a good laugh after i fell through the ground.

Here's a glitch though. the paladin is me, and the shaman is me, i was gonna log alt to get something and my main was still standing there

With the quest to punch Deathwing in the face you could become a giant and teleport to Stormwind.
    Blizzard patched it.

Fun detected

The Patient
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eranidus View Post
    So I played my druid when this happened:

It made me smile...never seen this happening....

That made me thinking....what was wierdest of most fun bug/glitch that happened to you?
    I was trying to get to Theramore on a low Alliance toon and decided to run down the shore line from Ratchet. Along the way I got into combat and couldn't figure out why. That is when I noticed the shark in the water aggroed on me. I laughed and kept running along the shore but not in the water at all. And this happened. All back in 2007 when strange things were the norm and mobs were serious...lol.

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post

With the quest to punch Deathwing in the face you could become a giant and teleport to Stormwind.
    Blizzard patched it.

Fun detected
    Getting some Attack on Titan vibes with that screenshot LOL

Best bug I know of is disconnecting with disengage and similar placement abilities since 2006

Ha Ha Ha Ha...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    The time I actually got what I wanted from the weekly chest.
    I don't believe you. Lying on internet is not cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Best bug I know of is disconnecting with disengage and similar placement abilities since 2006

Ha Ha Ha Ha...!
    My buddy said he quit his DH and rerolled a Feral Druid (of all things?) because he kept getting DC'd by Death Sweep but after rolling a DH myself I've yet to have a negative experience with it.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    My buddy said he quit his DH and rerolled a Feral Druid (of all things?) because he kept getting DC'd by Death Sweep but after rolling a DH myself I've yet to have a negative experience with it.
    I had some issues in legion and early in bfa with felrush, but that has stopped now and to be fair its been so few times. Death Sweep though? Lol, but it has some movement to it so nothing unheard of. But not anything like disengage on my hunter, its just unreal. I thought it was my pc for a long time but other people with top setups have experienced it during the years as well and it happens from time to time.

Biggest bug was your buddy rerolling feral though LOL jk..(not!)

I was doing the first part of Dragon Soul LFR on my ret paladin, when I suddenly got Warlord Zon'ozz to aggro me becasuse I was doing like a million dps.
    Turned out that Seal of Truth (a stacking DoT), was bugged and dealt WAY more dmg than usual. I was laughing, until someone accused me of hacking

one of the funniest I remember was way back in classic doing an alt run in Zul Gurub. our tank died on Hakkar and somehow his corpse kept aggro. it was hilarious

not exactly a bug but one AQ20 run we killed the first boss and were sorting the loot when the NPCs all ran in, slaughtered our paladin and then took up positions for the next boss. turned out he was hated with Cenarian Circle

Not me, by a friend of mine his druid was bugged. He had insane health regen and literally couldn't die, I think this was in tbc/wotlk.
    We had no clue what was causing it.

The Worgen hunter pet glitch back in WoTLK. if you dotted a specific wolf and tamed him at just the right moment as it turned into a worgen, you got yourself a Worgen pet.

Never have I felt so unique in WoW. Constantly getting whispers in city commenting on my pet asking how I got it.

In cata during quest instead of Sylvanas - her horse ride on her horse.

I think it was back in BC, I was running into the main gates of Org and fell through the world like some strange acid trip for about 5 or so minutes before I finally died and rezzed in the Wetlands.

I've encountered far too many fun glitches in WoW.
    One of the most memorable I can remember right now happened during TBC quite early in its tenure.

One of my WoW friends told me how I could glitch using my flying mount with him frost nova'ing me at the same time. This allowed my to essentially float in mid-air without actually using a mount. I had floating controls exactly like a flying mount and I could actually cast spells while floating in mid air. The kicker was that the mobs did not evade me even if they couldn't reach me, potentially allowing me to solo world bosses.

I determined it to be a bannable offense and did not try world pvp in that state or even exploit something.

Another example not including my own was that one of my rogue guild-mate back in TBC glitched out and became both invisible and invincible at the same time. He actually did world pvp but I don't think he got banned. I think people he ganked were probably confused.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarym13 View Post
    The Worgen hunter pet glitch back in WoTLK. if you dotted a specific wolf and tamed him at just the right moment as it turned into a worgen, you got yourself a Worgen pet.

Never have I felt so unique in WoW. Constantly getting whispers in city commenting on my pet asking how I got it.
    I was lucky enough to get my own Worgen pet before it became super well known. Had him for a few days before Blizz purged them all.
    Before that you had to be super careful not to zone into BGs and the like or else it would revert back into a wolf.
    Remember all of Howling Fjord was packed with people when it became well known.