Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelyron View Post
    Because no actual human being could have such a dogshit opinion.
    I'm sorry to ask, but could you elaborate further? Because i'm really dense (Apprently) and don't understand what you have against it.

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    Hopefully not
    There is no need to "hope" anything since that is simply not happening.

I just disliked how Death knight played in Legion, Especially Unholy i never seemed to be able to do any good dmg, But now in BFA with all these different proccs to give it a little bit extra boost it does feel more enjoyable to play.
    If you can't do "good damage" with the class (for whatever reason: bad rotation, bad talents, bad gear, low skill, etc), then the class is not suited for you. And no procs will help you perform better in that class than anyone with a modicum of skill higher than you.

Because regardless if these procs are making you do "good" damage, those same procs are making others more skilled in that class deal much better damage.

and this is why blizzard does not listen to player feedback

Yeah just remove buttons tbh it would be a lot easier to balance dps if its just ''random'' procs and like only enable them in pvp

Quote Originally Posted by M1r4g3 View Post
    Yeah just remove buttons tbh it would be a lot easier to balance dps if its just ''random'' procs and like only enable them in pvp
    I like the rotations and using abilties ofc, But the added extra things are nice to give you more dmg without having to think too much about rotation or priorities.

But they get you so much more dmg, so why dislike it?
    I don't know if it's true, I'm no server/network wizard but the rumor mill says all those procs and RNG shit cause the lag we suffer. That's one reason why it's bad and Blizz could just put that damage on player abilities instead
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Hey.

If this patch has taught me any thing is that i love things that do damage for me, I don't care where damage comes from as long as it increases the meter number tbh and if that damage is "Free" on a procc without me having to do any thing, then that's even better.

Please save the "Skill" based gameplay for PvP, and let people in PvE do the same amount of dmg no matter what buttons you press.
    Cool satire bro.
    Don’t quit your day job.

I like the rotations and using abilties ofc, But the added extra things are nice to give you more dmg without having to think too much about rotation or priorities.
    You wouldn't have to think about it in my idea.

Let's say warriors revenge proc gets the same damage as twilight devastation (lol) what's there to think about? You would use your abilities same as normal they'd just have more damage

disclaimer: just an example, I know it'd be ridiculous
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    You wouldn't have to think about it in my idea.

Let's say warriors revenge proc gets the same damage as twilight devastation (lol) what's there to think about? You would use your abilities same as normal they'd just have more damage

disclaimer: just an example, I know it'd be ridiculous
    twilight can proc on any ability so not the same

Hey.

If this patch has taught me any thing is that i love things that do damage for me, I don't care where damage comes from as long as it increases the meter number tbh and if that damage is "Free" on a procc without me having to do any thing, then that's even better.

Please save the "Skill" based gameplay for PvP, and let people in PvE do the same amount of dmg no matter what buttons you press.
    Eventually you might head out of lfr and see that corruption doesn't make the player.

10+ Year Old Account
    so why dislike it?
    Because it's fucking boring?
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

developers problem: class imbalance and gap between good/bad player performance.
    developers fix: op corruption procs that makes class and skill not matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelangel View Post
    Cool satire bro.
    Don’t quit your day job.
    Said this "Is there any way you can explain why you consider it "Bait" ? Because as i replied to the other person, this is not my intention at all." to several other similar comments already, Could any one explain why you think it's satire, bait, troll etc? Because i'm really too dense to understand why this opinion of mine is so bad.

Said this "Is there any way you can explain why you consider it "Bait" ? Because as i replied to the other person, this is not my intention at all." to several other similar comments already, Could any one explain why you think it's satire, bait, troll etc? Because i'm really too dense to understand why this opinion of mine is so bad.
    Because people don't want their damage to be 40% out of their control, or having their damage swing by 30% between pulls even if they did everything the same each time.

Many players, particularly those dedicated enough to spend time on a forum dedicated to the game, like it when the buttons they press mean something. Those who are competitive over damage numbers are frustrated by the amount of procs and free damage, because they're completely uncontrollable, but they are the deciding factor in who does the most damage. I can't be satisfied with beating my guildmates on the damage meters because they're not actually a measure of who played better, but of who got luckier with their procs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Many players, particularly those dedicated enough to spend time on a forum dedicated to the game, like it when the buttons they press mean something. Those who are competitive over damage numbers are frustrated by the amount of procs and free damage, because they're completely uncontrollable, but they are the deciding factor in who does the most damage. I can't be satisfied with beating my guildmates on the damage meters because they're not actually a measure of who played better, but of who got luckier with their procs.
    Ok. thanks. Diden't know people actully cared how they did the damage. I just personally want higher dmg, so any passive dmg increase is a good thing, especially when it's as high as some of these essences and corruptions.

Well at least you try to keep feigning ignorance about your bait thread. Still not very creative as far as topics go. As someone already suggested, you migh wanna play one of the asian clicker games out there, better graphics, you can do it on the loo and these days some supposedly even have better stories than wow. I mean one of them single handedly sponsors all of youtube.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Those players can go play some other games then since wow went away with rotations with legion

It's a bit late for april fools threads.

If you want free damage you can always just roll a Demon Hunter. No need to ruin the fun for every other player in the game that wants to press more than one button.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Well at least you try to keep feigning ignorance about your bait thread. Still not very creative as far as topics go. As someone already suggested, you migh wanna play one of the asian clicker games out there, better graphics, you can do it on the loo and these days some supposedly even have better stories than wow. I mean one of them single handedly sponsors all of youtube.
    I prefer PC gaming, and even if you can play them on PC, they don't really appeal to me.