The Alliance Fixes and re-structuring

1. Stop centring EVERYTHING around Humans and Stormwind it's boring with great and interesting races like Night Elves, Draenei, Dwarves in the faction.
    2. Stop writing the alliance like it is a nation or one race it's obscuring and diminishing the most unique and attractive facets of Warcraft - its races!
    3. Less about super saiyan individuals especially on alliance, and more about the races - let the super heores take a backseat, or play a diminished role, more and lesser character that bring out the flavour and diversity of each race (e.g. not all the draenei that show up should be priests/paladins, not all the night elves that show up should be druids/sentinels - ESPECIALLY when your lore has these races great at other things (e.g. highborne, demon hunters and Moon preistesses for night elves ). The player feels more like the minor characters, great ability, but flawed, not quite super - as such seeing more of the other individuals gives a better idea of the race and connects the player more to their race and what it represents.

4. Focus on races over the faction

5. Void elves don't fit in Stormwind "Bastion of the Holy Light" - use high elves for elf human buddies instead (whether playable or NPC this is not about make high elves playable) and take Void elves over to the Night elves and the Black Moon sect of the Priesthood of Elune nad the Highborne - they fit much better there.

6. Dwarves, Gnomes, really just feel like pointless human buddies, change that. I find Gnomish engineering cute and unique enough, Dwarven diversity in the 3 clans + Earthern groups is good. Dark Irons have a distinctive feel and need more shown, while Wildhammer haven't been shown their Stormhammer Gryphon rider aspect coming to the forefront. Dwarven engineering is also a thing with tanks and mortar - need to see more of that.

7. Night elves do not feel like the great diverse elven people spanning Millennia, great civilizations, great trials and with a wide breadth of expertise and great speicalisation in arcane, nature, fel, preisthood, sentinels etc, with night culture/moon/stars etc. They just feel like human buddies a lot of the time reduced to token appearances and substitutions - WHAT A WASTE! It's getting better recently, but needs more - Highborne have distinct kaldorei star/moon magic facet to their spells + great civilization side USE IT, Druids love nature, wild and humble - hate cruelty to animals and needless destruction (see a problem with wasteful humans), Moon Priestesses a fierce and gentle at the same time wielding arcane, void and light, serene - in the lore, the arcane is sacred to them and they despise disrespectful and reckless use, especially after that destroyed their amazing civilization - show it off and make use of it

8. Develop the Draenei properly. No, Argus and WoD have still not actually shown us other sides to the draenei aside from the light

a) Draenei magical abilities - they are gifted sorcerors that seeem teh only race in wow able to go near toe to toe with night elves and thalassian elves for magic - yet this has never been brought out in wow.
    b) Draenei tech - magi-tech is where they shine the most and have the most distinction with crystals spanning the Light through to Arcane void and their great technologies fueleed through that, let us see more pls
    c) What happened to Draenei shamanism and the Broken, that was supposed to be a whole arc?
    d) What happened to Draenei/Night elf friendship tha tas the first established? Draenei are only shown with humans?
    e) Update on the Draenei - Blood elf relationship
    f
    ) How are you going to further distinguish the Lightforged from the non-Lightforged draenei ? The Eredar are supposed to be more than just a priesthood.

8. Show other aside from alliance races making progress:
    a) Gilneas shoudln't that be reclaimed by now?
    b) Gnomeragan - nothing from Cata - just move the Gnomes to Mechagon already
    c) Pandaren they seem to have no faction input except to replace a few NPC to show they are there, or when the leaders gather, their leader is there. That's it. They feel more horde because that's where all the hfocus is.
    d) Genn feels like a man-at-arms to Anduin, he is a king. While Anduin is High King (please that needs to go or just remain as a thing amongst human nations. Genn needs to feel more of a character and King in his own right. I know that's the case, but if you spend 6 years not showing that aspect, players will only think of him as sidekick bodyguard.
    e) Gilneans also need more of their characters showing up, not just Genn, let Genn be a king and someone else be Anduin's sidekick man-at-arms.

9. Show night elves improving, not being destroyed and decimated: The Sundering, The 3rd War, The Cataclysm, The WoT - I'm sorry,that is just a whole load of crapping on one race consistently and repeatedly, it's time they make some progress - what happened to?
    a) showing the star culture - astrological towers, priesthood magic, highbonre, Moonguard, Eldre'thalas, Nar'thalas, Zin'Azshari progress?
    b) Immortality ? This is perhaps the biggest defining and distinguishing factor moreso than great arcane and nature magic history. What happened there?
    c) More of the Priesthood of ELune that has touched both the arcane culture and the long vigil culture significantly, yet we only see sentinels from them..where are the casters?

10. Humans need to be more...well, … human ! Show the more ordinary side of humans. Yes we get that some individuals can become incredible and match with the best of other races, but humanity HAS NOT reached its full potential by a long shot - yet you wouldn't think so for all the pumping of human characters shown. They are wielding magic constantly better than the elves, they seem to match the Orcs for strength, they're as adept as the trolls - they basically have no flaws and as such make the existence of other races far less meaningful and less distinctive for the features those other races are supposed to have.

I'm sure you guys have more.. please feel free to add more points. and discuss:
    Last edited by ravenmoon; 2020-04-04 at 06:44 PM.

Great points. Also please spell check some of the writing but I wholeheartedly agree with you.

. Void elves don't fit in Stormwind "Bastion of the Holy Light" - use high elves for elf human buddies instead (whether playable or NPC this is not about make high elves playable) and take Void elves over to the Night elves and the Black Moon sect of the Priesthood of Elune nad the Highborne - they fit much better there.
    But warlocks, shady rogues, death knights, illidari, and twilight cultists fit?

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    But warlocks, shady rogues, death knights, illidari, and twilight cultists fit?
    Warlocks were underground in SW last i checked. (I don't think that status has changed)
    DKs aren't welcome and are booed
    Twilight Cultists were illegal and not a part of their society, supposedly eradicated with Benedicturs
    Shady rogues aren't supposed to be a legit part of Stormwind - shady, underground, criminals - it's like saying because cirminals exist in stormwind therefore they're legit part of it

Illidari were visitors only for Legion period to help expose and dispose of the Legion infiltration, they are not a part of life in Stormwind or an institution or a legit part were extremely suspicious of, and they are the only one with a small section after proving their worth

Void elves are different to all these, they are a welcomed and legit part of Stormwind, and that doesn't fit. I cans ee the alliance accepting and valuing their help, but out in the open , part of Stormwind "Bastion of the Holy Light" .. No, as visitors like the night elves were and other groups..sure. If you want an elven group that fits with stormwind, use HIGH ELVES - I mean they've been doing the job, and they fit perfectly, and have the light thing going for them, void elves fit better alongside the night elves. imo.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    Warlocks were underground in SW last i checked. (I don't think that status has changed)
    DKs aren't welcome and are booed
    Twilight Cultists were illegal and not a part of their society, supposedly eradicated with Benedicturs
    Shady rogues aren't supposed to be a legit part of Stormwind - shady, underground, criminals - it's like saying because cirminals exist in stormwind therefore they're legit part of it

Illidari were visitors only for Legion period to help expose and dispose of the Legion infiltration, they are not a part of life in Stormwind or an institution or a legit part were extremely suspicious of, and they are the only one with a small section after proving their worth

Void elves are different to all these, they are a welcomed and legit part of Stormwind, and that doesn't fit. I cans ee the alliance accepting and valuing their help, but out in the open , part of Stormwind "Bastion of the Holy Light" .. No, as visitors like the night elves were and other groups..sure. If you want an elven group that fits with stormwind, use HIGH ELVES - I mean they've been doing the job, and they fit perfectly, and have the light thing going for them, void elves fit better alongside the night elves. imo.
    Void elves presence in Stormwind:

- Bunch of NPCs chatting and walking around, like every other allied race on both Alliance and Horde (I don't want Blizzard to make an exception for lore reasons, because who cares, it's such a minor thing);
    - Group of void elves chatting in a shadowy alley;
    - Alleria can be found there from time to time, but she uses her high elf form.

And that's it. Not a considerable presence at all. Furthermore, void elves have a special dialogue when they enter the cathedral, with people telling them that they aren't welcomed.

3+ Year Old Account
    I was kinda disappointed at the Alliance Armistic cinematic: no Auric/Vereesa, no Arechron, no Katherine, no Fareeya, no Danath, no Mordent, etc.

I'm hoping to see more of the Westfall hungry and homeless as they protest for something like "maybe if Tyrande didn't send her army to Silithus we wouldn't have gotten into this war in the first place and the resources could've been used for our livelihood instead' or anything related

I want to see Gilnean Human Priestesses of the Moon
    Last edited by Ardenaso; 2020-04-04 at 05:33 PM.
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

Void elves presence in Stormwind:

- Bunch of NPCs chatting and walking around, like every other allied race on both Alliance and Horde (I don't want Blizzard to make an exception for lore reasons, because who cares, it's such a minor thing);
    - Group of void elves chatting in a shadowy alley;
    - Alleria can be found there from time to time, but she uses her high elf form.

And that's it. Not a considerable presence at all. Furthermore, void elves have a special dialogue when they enter the cathedral, with people telling them that they aren't welcomed.

• Not denying they aren't there
    • Not denying they have a reason the lore provided to be there
    • Not saying they can't have a relationship of sorts too
    • Just saying they're better placed with the night elves, and high elves playing that close role with humans.

Afterall, Alleria looks like a high elf so that fits.

Anyway, I didn't mean to imply they shouldn't be some walking around Stormwind, I think that's fine, I think it fits much better to have them have a greater presence amongst the night elves and be closer to them.

@Vardoc Anyway, regarding void elves, i think they can be on good terms with humans, but i just think they fit closer with night elves, the Black moon sect, the Highborne and the Illidari are groups they share a lot more with and can get them - the choice of using power to defend your home and your people.

This does not negate the void elf / human relationship, i just feel high elves are better suited and clsoer. Alleria is an exception becsue she is void elf but still high elf, and her husband is human, so we can see more of her going between humans, high elves and void elves, but hte rest of hte void elves more with the night elves.

And we should be having elss focus on the superstars anyway. That's not to say we shouldn't see them, we should, and they shoudlnt be awesome theys hould, just not at this frequency,, giving breathing room for others that show the races real level and traits better. We the adventurers are more like the minor characters than the big shots, so we get a feel for the race through the behaviour of the larger number of smaller characters, than we do the big guns.
    Last edited by ravenmoon; 2020-04-05 at 02:33 AM.